Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #23 massive toes, too few clothes, scared of what Aaron's about to expose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have second hand embarrassment for HER, at least he has taken a step back on sm where the kids are concerned, hope he keeps it that way!
It's so bad!! Any time he posts about anything (he very rarely posts the boys, the way it should be) he's immediately jumped on yet she gets nothing but praise! And the people commenting don't even know them that's what bugs me the most, they are defending what she WANTS them to see. No one is who they portray themselves to be on any SM platform. Blows my mind that she has complete strangers defending her and then bashing someone else for her who again is a complete stranger 🙈 Everyone is entitled to an opinion but my god man I just don't get it!!

Reactions: 13
I dont blame Aaron paying bare minimum for the boys as we know the money wouldn't be used correctly, if she werent so bitter I'm sure he would be willing to pay her more without having cms involved, act the way you do and you suffer, im sure those boys won't go without anyway,

Reactions: 20
She’s so bitter and twisted. If you’re that hard up love you should have shagged a footballer and got a bigger payout as they’re all thick when it comes to their baby mummas rinsing them. Coz let’s face it that’s all you wanted a bleeping paycheck and now it’s back fired you’re crying 😂😂 serves you bleeping right you ugly inside and outside witch!!!!

Aaron has just liked my comment, obviously I can’t say which one is mine without doxxing myself but he’s definitely still reading comments as of this morning

• Heart
Bloody hell!! I missed it all! I fell asleep early got up early. Went to work.. sat down with a brew and it’s all kicking off! Can’t believe she’s still banging on about it today mind. Sent the screenshots to who need them hahahaha!! She’s a bleeping melt

Reactions: 14
I can’t believe she can sit there and say she doesn’t say nasty things, so glad most of us can see through her. She’s basically calling Aaron out on everything she posts that is worse than saying the odd bad comment. She’s completely not right in the head. How much hate he’s had because of what she posts is shocking and she absolutely loves it!

I can’t believe she can sit there and say she doesn’t say nasty things, so glad most of us can see through her. She’s basically calling Aaron out on everything she posts that is worse than saying the odd bad comment. She’s completely not right in the head. How much hate he’s had because of what she posts is shocking and she absolutely loves it!
I don’t understand how she’s like ‘nasty comments’ or ‘how any man could say this’ am i misreading something or are the comments he’s made just stating facts nothing nasty about them she’s delusional you can tell she’s raised by two separated parents who hate each other it shows so much

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think the reason Aaron deleted all the boys off his sm and doesn’t show them is because he’s going to fight it in court that he doesn’t want them on social media. He can prove he’s took them off so he is serious about protecting their safety and wants them off her account too.

Also I was thinking re when he wanted to get in touch with Leo do you think he wanted to offer him some of his fight money to take talia to court along side himself. It'd benefit him if they both went to court for access so maybe he thought he’d be willing to pay if it’d help his case?

sorry can’t quote as can’t remember what page it was on now but to who asked about would she still get money for Oakley no she wouldn’t. So my son is on high DLa living but low motor (don’t know if the high low rates matter in what I’m about to say) but when he was in hospital for 2 weeks I didn’t get carers for him and his DLa was cut in half that month so didn’t get it as he was technically under hospital care even though unlike talia I didn’t leave his side. He was under their care. It actually says when you apply you must inform them if your child ends up in hospital

Reactions: 27
I wonder if Aaron knows that her brother is using pictures of him (after him and Talia split) to try and sell dogs 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 15
When she said ‘“3 PEOPLE ACTUALLY”, she’s probably remembered the police said to her “anything else, just pass it on to us” so she’s passed on to them that Aaron has mentioned about her lies, about taking her to court and that he does have the kids, when he’s allowed.. cos that’s all he said!!!
She’s absolutely seething at people starting to find out the truth!
---
The “I don’t know how I can say I have them unless I'm gonna post old photos”, she’s been caught before doing that!!
3 people:

Her Dad
Her sister Sofia
Tanya

• Haha
I dont blame Aaron paying bare minimum for the boys as we know the money wouldn't be used correctly, if she werent so bitter I'm sure he would be willing to pay her more without having cms involved, act the way you do and you suffer, im sure those boys won't go without anyway,
I don’t know much about CMS but if he says he has concerns of her spending the money on herself and the lifestyle she wants from him can they reduce the amount he has to pay? Then he pays into a savings account for the boys?

Reactions: 8
She’s a narcissist pure and simple. You could paint a wall black they they would say it’s white!!! And the smirks and laughing when they are telling downright lies!!!! No wonder she’s under a psychiatrist shrs bleeping off her rocker!!!!! And bleeping dangerous at that!!!
This!! I can almost feel the anger towards her behind this post 🤣
I’ve angrily typed on here so many times about her too!

Reactions: 9
I don’t know much about CMS but if he says he has concerns of her spending the money on herself and the lifestyle she wants from him can they reduce the amount he has to pay? Then he pays into a savings account for the boys?
No he legally has to pay what they say even if it is for new tits or filler he cant actually prove that, and if he dont pay that then he can get into trouble, I do know one thing they can take his passport away if he stop payments. Not sure how it all works now as my sons sperm donor no longer has to pay me, but it used to be, cms would take money out of his account and then it goes to her. But like I said this could of changed now 🤔

Reactions: 5
The timing is all adding up. Aaron didn't seem them boys for weeks, then hes ready to spill the tea but I think he was advised to go through the right channels. Suddenly her insta then disappears and she needs a mental health break. Oakleys now stuck in hospital with no explanation other than he's going to be in a while, yet he's doing really well . Now Aaron has had the boys a lot more the last two weeks. It's literally screams that he's got the courts involved and she's losing control. No wonder she's so angry on them stories, Your time is running out Talia you'll be exposed soon HUN
She'll be exposed and then she'll immediately play her ace card and reveal Oakley's face and condition. She'll be hoping that this deflects from all the bad press.

She is a master manipulator.

• Sad
Talia , hun , look into the camera and your lies may possibly be 1% more believable 🤷‍♀️ Eyes darting all over the place gives the impression you are avoiding eye contact 👀🤔

Reactions: 9
She’s literally sooo dangerous. Harping on multiple times about only getting £20 a week. Then sneakily adds in per child eventually. Which means it’s actually £60 a week then hun isn’t it so there you are tripping up on your own lies to make him look worse 🙄🙄
Noticed this myself!! She’s an absolute weirdo ffs

Reactions: 7
She’s literally sooo dangerous. Harping on multiple times about only getting £20 a week. Then sneakily adds in per child eventually. Which means it’s actually £60 a week then hun isn’t it so there you are tripping up on your own lies to make him look worse 🙄🙄
And also she doesn’t have them 7 days a week . Aaron said he had them 3 days last week Talia Hun so that’s only 1 day more than you . They were probs with a babysitter anyway

Reactions: 12
she’s probably getting full CM payments from Leo bare in mind he doesn’t see her at all so now she’s expecting full payments for all 3 kids that she’s sharing custody of! It don’t work like that

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.