Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #23 massive toes, too few clothes, scared of what Aaron's about to expose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha talia I see you're still not over it and still seething from your awful teeth šŸ˜… you're embarrassing mate

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ā£200 my arse sheā€™ll get legal aid she doesnā€™t work and has a disabled child she will get free lawyers!! Dates and times donā€™t suit yeah cause u want every weekend hun so he canā€™t have a life šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ she is seething sheā€™s updating us like sheā€™s a celeb doesnā€™t she realise people only know Aaron they donā€™t know her she donā€™t care about her they are only watching her to gossip. She will bang herself with her own rope what a silly girl šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Sheā€™s one fly bleep. So we all know her digs are about arron and sheā€™s antagonising him but from a legal perspective sheā€™s been told to not direct it at him but to say ā€œIā€™ve seen someone else do this or thatā€ ā€œmums who earn a lot donā€™t pay for their kidsā€ sheā€™s turning it round so he canā€™t prove itā€™s about him but sheā€™s still able to get her point across it that makes sense? He canā€™t prove sheā€™s trolling him or sending hate because sheā€™s saying no thatā€™s not about him Iā€™m just saying in general other people.. I canā€™t stand her she angers me

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Shame she canā€™t put all her energy into being a loving mother instead of projecting it all on hating Aaron

• Heart
Reactions: 17
For the love of god Talia you really are fuming on this one, is it cos people are finally starting to see your narrative isnā€™t true šŸ˜‚ you donā€™t stop going on hun

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Taliaā€™s mask is slipping by the minute, sheā€™s losing the plot and so full of bitterness towards him she canā€™t think straight! Talia HUN I would remove that phone from your hand until youā€™ve calmed down as youā€™re looking like a crackpot!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I bet Aaron is regretting the day he met Talia. She is going on like he was spouted absolute abuse at her. In realty he has shared some images of quotes that may or may not be aimed at her/their situation and has simply replied to some comments asking him questions on his post. She has dug a 6ft grave the amount of digs she has made at him in recent weeks and months. He nearly retaliatedā€¦once. But did the sensible thing and dropped it. She said she would love the help from family e.g his family. I bet if they worked out a rota and said we can help with school runs on these day, have them 3 afternoons a week, every other weekend and a rota around Oakley visits, she would find reasons for it not to work. Or she would say they can help on days she knows full well wonā€™t work for them, or set conditions that they canā€™t meet. The comments on Aaronā€™s post are the most positive Iā€™ve seen in a long while. Maybe people are cottoning on to Talia.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Notice her little slip up there ā€˜yeah that Instagram this the Instagram thatā€™ then she said Iā€™ve been seeing this blokešŸ¤£ so basically sheā€™s seen a couple instagrams on some person going on about child maintenance tagged them but her new lad has obviously been fuelling the fire of her lies about Aaron imagine there conversations man she must sit and talk about him none stopšŸ™„

Reactions: 7
She really is so toxic sheā€™s ok calling out ā€œsome people ā€œ all the time but when the boots on the other foot itā€™s 45 million stories clarifying šŸ„“ sheā€™s one toxic bitter women

I tell u see if I was Aaronā€™s sister she would be getting pulled right up! Going on about ā€œI guess itā€™s how some people are brought up! ā€œ She would get well chinned (excuse the pun) šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Jesus christ I've been away for a long weekend in the middle of no man's land with no phone signal and I've missed SO much!!! I'm struggling to catch up! Just watched last night's and this mornings stories, wow she really is a viscous piece of work! Why is she so hell bent on wanting people to think Aaron is a deadbeat dad! I don't envy the next woman he gets with, she's going to have her work cut out with Talia as the ex!

Reactions: 11
ā€œWhy would I not want to have help?ā€
All her her herā€¦ nothing about the kids seeing their Dad, just help for HER!!
---
ā€œI work my arse off to give my kids everythinkā€
So thatā€™s WHY she doesnā€™t have an arse šŸ„“šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
All I've gotten from this mornings stories is how filthy her teeth are. Must be too busy doing everything for her kids to brush and floss properly. minger.

Last edited:
I see Miss Tapped in the head Taila is just doing her daily 20minute visit to her disabled son. Be careful how long you spend up there though! You wouldn't want to be told by the nurses you're doing to much for him again now would you nurse Tailia šŸ«  I'm sure your going to be far to busy today anyway. Probably be out and about spending your cost of living payment on children sized tracksuits for yourself while the kids wear the same tracksuits every other day šŸ˜€

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.