Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #23 massive toes, too few clothes, scared of what Aaron's about to expose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely his eyes yes they probably stick out more than most kids but all apert kids have it ! So bleeping what that's what makes Oakley him ! Stop being so bleeping ashamed of him 😤
Thats the thing loads of people know what he has now so they can Google images to see what he could like, so emojis are pointless

Reactions: 10
I think the fact that after all this time she still covers him with emojis, writing, blankets, pram hoods etc speaks volumes!! Happy to share absolutely everything else about her life though! Shes so consumed by vanity, utterly shallow!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Thats the thing loads of people know what he has now so they can Google images to see what he could like, so emojis are pointless
A little while ago she did actually show his face on her stories. I’m not sure if it was deleted but lots of people saw it and he is very cute indeed!

Edit: thread 16, page 22.

Reactions: 5
A little while ago she did actually show his face on her stories. I’m not sure if it was deleted but lots of people saw it and he is very cute indeed!

She must have posted him by accident because she even puts emojis over photo frames of him that are in the distance. Cancelled his physio because she didn’t want him seen by workmen in her house. That little boy deserves better!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11

Just went on that I can't see anything of him I can't recall her ever showing a full pic of his face

Reactions: 3
Just went on that I can't see anything of him I can't recall her ever showing a full pic of his face
The photo was never posted in the thread for obvious reasons but she showed part of his forehead down to his mouth.

The photo was never posted in the thread for obvious reasons but she showed part of his forehead down to his mouth.
she also posted his hands then removed it and posted it with an emoji over instead

• Sad
Reactions: 5
If she was sticking to the story that she keeps him covered and doesn't post him then fair enough but you can't then post your other children for God knows who to see. Allow your daughter on tiktok and make money by using them. How will that little boy feel when he's older and sees all the pictures of his siblings and there he is with big emoji covering him. She knows full well she makes money off them and her engagement on insta is from people wanting to follow Oakley's journey. She wants best of both worlds because she's ashamed of him but needs the money and the fact Oakley allows her to carry on being an 'influencer 🤮' without him as soon as her and Aaron finished she would of been forgotten about

Reactions: 11
Definitely his eyes yes they probably stick out more than most kids but all apert kids have it ! So bleeping what that's what makes Oakley him ! Stop being so bleeping ashamed of him 😤
Lots have seen his eyes and he is super cute. I thought the first time she caught them in a video, she was gearing up to posting him and as we know she reads on here, I actually thought she might be heartened by how many nice comments there were...but no.

As time goes on people will realise that she shows the other kids and sticks an emoji over his face because she's embarrassed and ashamed of what he looks like she's sick !! I really feel for him when he grows up and sees all this and how she was ashamed of him . And can you believe in talias care he couldn't hold his head behind all his milestones now he's been in hospital had the attention and devotion to him he's come on Leaps and bounds bless him just shows he so much better off without her in his life he's thriving atm without her if I was her I'd be so embarrassed that this is the case
---

Talias first purchase if he's ever allowed in her full time care again now he's outgrown the laying down carry cot
I must of miss some information somewhere, I’ve seen a few comments about social being involved and Oakley not being in her care? Can someone give me a rough idea of what thread/page to look at please?? Sorry guys I know it’s annoying when people constantly ask for information when it’s already been spoken on! 🙈

I must of miss some information somewhere, I’ve seen a few comments about social being involved and Oakley not being in her care? Can someone give me a rough idea of what thread/page to look at please?? Sorry guys I know it’s annoying when people constantly ask for information when it’s already been spoken on! 🙈
search beki123 it should bring it up

Reactions: 2
FFks 👀 some one gift this beggy bleep some
loosefest tickets 🤣🤣🤣 we’ve been crying with laughter in the salon today about her latest cringe post!! She reeks of desperation 🫠🫠🫠🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Softplay again 🙄🙄 Has poor Maddox ever seen a park with a slide/swings? Or a farm?

Probably not because that would mean Talia would have to put her phone down to watch them.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
If she was sticking to the story that she keeps him covered and doesn't post him then fair enough but you can't then post your other children for God knows who to see. Allow your daughter on tiktok and make money by using them. How will that little boy feel when he's older and sees all the pictures of his siblings and there he is with big emoji covering him. She knows full well she makes money off them and her engagement on insta is from people wanting to follow Oakley's journey. She wants best of both worlds because she's ashamed of him but needs the money and the fact Oakley allows her to carry on being an 'influencer 🤮' without him as soon as her and Aaron finished she would of been forgotten about
Her other children are 'perfect' so she will continue to post them 🤦‍♀️ and poor little Oakley gets the big emoji

• Sad
I have no words left for this utter woman, been to the hospital in that outfit, so disrespectful to all the poorly kids and their families to show up like that 🤢
I was just about to say the same thing! Wish she would beg for a bleeping bra, sick of seeing her nipples everyday!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.