Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #23 massive toes, too few clothes, scared of what Aaron's about to expose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone noticed she keeps arse licking charlotte trippers (Wife of Kieron Trippier) on instagram, Posting hyeart eyes on every pic. Trying to get in with the footballers i bet hahahah
I'm sure Kieron has liked a few pictures of aaron with the boys and a few of Aaron's boxing pics so there's your answer 😂

Reactions: 2
Surprised them soft play staff aren’t on here moaning about her. Probably sick of the sight of her face in there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So she just pops in every now and again jto see Oakley and then leaves him there alone for the rest of the day?

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Literally no mention of Siennah?!
“I dropped Romeo off at Siennahs school, went to see the baby then took Maddox to the softplay”
What about dropping Siennah off at school? She goes on as if she doesn’t exist!

Reactions: 11
So she's "absolutely exhausted"? She took kids to school, dropped in to the hospital, went to soft play, then picked kids up from school. Phew that's a mighty exhausting day hun, you're doing too much for your kids

• Haha
Reactions: 33
So she's "absolutely exhausted"? She took kids to school, dropped in to the hospital, went to soft play, then picked kids up from school. Phew that's a mighty exhausting day hun, you're doing too much for your kids
She should get them walking home alone. Kids are too soft these days 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
All she ever does is moan about being tired, ffs or and spend her life in soft play have them boys ever been to a park with her, that must be why when Aaron has them they go down the beach and outdoor stuff

Reactions: 9
I have no words left for this utter woman, been to the hospital in that outfit, so disrespectful to all the poorly kids and their families to show up like that 🤢
She is so bleeping out of order 😠 parents will be sat there looking and feeling like utter shite, being there most probably 24/7 with their unwell children, then in she stoats looking like that!!! All she has to do is pull a hoodie over what she has on!! No need for it at all. Wear what you like but show some respect to other unwell children and their parents when your visiting your own child ffs!!

Reactions: 9
Why’s she always moaning about how “exhausted”she is ? She doesn’t have an actual job , she doesn’t have her kids full time and when she does have them she does the bare minimum !

• Sad
Reactions: 35
She literally treats seeing Oakley like popping into check on a neighbours cat when they’re on holiday. That poor baby must be so alone, especially now he’s at an age where he’ll be wanting that interaction 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 32
For the mums/parents on here who have spent time in hospital with their little ones… How normal is it for a parent to visit a baby like it’s just visiting hours? To not spend all or most of the day each day with the child?

I mean I can’t comprehend just popping in then leaving the baby the rest of the day and night 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 26
It's pretty disgraceful on both parts if Oakley is left alone a lot. Obviously I only have what Talia says to come to the assumption he's alone alone. Surely between them they could put their own feelings aside and sort out visiting times with Oakley and times with the other kids.

Reactions: 5
exactly! The narrative worked when she was looking after Oakleyduring the night (my son is diabetic and I am up more often than not at night time) but what’s her excuse now! Imagine she had a full time job to contend with as well as having kids like most mams do!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.