Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #21 skanky to the bitter end especially with men belonging to her friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No cos she would have said she didn’t know like she implied on her story many times
surely she couldn’t bare face lie in front of docs tho? There must have been more than just the midwife at the birth i’d imagine. Maybe that’s what all the palaver was about when she would say ‘we will be in hosp for a while’ but tried to make it about prematurity

Reactions: 3
yes be careful not to out yourself as I imagine you will be first on Talias hit list

Reactions: 9
Was Aaron at Oakley’s birth? Sure I remember her going into hospital quite a lot towards the birth and being kept in. Wondered whether Aaron was at home with the kids.

Reactions: 1
None of my kids look like me and I carried them both for 9 months
i don’t think she would have cheated and had a baby with someoke else, she was too infatuated with him. She wanted a ‘celeb’ baby

Reactions: 17
I remember when she had Oakley and she was all loving towards Aaron and how was the best thing since sliced bread on her posts.
Would make sense she was going on like with him that since he would’ve only just found out then about Oakleys conditions/her lies

Reactions: 17
Thing is she could of known and gone into labour and when he was born denied knowing, the midwives might of picked up on something and played along with her cos they might of sensed her worry, they are highly trained so I'm sure they will know the signs of someone scared to admit they knew their child was poorly.

Reactions: 11
£350 a month though for 3 children? Wasn’t he bragging her earnt 100k an hour for his fight ? That is embarrassing . I’m not sticking up for talia but wow

Reactions: 12
£350 a month though for 3 children? Wasn’t he bragging her earnt 100k an hour for his fight ? That is embarrassing . I’m not sticking up for talia but wow
Oh I agree if that was the case but no he’s broke and was in debt up to his eyeballs

Reactions: 13
Oh my goodness I disappear for the weekend and miss ALL THE TEA

Thanks for that new poster, that was a riveting catch up

Reactions: 13
So did Aaron find out about Oakley condition at the birth?
I can’t understand how she hid the fact that she didn’t know about his condition beyond that. Surely there would have been extra medical professionals at the birth?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.