Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #23 massive toes, too few clothes, scared of what Aaron's about to expose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I forgot to say at the hospital as another person posted their partner saw her there! She also says she's at the hospital in her video
free parking for her as well mean while it cost me £7 a day for 5 months

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Regarding money she gets for Oakley yes it definitely would be stopped whilst he's in hospital. I won't go into too many details but my brother whose disabled was in hospital for almost 7 months a little while ago and his money was stopped because he was under the care of the hospital. It's the same if you're on any kind of benefits it gets stopped whilst you're in there.

Reactions: 10
"look at me I'm doing the school run" no one cares. She needs to stop posting her every single move she makes. something bad will happen one day. She posts in real time too so any stalker or crazy person could easily follow her or harm her or god forbid one of the kids. She's hasn't one single brain cell and it really shows.

Reactions: 16
Does anyone know if Aaron pays the rent on Talia’s abode/or did he buy it for her? Perhaps it’s council accommodation? If he’s paying her rent, and for her car and has the kids a few times a week, how much money does she actually need?

Reactions: 11
Does anyone know if Aaron pays the rent on Talia’s abode/or did he buy it for her? Perhaps it’s council accommodation? If he’s paying her rent, and for her car and has the kids a few times a week, how much money does she actually need?
Maybe she will ‘clarify’ for you later on 🤣🤣😜 although at this stage, if she told me the grass was green I still wouldn’t believe her 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Has he deleted some comments? I can only see the one where it says he left the hospital and Oakley fast asleep

Reactions: 7
She does the bare minimum or parenting and thinks she’s showing the world she’s super woman! Taking the kids to school and putting them in the bath? Wow! Imagine if we documented our busy mum days? I actually wouldn’t have time to do it! To take selfies in a hospital is literally the last thing on my mind when I’m there for my child’s appointments! Sitting in the hospital car park to make digs at an ex! Wish I had the time

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m prob going to get hate but….I don’t believe in the cms being calculated on the absent parents wages. I think it should be like child benefit. A set amount however much you earn. Then they’d be a lot more parents willing to pay! It will stop all these greedy women aswell trying to get a certain lifestyle on the back of their kids! Prob why talia kept going even tho aaron showed her who he was after Romeo!! If you stayed at home and didn’t earn and your partner leaves you go for marital payments so again make sure you have a ring on your finger if you want a certain lifestyle after you split up before popping out kids. There’s so many ppl out there that are being rinsed through the cms not because they’re not willing to pay but because they’re having to fund expensive lifestyles when in fact kids don’t actual cost that much in materialistic terms. I brought 6 up without any help you just have to get up off your ass but many don’t want to!
Totally agree about set CMS payment and also they should take cirumstances into consideration. I left my abuser he continued the abuse the courts dropped the case against him he then continued to abuse me through the kids and alienated me from them. I have to pay my abuser money for the kids he alienated me from. My daughter returned to my care recently and has PTSD from his continued abuse and I have no doubt my son will also have the same but social services aren’t interested. Let down my so many services and I really hope that Aaron and the kids get the support they need as I see a lot of my ex in Talia she is 100% a narcissistic psychological abuser and now using her kids to ruin Aaron.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Just look at the difference on her posts likes/comments when it’s just a picture of her, or when it’s something to do with poor Oakley. She knows what brings her clicks.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Just look at the difference on her posts likes/comments when it’s just a picture of her, or when it’s something to do with poor Oakley. She knows what brings her clicks.
That’s generally so sad😢 imagine claiming for fame through a your child

• Sad
Reactions: 6
For the mums/parents on here who have spent time in hospital with their little ones… How normal is it for a parent to visit a baby like it’s just visiting hours? To not spend all or most of the day each day with the child?

I mean I can’t comprehend just popping in then leaving the baby the rest of the day and night 😢
My son was admitted to NICU when he was born and was kept in for a week. We stayed by his side all day and most of the night (the first night we stayed all night). When it got to early hours of the night a nurse would encourage us to go back to my ward for a sleep as we'd be no good sleep deprived. As soon as we woke we'd go straight back down to him.

Edit - a couple of the parents would just drop in and then leave again. One woman in particular would come in for an hour each day, take several pictures for Snapchat etc and then bugger off again. Nurses would say the baby was due a feed and she'd say "can't you do it I'm going for a fag". Was heartbreaking.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
And of course Calum Best is right in there liking all the posts of just her 🤣 anything with a pulse though hey Cal. I mean he had a thing with Eden Harvey so he'd definitely be desperate enough to go there with Talia too.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Today my child bumped his forehead and I had to put ice on it. I've done way too much for him today. #medicalmum

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Pic of her merc steering wheel and the fake LV key holder. Ohhhhh talia dear you are a proper cheap hoe!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.