Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #23 massive toes, too few clothes, scared of what Aaron's about to expose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
4 kids between them and not a brain let’s hope none of them breed again!!

Reactions: 6
I reported siennahs new TT account yesterday because she’s underage. TT decided no action needed to be taken, just had another look and it’s gone 👌🏼

Reactions: 18
truthfully i think Talia will have more when her next victim tries to leave her
Oh yes especially if he’s a Z lister. Wonder who her next victim will be.. won’t be anyone without money or a status but who wants to take on a woman with 4 young kids and more issues than vogue. it’s a big ask

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I reported siennahs new TT account yesterday because she’s underage. TT decided no action needed to be taken, just had another look and it’s gone 👌🏼
I had the same. So reported again and it’s been taken down. I find sometimes it needs a certain amount of reports for them to actually look into it and not a bot to look into it/remove. But glad it’s gone now she’s way too young to be exposed to TT

Reactions: 7
I had the same. So reported again and it’s been taken down. I find sometimes it needs a certain amount of reports for them to actually look into it and not a bot to look into it/remove. But glad it’s gone now she’s way too young to be exposed to TT
Just a shame that other people realise this and are looking out for the kid but her own mother isn't. She's actually sharing that her 9 year old daughter is on tik tok. We are classed as the bad ones aswell. We care more about that child's safety online

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Da fûck is that 😂 ☠
Omg 😲 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I've never known a chin to hang down like a ballsack before I seen hers it's absolutely nuts I'd be mortified if I was her and have it removed ASAP her Enemy Friend has butchered her face

• Haha
Reactions: 10
HAHAHAHHAA I had to sign in just for this.
I tried googling all types of chin filler issues etc and cannot find a f*cking thing. Seriously God knows what went wrong there 🤣🤣🤣 just badly placed filler??
There's this article by
Karen Johnson RGN. NIP. Ad Dip Nut. Med (Rus)
Aesthetic Consultant, Sclerotherapist, Advanced Electrolygist at North Wales Aesthetics Clinic

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Did she not get sacked from her job? I mean no offence but she can’t be earning that much if she’s just bought a 9 year old car 🤣
I don’t remember her being sacked but don’t think she actually works in the hospital at all now. She had cancer when she was younger when i looked at her facebook.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.