Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #23 massive toes, too few clothes, scared of what Aaron's about to expose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t remember her being sacked but don’t think she actually works in the hospital at all now. She had cancer when she was younger when i looked at her facebook.
I’m sure there was someone on here saying she was sacked? Could be wrong though. I know a couple of girls who worked at the QE with her but they’ve never said anything.

Reactions: 4
I’m sure there was someone on here saying she was sacked? Could be wrong though. I know a couple of girls who worked at the QE with her but they’ve never said anything.
my sister gets her lashes off her (i will disown her)🤣and has done for a while so she I don’t think she is working. Did she not work at freeman too?

Reactions: 1
my sister gets her lashes off her (i will disown her)🤣and has done for a while so she I don’t think she is working. Did she not work at freeman too?
Hahaha stop it are you local too? I’m not anymore but used to be. I’m not sure I think she did though, I have a lot of friends in the nursing world Newcastle way.

Reactions: 2
Hahaha stop it are you local too? I’m not anymore but used to be. I’m not sure I think she did though, I have a lot of friends in the nursing world Newcastle way.
Yes I am local too haha, I wonder why she got sacked if it is true. I’m sure she worked in cardiology

Reactions: 3
I’m sure someone said on here that she went on the sick but was still doing aesthetics while on the sick and they found out so they sacked her off

Reactions: 15
Have they fallen out anyway? She hasn’t mentioned her for ages it’s all that josh and the girlfriend

Reactions: 4
It was our girl @Lan70 who gave us the tea about her being sacked
It was me yes …. We had clients in the salon last weekend who were discussing Tanya in detail and they 💯 said she had been sacked from her nursing job because whilst she was on the sick she was doing aesthetics and lashes on the side .. the 2 girls were very vocal about lots of things about Tanya 🤣🤣 they definitely don’t like her 🥴🥴

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve been watching Geordie OGs and when they get back together after breaking up after Romeo was born, they have a routine in place where Aaron lives somewhere else Sunday night - Friday night or something like that so he’s away from the temptations of the Toon and so he can train. Talia says even though it’s hard, it’s worth it because Aaron has a goal, is on track, earning money and his mental health is better.

IF Talia knew about Oakley and didn’t tell Aaron, it could be because she knew he would have to move back home during the week because there’s no way she could do that on her own. She knew that would mean Aaron would go back to lockdown/post Romeo Aaron who sounded like a bleeping nightmare.

Oakley is born and I’m guessing Aaron flips out because he realises he can’t have what he thinks is the only thing he can do - train and fight. They probably fight about it and he leaves her so he can do exactly what he wants all the time.

Now they both spend their lives fighting each other at the expense of those beautiful children. These are just GUESSES!

Also, why is she making digs at Aaron for being ‘busy’? Doesn’t he have Norovirus? 😵💫
Which he probably caught from the boys!!! Because he was minding them while they were sick!!! But poor old little mummy of the year won’t mention that

Reactions: 7
the bleeping state of her going into the hospital dressed like that with her nipples and pubic bone hanging out I pitty the other parents having to see this tart and her jelly baby nipples dancing around the hospital looking for attention

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Yes Tanya was sacked from the QE, she was reported to NMC loads of times for issues with her at the ward and also with her fillers and the stuff she used to say to clients about her ward she worked on etc all got reported back.. she's a nasty piece of work. She only went into nursing to do fillers, what an absolute waste! She worked the full lockdown doing lashes and fillers while everyone else was shut, she also went off work on sick for months and months but carried on with "aesthetics" while she was getting sick pay and they found out through her socials and gathered enough evidence to sack her
---
Yes I am local too haha, I wonder why she got sacked if it is true. I’m sure she worked in cardiology
Yeah cardiology at the QE but she was a tit nurse proper lazy she done absolutely nothing everyone hated her

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
I didn't realise she'd made her profile public again so just to address this....you had 2 comments removed that contained no swearing. They were removed for privacy and personal data reasons after you tagged various accounts as tattlers with no proof whatsoever. I also have the notifications telling me 😉. Doxxing is not OK, it's illegal when done to incite harassment and abuse.
Who is this woman 👀

Reactions: 1
the bleeping state of her going into the hospital dressed like that with her nipples and pubic bone hanging out I pitty the other parents having to see this tart and her jelly baby nipples dancing around the hospital looking for attention
Women dress like that for one reason and one reason only... Male attention!! Why would you want to draw attention to yourself that way while your visiting your own unwell child in a children's ward?? Most parents will be sat there with their eyeballs hanging out their heads, greasy hair and just feeling rotten (I know I did) ... Dress how like but have some respect while visiting places like that!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Yes Tanya was sacked from the QE, she was reported to NMC loads of times for issues with her at the ward and also with her fillers and the stuff she used to say to clients about her ward she worked on etc all got reported back.. she's a nasty piece of work. She only went into nursing to do fillers, what an absolute waste! She worked the full lockdown doing lashes and fillers while everyone else was shut, she also went off work on sick for months and months but carried on with "aesthetics" while she was getting sick pay and they found out through her socials and gathered enough evidence to sack her
---

Yeah cardiology at the QE but she was a tit nurse proper lazy she done absolutely nothing everyone hated her
christ. no wonder they are friends, it’s the type of behaviour Talia would encourage 🤣

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.