Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #23 massive toes, too few clothes, scared of what Aaron's about to expose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m prob going to get hate but….I don’t believe in the cms being calculated on the absent parents wages. I think it should be like child benefit. A set amount however much you earn. Then they’d be a lot more parents willing to pay! It will stop all these greedy women aswell trying to get a certain lifestyle on the back of their kids! Prob why talia kept going even tho aaron showed her who he was after Romeo!! If you stayed at home and didn’t earn and your partner leaves you go for marital payments so again make sure you have a ring on your finger if you want a certain lifestyle after you split up before popping out kids. There’s so many ppl out there that are being rinsed through the cms not because they’re not willing to pay but because they’re having to fund expensive lifestyles when in fact kids don’t actual cost that much in materialistic terms. I brought 6 up without any help you just have to get up off your ass but many don’t want to!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m prob going to get hate but….I don’t believe in the cms being calculated on the absent parents wages. I think it should be like child benefit. A set amount however much you earn. Then they’d be a lot more parents willing to pay! It will stop all these greedy women aswell trying to get a certain lifestyle on the back of their kids! Prob why talia kept going even tho aaron showed her who he was after Romeo!! If you stayed at home and didn’t earn and your partner leaves you go for marital payments so again make sure you have a ring on your finger if you want a certain lifestyle after you split up before popping out kids. There’s so many ppl out there that are being rinsed through the cms not because they’re not willing to pay but because they’re having to fund expensive lifestyles when in fact kids don’t actual cost that much in materialistic terms. I brought 6 up without any help you just have to get up off your ass but many don’t want to!
100% should be a set payment. My sperm doner paid my mum nothing for me for years. When it went to court said he didn’t work so had no money. My mum found out he was working and cms turned up at his office. Would’ve loved to of seen his face 😂 he never paid my mum any of the backdated money and not much going forward. Then on my 18th emailed my mum not to say happy birthday but to say he’s stopped the payments now I’m 18 😂 very thankful my mum worked hard and gave me everything I needed so I didn’t need his dirt money ❤ it’s nice to see that unlike my doner Aaron is actually paying as well as having the boys half the week

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I bet Aaron is regretting the day he met Talia. She is going on like he was spouted absolute abuse at her. In realty he has shared some images of quotes that may or may not be aimed at her/their situation and has simply replied to some comments asking him questions on his post. She has dug a 6ft grave the amount of digs she has made at him in recent weeks and months. He nearly retaliated…once. But did the sensible thing and dropped it. She said she would love the help from family e.g his family. I bet if they worked out a rota and said we can help with school runs on these day, have them 3 afternoons a week, every other weekend and a rota around Oakley visits, she would find reasons for it not to work. Or she would say they can help on days she knows full well won’t work for them, or set conditions that they can’t meet. The comments on Aaron’s post are the most positive I’ve seen in a long while. Maybe people are cottoning on to Talia.

That bleeping video. The sound of those revolting lips. Any noise her mouth makes literally makes my back go funny. The sloshing together, her voice, the in breaths. URGH.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think it’s a small minority that are greedy women most Mums just want to give their kids a good life. It should definitely go on a wage. I get nothing for my daughter from her dad as he is self employed and fiddles but his girlfriend has 4 children and he provides for all of them. I don’t know why any man would fiddle their way out of paying towards their kids lives, this isn’t about Aaron by the way it’s just my view. Too many men see it as giving the mum money instead of realise she’s paying the rent, food, clothes ect I know everyone has their own experiences on this but I disagree it should be a set amount it

Reactions: 10
He liked the comment about someone wanting him to marry Marnie. I think I’ve figured out why talias all up a height hahahahahahahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20230425-140231_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230425-140847_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230425-140924_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230425-141023_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230425-141026_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230425-141042_Instagram.jpg

Here you go guys, receipts of her being in a disabled bay on her own just sitting ranting in the car with the date and how long ago it was posted. Do with it what you will ❤
---
Screenshot_20230425-140231_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230425-140847_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230425-140924_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230425-141023_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230425-141026_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230425-141042_Instagram.jpg

Here you go guys, receipts of her being in a disabled bay on her own just sitting ranting in the car with the date and how long ago it was posted. Do with it what you will ❤
Huge apologies for the close up of her face and gnashers 🤢

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Thread suggestion:
Lie after lie, times running out, how much more s**t can Talia spout?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I think she stopped aaron seeing kids. Then he went through a lawyer and she was like ok you can have them on my day I want you to have them 🙄 that’s why she is annoyed that he won’t drop everything for when she needs child care! She obv lies thru her rotton teeth. Imagine saying I’d love the help. Not I’d love my kids to see family and have all that love around them. Shows how much of a bleep that she actually is 😡

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
100% should be a set payment. My sperm doner paid my mum nothing for me for years. When it went to court said he didn’t work so had no money. My mum found out he was working and cms turned up at his office. Would’ve loved to of seen his face 😂 he never paid my mum any of the backdated money and not much going forward. Then on my 18th emailed my mum not to say happy birthday but to say he’s stopped the payments now I’m 18 😂 very thankful my mum worked hard and gave me everything I needed so I didn’t need his dirt money ❤ it’s nice to see that unlike my doner Aaron is actually paying as well as having the boys half the week
My child's sperm donor message me to say he was stopping payments on their 18th birthday too, I had great pleasure telling him they were staying at school for another 2 years so he had to continue paying, wish I was a fly on the wall when he read my reply 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My child's sperm donor message me to say he was stopping payments on their 18th birthday too, I had great pleasure telling him they were staying at school for another 2 years so he had to continue paying, wish I was a fly on the wall when he read my reply 🤣
Do you and my mum have the same sperm doner because same 😂

• Haha
Bloody hell!! I missed it all! I fell asleep early got up early. Went to work.. sat down with a brew and it’s all kicking off! Can’t believe she’s still banging on about it today mind. Sent the screenshots to who need them hahahaha!! She’s a bleeping melt
Unless he's posting somewhere else I can't even see what was bad enough to be reported to "3 places"🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
I'd love now for Aaron to post more to prove her wrong,not showing the actual kids but like today hearing Romeo talk in the background!! Or do a tits out lift photo every time he's in the hospital, that would definitely end her woe is me,to all her bull s**t

I dont blame Aaron paying bare minimum for the boys as we know the money wouldn't be used correctly, if she werent so bitter I'm sure he would be willing to pay her more without having cms involved, act the way you do and you suffer, im sure those boys won't go without anyway,
No I don't it would not be going to those boys but I'm sure they're not going without I'm hoping he's putting stuff away for when they're a bit older too

Reactions: 5
Why does Talia have money on her mind lots of talk of work while the kids sleep, how she earns and needing her followers to earn that?
Ah well because Oakley needs an extended stay in hospital which means she legally has to declare this to both DLA and carers allowance. Both of those can be paused and stopped for the duration of his hospital stay ..... Money on her mind because she knows she could lose out .... Or maybe she might be silly enough not to declare it ?

Reactions: 9
Off topic but does anyone else see a slight resemblance or sort of view of talia as a Poundland version of Liv Attwood 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 2126553
View attachment 2126554
View attachment 2126555
View attachment 2126556
View attachment 2126557
View attachment 2126558

---

Huge apologies for the close up of her face and gnashers 🤢
Bet its at the hospital too 😠 some genuine blue badge holder could be needing that space!! Boils my piss! Don't know how many times iv been out with my gran and wee can't get parked!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Off topic but does anyone else see a slight resemblance or sort of view of talia as a Poundland version of Liv Attwood 🤣🤣
yes I said that before and few people said they couldn’t see it
---
Bet its at the hospital too 😠 some genuine blue badge holder could be needing that space!! Boils my piss! Don't know how many times iv been out with my gran and wee can't get parked!!
it is at the hospital you can see it in the glasses and my husband seen her today

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Sorry I forgot to say at the hospital as another person posted their partner saw her there! She also says she's at the hospital in her video

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.