Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #23 massive toes, too few clothes, scared of what Aaron's about to expose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think you mean it did a 180 Talia.

Forgot you're not as cleaver as us tattlers for a sec!

Reactions: 9
Sorry that ophelia girl needs some psychological help never mind us😂 she appeared on Talias tiktok the other day and now she's going out of her way to try and become her best pal by licking her ass, wouldn't surprise me if she's found hiding under Talias bed one night 😂😂😂
Just be careful with this Ophelia on Instagram, she might be putting her stories on as a trap to find out who’s behind some of the tattle accounts.

Reactions: 32
Too much???????? She does the bare minimum😭😭😭😭 feeding/bathing your children is the bare bleeping minimum you twit. You can’t ever do too much for your child. I always think what more can I do for mine. Narcissistic way of thinking

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She’s already outting accounts that’s been viewing her stories… that was her plan from the beginning.
Inspector Morse trying to find the people behind tattle 🕵🏻‍♀️

No doubt a lot will be blocked from Talias account once Ophelia passes it on, I don’t think O is Talia, the spelling and punctuation is slightly better, unless she has another phone with spell check on 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think we need to stop mentioning big O as she is desperate for the attention from tattle cos Talia isn’t giving it to her. Sad duck

Reactions: 31
AND THIS!! Is absolutely bleeping disgusting….
At least we can say we’ve looked out for Talias daughter and her safety and possibly mental health, TT is a dangerous place to be!! Shame we couldn’t step in more and get her away from her toxic mother to protect her!!

These type of people have a lot to say about us discussing someone who IS a tit mother and a wicked bleep, but then goes on to say stuff like this!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
She’s already outting accounts that’s been viewing her stories… that was her plan from the beginning.
Inspector Morse trying to find the people behind tattle 🕵🏻‍♀️

No doubt a lot will be blocked from Talias account once Ophelia passes it on, I don’t think O is Talia, the spelling and punctuation is slightly better, unless she has another phone with spell check on 🤣
Has she actually? She's got form for outing people who aren't actually on here mind you! Poor people who just get nosey and want to see what she's on about, they'll be blocked from the person they actually like watching 😂.

Reactions: 5
I'm going to have a nosey at her page on my other account she can block that if she likes.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has she actually? She's got form for outing people who aren't actually on here mind you! Poor people who just get nosey and want to see what she's on about, they'll be blocked from the person they actually like watching 😂.
Yeah… she’s put a load of print screens on of accounts who have viewed her story and put ‘these are the people who are on tattle’ 🤡

• Haha
  • Wow
Yeah… she’s put a load of print screens on of accounts who have viewed her story and put ‘these are the people who are on tattle’ 🤡
She's not a cleaver person, she already had 2 comments on tiktok deleted for doxxing (woops soz Ophelia hun) 🤦‍♀️. You'd think that would show her it's not OK.

• Haha
AND THIS!! Is absolutely bleeping disgusting….
At least we can say we’ve looked out for Talias daughter and her safety and possibly mental health, TT is a dangerous place to be!! Shame we couldn’t step in more and get her away from her toxic mother to protect her!!

These type of people have a lot to say about us discussing someone who IS a tit mother and a wicked bleep, but then goes on to say stuff like this!
That’s vile! They call us trolls and they’re blaming someone SH on their mother? How can someone even say that

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I dont understand what she's trying to do or achieve from her screen shots, I'm actually confused by it

• Sad
Reactions: 12
She posted on Charlotte crosby's insta that she had made her profile public for people to see what we are like so how does she know all them accounts she's not posted are from here. What about people who've seen that comment and went to have a look

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She posted on Charlotte crosby's insta that she had made her profile public for people to see what we are like so how does she know all them accounts she's not posted are from here. What about people who've seen that comment and went to have a look
Oh my god really! So now Charlotte is being dragged into it! I’m sure she with love Talia for that!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.