Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #23 massive toes, too few clothes, scared of what Aaron's about to expose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's too early for this nonsense, these people cant be for real 😂😂😂😂 we know everything because of what she posts. Surprised she doesn't announce when she's going for a tit
That's got to be a joke, surely? Ffs we've even seen the boys getting their nappies changed! NOTHING is kept private. Oh....apart from wee Oakleys face. She's vile

Reactions: 20
I know they probably meant 100% but I’m still laughing, her lips aren’t even 10% of her
IMG_5372.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
I see that picture she posted yesterday has been a absolute flop!!!!
Total flop 🤣🤣 Only decent engagement she gets is mainly because of Oakley, yet she hides him even in pics with his brothers (that breaks my heart) be proud of your boy and how far he has come - little fighter he is! Hopefully as someone said people are starting to see through her!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Total flop 🤣🤣 Only decent engagement she gets is mainly because of Oakley, yet she hides him even in pics with his brothers (that breaks my heart) be proud of your boy and how far he has come - little fighter he is! Hopefully as someone said people are starting to see through her!
I said this a while ago, her likes & comments are plummeting big time!! Looks like they made a big mistake highlighting this site!!

Reactions: 16
I don’t know why any brand would work with her! She doesn’t have a big following and her followers don’t seem the type to prance around in that underwear!

Reactions: 10
I said this a while ago, her likes & comments are plummeting big time!! Looks like they made a big mistake highlighting this site!!
I’ve noticed this! Any posts not relating to the kids get like 20k less likes. So basically no one actually likes her, just the kids 🙈

Reactions: 9
Nice to see Oakley in the pram without the hood for once
I’ve never used that pram so I don’t know how big the carry cot is, but they usually say to use til 6 months, and he’s what, 8 months now? He probably doesn’t really fit in it any more!

Reactions: 5
As time goes on people will realise that she shows the other kids and sticks an emoji over his face because she's embarrassed and ashamed of what he looks like she's sick !! I really feel for him when he grows up and sees all this and how she was ashamed of him . And can you believe in talias care he couldn't hold his head behind all his milestones now he's been in hospital had the attention and devotion to him he's come on Leaps and bounds bless him just shows he so much better off without her in his life he's thriving atm without her if I was her I'd be so embarrassed that this is the case
---
Nice to see Oakley in the pram without the hood for once
Talias first purchase if he's ever allowed in her full time care again now he's outgrown the laying down carry cot

Attachments

• Sad
  • Haha
Has anyone noticed she keeps arse licking charlotte trippers (Wife of Kieron Trippier) on instagram, Posting hyeart eyes on every pic. Trying to get in with the footballers i bet hahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve never used that pram so I don’t know how big the carry cot is, but they usually say to use til 6 months, and he’s what, 8 months now? He probably doesn’t really fit in it any more!
yeh he is probably far too big for the carry cot, he looks like a big baby too.

Reactions: 6
I’ve noticed this! Any posts not relating to the kids get like 20k less likes. So basically no one actually likes her, just the kids 🙈
That in itself is scary. If people only followed me to see my children I'd never post them again.

I have noticed with her that she wouldn't show any of his head but now he has had surgery on his head she shows a little bit more of his head. She shows the bottom of his face as their isn't surgery needed there. She shows his body but not his hands as he will need surgery there. Basically what she is doing is slowly showing bits of him that have been fixed to a certain extent. I'm assuming once his hands are done she will begin showing that and then when the operation around the top part of his face is done she will remove the emoji completely. She is clearly ashamed of him. It sickens me to my stomach that she covers him up. She should be proud of him. It's all about appearence with her and in her eyes he isn't worthy of being shown untill he is fixed. I hate using the word fixed but this is how she will see it. He is who he is and she should be proud of every part of him, not just the parts that she deems somewhat normal.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I have noticed with her that she wouldn't show any of his head but now he has had surgery on his head she shows a little bit more of his head. She shows the bottom of his face as their isn't surgery needed there. She shows his body but not his hands as he will need surgery there. Basically what she is doing is slowly showing bits of him that have been fixed to a certain extent. I'm assuming once his hands are done she will begin showing that and then when the operation around the top part of his face is done she will remove the emoji completely. She is clearly ashamed of him. It sickens me to my stomach that she covers him up. She should be proud of him. It's all about appearence with her and in her eyes he isn't worthy of being shown untill he is fixed. I hate using the word fixed but this is how she will see it. He is who he is and she should be proud of every part of him, not just the parts that she deems somewhat normal.
She is definitely ashamed of his eyes, she says she doesn't want the trolls sending nasty comments but she happily shows the metal work in his head, if anything trolls would pick on those things more than his little eyes, I feel so sorry for him

Reactions: 18
She is definitely ashamed of his eyes, she says she doesn't want the trolls sending nasty comments but she happily shows the metal work in his head, if anything trolls would pick on those things more than his little eyes, I feel so sorry for him
Definitely his eyes yes they probably stick out more than most kids but all apert kids have it ! So bleeping what that's what makes Oakley him ! Stop being so bleeping ashamed of him 😤

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.