Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #23 massive toes, too few clothes, scared of what Aaron's about to expose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks skeletal, almost corpse like. How can she think this is attractive?!
Also saying ‘ringing the hospital goes a long way’, wtf is she on about? How does that benefit Oakley in any way whatsoever?! He’s got no idea if somebody’s called or not. What a stupid comment. What he needs is 2 parents who aren’t bitter and childish and too wrapped up in their stupid games and actually visit him and care for his needs properly. THAT would go a long way. Poor kid

Attachments

Reactions: 28
Hes just not understanding .
Yea talia he's just turned 2 of course he doesn't understand that milk will unsettle his stomach I am surprised she knows this mind . Surprised she isn't making them loads so they can be sick more so she Has an excuse to not to go the hospital
---
Also saying ‘ringing the hospital goes a long way’, wtf is she on about? How does that benefit Oakley in any way whatsoever?! He’s got no idea if somebody’s called or not. What a stupid comment. What he needs is 2 parents who aren’t bitter and childish and too wrapped up in their stupid games and actually visit him and care for his needs properly. THAT would go a long way. Poor kid
She's gross isn't she . She loves herself though I have no idea why she looks like Pete burns twin

Reactions: 13
She said they think Oakley can only see shadows 😭 who was it who once said they know them and they thought oakley was blind?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I don’t think sienna’s away. I read it as more a girl who’s worried about her brother, and then felt guilty that she was leaving the rest of the family out. A little girl torn with her emotions.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Also hospital will only give information over the phone to close family .

Reactions: 4
Hes just not understanding .
Yea talia he's just turned 2 of course he doesn't understand that milk will unsettle his stomach I am surprised she knows this mind . Surprised she isn't making them loads so they can be sick more so she Has an excuse to not to go the hospital
---

She's gross isn't she . She loves herself though I have no idea why she looks like Pete burns twin
Of course she knows she’s a nurse remember😜

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She said they think Oakley can only see shadows 😭 who was it who once said they know them and they thought oakley was blind?
I remember this! It was a few threads ago. It also backs up whenever talia says Oakley can’t see her

Reactions: 9
Here's my theory- Aaron's countdown was him having enough of dorito chins tit and wanted to throw his 2 pence in but think his management/family talked him down. I think he's definitely going to reveal all at some point but probably (and hopefully) going down the right/legal route to really fck her over🤞🏻🤞🏻

Reactions: 22
Although we know she loves to post old content… Siennah has to hold a piece of paper with the date and time on for proper proof 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
She must’ve had to do a handover with the nurses just to be sure they knew how to turn Oakleys metal work 😑 she’s an awful hateful b*stard

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Talia will hunt you down to be her new bestie because you've got so much in common.
Off out together for drinks, side boob selfies and parking in disabled spaces. Might even through in pics of male hands to pretend we have boyfriends 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Off out together for drinks, side boob selfies and parking in disabled spaces. Might even through in pics of male hands to pretend we have boyfriends 🙈🤣
Late night drives blasting old R&B songs stalking Aaron x

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.