Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #23 massive toes, too few clothes, scared of what Aaron's about to expose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She hates that Aaron did go through the court to get access to his kids she maybe expected him not to have the money and maybe he didn’t until he got the Mayweather fight who knows would Aaron get legal aid ? Anyway I always have respect for a parent that fights to see their kids mum or dad when the other parent is stopping it

Reactions: 14
She is one dangerous woman. Talia, you need a good memory to be a good liar. Pretty sure in one of her rants she goes on to say how easy it is to upload old pictures…. is that not exactly what she’s done this morning?
I really think.. and hope hes pushing for them to be kept of social media. Talia will be done, all her engagement is around the kids (which would worry me and prevent me from posting them given the amount of weirdos on the internet). She can get her tits out as much as she wants but nobody wants to see them. But I hope for those kids sake so they get some privacy and aren’t flaunted to thousands of people.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She hates that Aaron did go through the court to get access to his kids she maybe expected him not to have the money and maybe he didn’t until he got the Mayweather fight who knows would Aaron get legal aid ? Anyway I always have respect for a parent that fights to see their kids mum or dad when the other parent is stopping it
I wonder if this is why Leo didn’t get anywhere with his daughter because he couldn’t afford to pay out thousands and thousands for a decent solicitor? it’s heartbreaking that Siennah has another whole family and not one of them has seen her in over 5 years 😢

She’s a bleep playing games with the kids lives.

Reactions: 25
She’s gonna make out now that she’s at the hospital playing doting mother to Oakley and Aaron is nowhere to be seen! Her thick followers will think he’s at home alone swanning it up when in reality he’s got the boys but she won’t want them to know that now will she🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion

Aaron's got the kids, Talia's blown her lid. Lies upon lies after faking her cries.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Madness how he has the kids and she’s still going on like that!😳

regards to £20 a week, does he actually have to pay anything anyway if its a 50/50 split? He had them 3 days last week
yessss this is true, the amount payable does change and depend on how often each parent has them so if he has them quite a lot then he won’t have to pay as much

Reactions: 8
One other thing I just can’t get over is the difference in they way they both talk and interact with the kids! It’s like night and day!!!!

Reactions: 18
For those of you who are blocked 😉

She’s 💯 an abuser!!! She’s projecting what she’s actually doing onto the person she’s trying to ruin. I’m in the dv field and it’s absolutely shocking her behaviour!! She’s a dangerous woman. No wonder EVERYONE falls out with her. And that smirk she does?? I’m so glad it’s going to be wiped off her face soon. She just can’t stop herself. Even with ss and cafcass involved she just can’t stop the digs about Aaron. She’ll find herself a lonely and bitter woman if she’s not careful as she’ll not survive court with all the ammunition she’s giving him they’ll be put into his care. She ain’t that cleaver is she 😂

Edited to add……where’s the boys?? It’s all quiet?? Surely she can’t be actually recording all this when Aaron actually has them 😂😂😂 she’s a bleeping dumb bleep
I watched her story's earlier, she seriously needs to be very carful with what she's saying!! If he has proof to back up what he's saying then she is basically digging her own grave. If what he's saying is lies then why would you even bother retaliating?! Shes at it constantly, every single day there are digs at aaron or tit to annoy him! They are making such a mess of everything and to broadcast it to everyone is a disgrace, I don't know the both of them arent completely motified 🙈

Reactions: 7
Just did a rough CM calculator (I put £500 a week as that’s roughly minimum wage) first 2 are the eldest with the estimate that they stay 2-3 times a week and last one is Oakley with 0 stays a week (in hospital)
If Oakley is currently living in hospital, doesn’t it affect what she can claim for him? Because she’s not got to feed him etc.

ETA: found the info

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I watched her story's earlier, she seriously needs to be very carful with what she's saying!! If he has proof to back up what he's saying then she is basically digging her own grave. If what he's saying is lies then why would you even bother retaliating?! Shes at it constantly, every single day there are digs at aaron or tit to annoy him! They are making such a mess of everything and to broadcast it to everyone is a disgrace, I don't know the both of them arent completely motified 🙈
I have second hand embarrassment for HER, at least he has taken a step back on sm where the kids are concerned, hope he keeps it that way!

If Oakley is currently living in hospital, doesn’t it affect what she can claim for him? Because she’s not got to feed him etc.
I do think some of her payments would be stopped ie. Carers allowance ect. But I don’t know 100% I’m sure there might be someone on here who may have been in a similar situation

Reactions: 4
Can't wait for her thick deluded fans to talk tit about Aaron not being at the hospital for Oakleys audiology tests when reality is he has one or both the other boys and is at the beach. Read that, THE BEACH. Not some sad soft play they go to every day because titty mcgee can't be asked to do anything proper with them that involves effort.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
took my child out to a toddler group this morning ffs I’m doing too much for him!!!!! I’m loooovinf how angry she is, he couldn’t care less🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So the kids are with their dad and she literally did a story saying she only gets help from her dad bla bla. How does she hand over those kids to arron without feeling like such a weirdo when she’s literally lied when he’s probably en route to her house. It’s so bleeping odd. My ex would be like what the duck are you on about you weirdo. IM STANDING OUTSIDE COLLECTING THEM

SHE IS A COMPLEFE AND UTTER NUT JOB MATE

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So the kids are with their dad and she literally did a story saying she only gets help from her dad bla bla. How does she hand over those kids to arron without feeling like such a weirdo when she’s literally lied when he’s probably en route to her house. It’s so bleeping odd. My ex would be like what the duck are you on about you weirdo. IM STANDING OUTSIDE COLLECTING THEM

SHE IS A COMPLEFE AND UTTER NUT JOB MATE
I’d love to see their handovers

• Haha
She’s a narcissist pure and simple. You could paint a wall black they they would say it’s white!!! And the smirks and laughing when they are telling downright lies!!!! No wonder she’s under a psychiatrist shrs bleeping off her rocker!!!!! And bleeping dangerous at that!!!

Reactions: 21
Just remember it’s her brothers birthday at lunchtime as she was too self involved in her own tit!
Bitter nasty witch!!

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.