Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #20 onlyfans she'll flash the beaver but Talia can nurse she's really cleaver

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is she wearing 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she's so much happier when she doesnt have Oakley isn't she her mood lifts suddenly when someone else got him when she got him all she does is moan and do ffs or cba posts
i find this horrendous. She will be going past all the childrens wards after she’s stuck her shorts on, likely with her nips on show ready for a photo op. Disgraceful, not a single bit of empathy

• Sad
Reactions: 9
What is she wearing 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she's so much happier when she doesnt have Oakley isn't she her mood lifts suddenly when someone else got him when she got him all she does is moan and do ffs or cba posts
Was just going to say this, she’s absolutely buzzing tonight! Whoop whooping in the car dancing, posting insinuations about the new ‘man’ and posing going into the hospital! It’s just such strange behaviour when your son is having breathing difficulties and in hospital!!

• Sad
Reactions: 23
He's a tit of a guy! Where the duck is he & why the duck is he not with his children? She has no right to keep him from them so if that is what's happening I hope to god he's going the full road with her. Nothing and no one would keep me from mines. How does he sleep at night knowing he hasn't seen them? I just don't get it. He's feeding her what she wants for her insta so if he genuinely is not giving a duck about his boys then he's worse than her!
I think this meeting that she wasn’t going into about, was in relation to Aaron and the kids! She had that pissed off expression when she mentioned it! Don’t think he’s as happy to share all his business as she is.

Reactions: 11
If Oakley ends up with a trachy will he not need 24 hour care so she will be entitled to more help with him? I'm surprised she's not going down that route if that's the case!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I’m gonna be honest here and apologies if others get upset by this.. but.. I think she wants Oakley to be unalived. He’s a huge inconvenience to her ‘influencer’ life. She’s banged on and on about her kids being preemies or having constant illness but once’s she got what she wished for - an unwell / additional need child all the other kids ailments went away.. she’s annoyed that she now actually has to be committed to this kid by attending appointments and that gets in the way of her taking nipple lift pics and pretending she has a bf.. all those babies deserve so much more than hellraiser banging on about being the same size as a 10 year old

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
That video of her walking with the two babies. In the grey short tracksuit. I’ve never seen someone so skinny look so butch 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Anything to do with her walking just takes me back to this 🤣🤣
Ahhhh so that’s why her lad friends lad called her giraffe neck 🦒🤣
---
I’m gonna be honest here and apologies if others get upset by this.. but.. I think she wants Oakley to be unalived. He’s a huge inconvenience to her ‘influencer’ life. She’s banged on and on about her kids being preemies or having constant illness but once’s she got what she wished for - an unwell / additional need child all the other kids ailments went away.. she’s annoyed that she now actually has to be committed to this kid by attending appointments and that gets in the way of her taking nipple lift pics and pretending she has a bf.. all those babies deserve so much more than hellraiser banging on about being the same size as a 10 year old
A prime example of “be careful what you wish for”

Reactions: 11
It's so sad at how I agree with this :(

Reactions: 13
Her walk really is something else. I don't understand how any mother could leave her poorly baby in hospital to get her nails done. She is so selfish and unbelievable but nothing surprises me with her anymore

Reactions: 14
Her walk really is something else. I don't understand how any mother could leave her poorly baby in hospital to get her nails done. She is so selfish and unbelievable but nothing surprises me with her anymore
She clearly has no bond with him and no attachment to be able to leave him in hospital and get her nails done. She's a Terrible mother to that poor little boy

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Just film me walking into the hospital for Insta please ??? What a weirdo she is

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
She definitely looks like a weight has lifted with poor Oakley not being there 😞 I have a disabled child plus 3 others so I know how hard it is, I do not leave my son at any point whilst he’s in hospital. I cant understand it

• Sad
The buzz she gets when she isn't around Oakley is truly frightening.

I honestly wish she would give Oakley up for adoption. He would be so much better off with a decent set of parents

Reactions: 21
Did anyone else see the comment on Aaron’s live
“Check out Talia on tattle. She’s vile”
The live was over so fast i don’t think even Aaron saw it.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.