Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #21 skanky to the bitter end especially with men belonging to her friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I agree if that was the case but no he’s broke and was in debt up to his eyeballs
Hi Beki, thank you for the

We salute you comrade for your bravery, (ie: the potential of being in Talia’s wrath.) If only Tattle did medals!

Q: Do you know if Talia or Aaron read here?

Q: Also, has Talia got any more shit on Aaron other than the apparent covid money fiddling?

Thanks again soldier!

Reactions: 10
They definitely read here and used to when they was together and they both hated tattle

And I’m not sure about if he’s a fraud etc as I only hear good things about him

Reactions: 11
Right you lovely lot I’m logging off for the night I have to be up at 5am and I’m still slightly drunk

Reactions: 23
They definitely read here and used to when they was together and they both hated tattle

And I’m not sure about if he’s a fraud etc as I only hear good things about him
Thanks Beki, you’re a star.

Q: Is Aaron going for 50/50 custody?

Q: Did his family actually ever like Talia to begin with?
---
Right you lovely lot I’m logging off for the night I have to be up at 5am and I’m still slightly drunk
Just read this. Have a well deserved lie-down, you’ve earned it!

Reactions: 5
Thanks Beki, you’re a star.

Q: Is Aaron going for 50/50 custody?

Q: Did his family actually ever like Talia to begin with?
---

Just read this. Have a well deserved lie-down, you’ve earned it!
Sorry will just do a quick reply I think he wants the kids all the time

No they didn’t as she was a witch from the start

Also I will be training over the next 48 hours and no phone so if I miss anything I will try to get back to you all

Reactions: 17
Funny how she could potential being missing Maddox birthday but wouldn’t have missed Romeos

Reactions: 15
Has anyone seen marnie's story about filming the next season of Geordie Shore? She said she's so excited because it's the cast but as families and with their children, could this be why Aaron has the boys?

Reactions: 10
We so need a wiki
it’s here, I requested it in Jan but haven’t been able to update it.

if anyone else wants to, feel free!

Reactions: 6
I wouldn’t put it past Talia to tell people she’s having a break due to her MH, dumps her kids, fucks off abroad with her new fella for a week to get her tits done and recover in the sun.. then comes back on Instagram to tell her minions Aaron has took the kids off her and won’t give them back.

Fucking Tramp.

Reactions: 20
Beki you are a godsend to this thread and it’s true that not all hero’s wear capes

Hope you had a lovely time at the Christening x

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.