Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #23 massive toes, too few clothes, scared of what Aaron's about to expose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talias videos for Instagram .

Lies down , says look at the state of me , messes with her hair , rubs eyes , takes sharp intakes of breath inbetween sentences . Rubs eyes again , messes with hair again . Says obviously , says “the boys” about twenty times , then says “the baby” another sharp breath , rubs eyes , messes with hair , says obviously again . Face like a smacked arse throughout . Obviously again then . Yea that’s it at the end .
Don’t forget the new bit ‘eurghhh’
---
This was on charlottes insta
Maybe this Ophelia is actually on here and she keeps mentioning tattle to get people over to have their eyes opened!! Tactics 🕵🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
---

Maybe this Ophelia is actually on here and she keeps mentioning tattle to get people over to have their eyes opened!! Tactics 🕵🏻‍♀️
Haha plot twist!

Problem is new people can’t get on here. I thought the more they mention tattle, the more it will bring people here until I remember they need to be invited 😔

Reactions: 5
---

According to Ophelias Instagram stories she loves having a good read here with her afternoon shagging of Talia’s arse crack x

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can't believe she said that people must look at her and think "She's doing alright" so they start "making up tit."

Talia, nobody would look at you and think you're "doing alright." I wouldn't swap places with you for all the money in the world. She is so deluded.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Can't believe she said that people must look at her and think "She's doing alright" so they start "making up tit."

Talia, nobody would look at you and think you're "doing alright." I wouldn't swap places with you for all the money in the world. She is so deluded.
Baffling isn’t it.
It’s questioning 🤨 how she can even quote she’s ‘doing alright’,
actually yeah it does make sense… of course she’s doing alright… she’s probably in the best place she’s been for months cos the baybeees in hospital for months!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Eugh eugh eugh. That's what I say when you pop up on insta you funny looking fucker. She learnt a new word guys, give her a clap, sure she's gave a few people it 🤣🤣🤣. Does doing too much for your kids mean leaving your disabled sons sats dangerously low to the point it could cause brain damage. Is it doing too much by not strapping them in their car seats properly and driving whilst on your phone. You must be in another world Talia Hun. You do realise that you're a troll don't you and you're showing yourself up by doing them stupid posts. We have got you seething haven't we Hun, you're absolutely furious because we tell the truth. We don't sit on here constantly like you. We post the odd comment. By the looks of it you are never off here. Do your kids a favour and stop reading tattle and give them some time. As for your new tits. Couldn't give a duck when you get them done. Guess what I've had mine done , but unlike you I won't flash them all over the next to get attention from strangers. It ain't a big thing Hun. You go on like you're the only person to get their tits done. Anyone could get them done and many have, it don't make you special and certainly won't make you more desirable to anyone. It's like your showing off cos you are getting them done, SO WHAT . Get them done when Oakley is in hospital or when he's out because none of us expect any less of you and it won't bother us when you do, you have to deal with the aftercare Nd having 4 kids to deal with. You actually think we are so invested when we aren't. You are an absolute car crash, only people I feel for are your kids, but you obviously don't. You are not important at all. Funny to watch you thinking you are tho, keep it up
---
Right Huns. Talias rules for doing too much for your kids
Let sats drop seriously low
Drive whilst using your phone
Let your 9 year old do what she wants on tik tok, this includes provocative dancing and swear words
If your child is seriously ill, before they go into hospital get yourself done up and get a picture took in front of the ambulance
Pretend your the only one who has them, this ups the illusion of supermum
Film them when they are really poorly
Only show three out of four of your children
The one you don't show. Let everyone know every part of his life but do not show his face
Take your kids to the salon whilst you get filler
I'm sure there are many more to be added but thats just off the top of my head and that is what Talia actually shows us, but if you dare comment on it you are a troll. Talia does not think you are a troll tho if you send horrible messages to her ex, that's ok

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
That
Ophelia is obsessed with tattle! Her stories are cray cray. Slagging us all off for being on tattle 24 hours a day when she must do the same with the amount of messages she’s put on her story. Crazy witch

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Love the way she said she's always running around then proceeded at that very moment to get out the car to demonstrate for us 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
New to this thread and person. So many questions, but once I can get past that chin and jaw… WTF.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ophelia must be sitting refreshing the page every 5 mins posting everytime we post 🤣 “they have no lives sitting 24/7 on tattle” POT KETTLE BLACK OPHELIA DARLING

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That
Ophelia is obsessed with tattle! Her stories are cray cray. Slagging us all off for being on tattle 24 hours a day when she must do the same with the amount of messages she’s put on her story. Crazy witch

Sorry to quote myself… on her story she has screenshot my message and it says crazy witch so I had to check.but nope deffo says witch 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.