Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #23 massive toes, too few clothes, scared of what Aaron's about to expose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry that ophelia girl needs some psychological help never mind us😂 she appeared on Talias tiktok the other day and now she's going out of her way to try and become her best pal by licking her ass, wouldn't surprise me if she's found hiding under Talias bed one night 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ophelia loves Talia, she ain't gonna lick you out luv and would seriously damage you with that chin if she did. Little teacher's pet aren't you. You are obsessed with us. Eugh get a life Hun. Talia no 1 fan. Never met the woman but dedicates her life to her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 what a pathetic little troll you are. You ar either in love with hexagon head or you are one lonely woman with absolutely no friends so you want talia to be your bestie forever and ever. You're trying to be her hero. I feel very very sorry for you. Maybe get a life Ophelia. Try going outside and meet people in the flesh rather than fan girling the insta supermum that is Talia. Eugh eugh eugh

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
So whilst she’s reading here can you answer us this . Why do you love Talia so much? Genuinely curious. Pop it on your stories I’ll be over in 3 ✌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Bet Ophelia gets a wide on every time Talia comments or views her stories . Weirdo

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She says we’re on here 24/7. I think what she fails to realise is there’s not one person sat here 24/7 typing tit. It’s hundreds of people who comment a few things throughout the day. We all have lives and all work and catch up when we get a free moment. We’re not sat here 24/7 neglecting our kids like talia. I spend the evenings catching up after my sons in bed or when he’s at school and I have a day off work. I don’t sit here 24/7, none of us do. If you notice there’s thousands of people who comment not the same person commenting constantly 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Shes absolutely deranged. Poor child
---
She says we’re on here 24/7. I think what she fails to realise is there’s not one person sat here 24/7 typing tit. It’s hundreds of people who comment a few things throughout the day. We all have lives and all work and catch up when we get a free moment. We’re not sat here 24/7 neglecting our kids like talia. I spend the evenings catching up after my sons in bed or when he’s at school and I have a day off work. I don’t sit here 24/7, none of us do. If you notice there’s thousands of people who comment not the same person commenting constantly 🤦🏻‍♀️
Exactly. There's many of us posting, yet only one of her posting. Poor child, she's obviously obsessed

Reactions: 10
Take a shot every time Talia rubs her eye, messes with her hair or takes a pic at an angle.

Don’t. You will die.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Ophelia just hates us because she hasn't been able to join us and join in. Totally understandable.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Tbh we should all just ignore her, she’s obvs in Talias arse crack and likes the fact she is mentioned

Reactions: 16
Just had to change my child's nappy, I did tell her I already do too much for her but you know she wouldnt change it herself

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Just had to change my child's nappy, I did tell her I already do too much for her but you know she wouldnt change it herself
Mine had the audacity to need a feed earlier. I told her I’d already fed her today and next time could she not inconvenience me as I need to film a advert for my tit hair curlers instead

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Mine had the audacity to need a feed earlier. I told her I’d already fed her today and next time could she not inconvenience me as I need to film a advert for my tit hair curlers instead
How inconsiderate of both of them, they musnt understand yet that were on tattle 24/7 and we don't have time to be pondering to their every need

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Kids are buggers like that. The amount of times I've tried to get mine to change their own nappy because I'm on here and they won't. Ugh cba.
---
Also that ophelia is a bit scary. I kind of want to watch her stories but I'm scared she'll turn up on my doorstep in the middle of the night after connecting the dots and tracking me down with her super sleuthing 😳.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.