Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #23 massive toes, too few clothes, scared of what Aaron's about to expose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For the mums/parents on here who have spent time in hospital with their little ones… How normal is it for a parent to visit a baby like it’s just visiting hours? To not spend all or most of the day each day with the child?

I mean I can’t comprehend just popping in then leaving the baby the rest of the day and night 😢
The longest my son has spent in hospital at one time is 3 days but I never left his side once, if I wasn't there then my husband was and to swap over we never left his bed and met outside it was always at his bedside. Wouldn't dream of leaving him alone

Reactions: 13
For the mums/parents on here who have spent time in hospital with their little ones… How normal is it for a parent to visit a baby like it’s just visiting hours? To not spend all or most of the day each day with the child?

I mean I can’t comprehend just popping in then leaving the baby the rest of the day and night 😢
I’ve never ever met a mother that just pops in then goes home. She uses the other kids as an excuse why she’s not there all day… but she finds sitters any other time.

We seen Aaron’s brother posted the kids on the beach and she didn’t even stay with Oakley then.
Her Mum came up to have the other kids too, her Dad stayed in the hospital and she stayed in a bleeping hotel 🤦🏼‍♀️

It’s shocking, I don’t think she has any maternal bond with Oakley. Mind you she doesn’t have any with the others 🤣

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
My son spent 9 weeks in Alder Hey and I never left despite having another child at home. My other child had my family looking after him and my priority just had to be my sick baby who only had me. It used to really upset me when mums just visited their babies up there and you'd always hear the babies crying and the nurses where too rushed off their feet to comfort them so they where mostly just left to cry 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 30

I have never ever left the hospital, the longest stay we’ve had is 3 days after surgery and I don’t think I went outside for any of it until his dad was like you need some fresh air and a walk. And I just had a leather chair that goes flat to sleep on 😂 but I would‘ve slept on anything to be by his side. I can’t imagine ever leaving him on his own it’s just cruel in my eyes, like when you have a bug and you just want your mum 🥺🥺 can’t stand the thought of him needing/wanting me and I wouldn’t be there. And the aftercare and recovery at home didn’t leave him once I genuinely don’t understand how she can and how people don’t think it’s bad ? Maybe I do too much 🤪

• Heart

One of mine had a few week long stays as a baby and the only time I ever left him was when he was asleep at night to go to the parent shower (in the same bay) for 5 min to have a quick wash. Because he was a toddler he could get food but I couldn’t so for the first 48hrs I lived on one prepacked sandwich a day that my husband brought in for me because he was so poorly to start with I couldn’t take him off the ward to go to the canteen.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10

Not normal at all I didn't leave my son not even for a second unless I went to toilet which was right next to his bed !!! I can't imagine walking on the ward and seeing a baby on his own it's nuts

• Sad
One of my relatives suddenly went into labour at 26 weeks they was in nicu they discharged her about 10 days later and she was devastated when she was told she couldn't stay overnight she felt her heart had been torn in two I'm not a parent but can't understand how she's so happy to leave him like she does

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Also mums who have had children/babies stay in hospital, did you once moan about being tired ? Or were you more like they’ve been through so much you just want to care for them and you don’t think about yourself because it doesn’t compare ? That’s the other thing I don’t get with Talia it’s all about her woe is me shite, euurrrrr 😉😂

Reactions: 7
Also mums who have had children/babies stay in hospital, did you once moan about being tired ? Or were you more like they’ve been through so much you just want to care for them and you don’t think about yourself because it doesn’t compare ? That’s the other thing I don’t get with Talia it’s all about her woe is me shite, euurrrrr 😉😂
No never and I slept on what could only be classed as a wood bed that pulled out the wall and didn't sleep most the nights the other kids would be loud or I'd be worried I'd snoring to loud 🤣 all I cared about was that my son was ok my feelings were out the window all that mattered to me was him didn't have time unlike talia to be recording myself rubbing my eyes complaining I was doing way to much for my son looking back I should of just visited him for 2 mins took some pics in the lift and fucked off home to relax

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s even more shocking that a mother can sit at home doing a tit load of Insta stories whilst there child is in hospital.

As if it would ever cross your mind to get your nips and big chin out 😡

Let’s see what happens when the family come up because I guarantee she still won’t spend most of the day at the hospital, her Dad will.

Reactions: 19
No never and I slept on what could only be classed as a wood bed that pulled out the wall and didn't sleep most the nights the other kids would be loud or I'd be worried I'd snoring to loud 🤣 all I cared about was that my son was ok my feelings were out the window all that mattered to me was him didn't have time unlike talia to be recording myself rubbing my eyes complaining I was doing way to much for my son looking back I should of just visited him for 2 mins took some pics in the lift and fucked off home to relax
‘worried I was snoring too loud’🤣🤣🤣🤣this was me all over crying cause my husband had brought nighties🤣😭I used to get anxious when they’d come in to do the obs i never knew if i was supposed to be asleep or awake🤣

• Haha

More times than I'd like to have seen it.

At one point during a 6 month stay we were on a 4 bed bay and we were the only ones who would stay overnight. Me and my husband at the time would take turns. All the other parents would leave and stay in Ronald Mcdonald accommodation or go home. We got very little sleep as there were 3 other children in the bay.

There was a little girl opposite who was 5 months at the time and I rarely saw her mum. She also had 2 other very young kids like talia and she had nobody else to watch them. She lived 90 minutes away so didn't pop in.

• Sad
  • Wow
It’s not normal to go and visit your child at hospital at all. She should prioritise time with oakley she dosnt she nips in for what an hour prob spends more time in front of the mirror than with her son 😥 and Aaron is no better we just don’t have evidence of him nipping in and out 🙄 shocking behaviour. My baby is waiting for heart surgery I have made plans for my other kids while I will be there with him every step of the way. Not bleeping off out for selfies and let me assure you I also won’t be getting my nips out in the lift 🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
Aaron’s story
“THANKS FOR THE SCREENSHOTS GUYS JUST TO CLARIFY I ALSO GO UP TO THE HOSPITAL EVERY DAY *rubs eyes and shuffles hair* I JUST LIKE TO SHOW LIFE AS AN ERRM MEDICAL MUMMY ALSO EXCUSE THE STATE OF ME

• Haha
Reactions: 34
“THANKS FOR THE SCREENSHOTS GUYS JUST TO CLARIFY I ALSO GO UP TO THE HOSPITAL EVERY DAY *rubs eyes and shuffles hair* I JUST LIKE TO SHOW LIFE AS AN ERRM MEDICAL MUMMY ALSO EXCUSE THE STATE OF ME
Spot on 😂😂😂😂 I even read this in her horrid voice hahaha
---
Oof

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.