Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #20 onlyfans she'll flash the beaver but Talia can nurse she's really cleaver

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t look at her face with that jaw line and chin she looks like an actual freak

• Haha
Reactions: 12
See Aaron's comments are on on one of his posts and yet again folk on hounding him 😠 I hope these people know both of them personally otherwise they are absolute bleeping numptys. How embarrassing man 🙈 I often wonder what she's like when she isn't on camera 🤔 the way the middle boy looks at her makes me think she isn't very nice tbh!!

Reactions: 15
How she can say taking the kids in to the hospital to see Oakley to say goodnight is to keep things normal for the kids but then…
• Their normal was seeing their dad regularly, she stopped that!!
• Their normal was going to nursery, she stopped that!!
• Their normal is being with their own Mam most the time, but she prances round and palms them off with any Tom dick & Harry to put her needs first!!
• How many times has Oakley been in hospital and has she ever done this?? So this is NEW to them, not normal!!

Screaming out about keeping routine when she’s the first one to drop those kids on anyone!! Then Thinks she’s playing super hero taking 3 germ riddled kids in to the hospital on a poorly kids ward to run wild just to keep things ‘normal’… piss off!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
How she can say taking the kids in to the hospital to see Oakley to say goodnight is to keep things normal for the kids but then…
• Their normal was seeing their dad regularly, she stopped that!!
• Their normal was going to nursery, she stopped that!!
• Their normal is being with their own Mam most the time, but she prances round and palms them off with any Tom dick & Harry to put her needs first!!
• How many times has Oakley been in hospital and has she ever done this?? So this is NEW to them, not normal!!

Screaming out about keeping routine when she’s the first one to drop those kids on anyone!! Then Thinks she’s playing super hero taking 3 germ riddled kids in to the hospital on a poorly kids ward to run wild just to keep things ‘normal’… piss off!!!
Was she trying to insinuate that Aaron stopped paying for their nursery fees? I remember watching that that day & she was seething!! How old is the oldest boy? Here in Scotland obviously 3 years are entitled a nursery place but 2 year old are also offered places in certain circumstances too now. How are both not in nursery actually? She too good for council run nursery? I know she's a numptys but she does have her hands full so she would meet the criteria. Not sure if England's the same though

Reactions: 11
I think that weird walk is because she’s trying to stick her bum out while also trying to stay upright and walk. It doesn’t give what she’s hoping for, instead makes her look like she holding a tit in.

• Haha
Was she trying to insinuate that Aaron stopped paying for their nursery fees? I remember watching that that day & she was seething!! How old is the oldest boy? Here in Scotland obviously 3 years are entitled a nursery place but 2 year old are also offered places in certain circumstances too now. How are both not in nursery actually? She too good for council run nursery? I know she's a numptys but she does have her hands full so she would meet the criteria. Not sure if England's the same though
I can never remember how older her boys are.

3 year olds get 15 or 30 hours funded term time depending on your work situation.

Some 2 year olds get 15 hours funded term time if you’re on low income or certain benefits.

Even private nurseries accept the funding. So she could have kept them where they were and paid for any extra hours they did.

Reactions: 7
I can never remember how older her boys are.

3 year olds get 15 or 30 hours funded term time depending on your work situation.

Some 2 year olds get 15 hours funded term time if you’re on low income or certain benefits.

Even private nurseries accept the funding. So she could have kept them where they were and paid for any extra hours they did.
Can’t afford nursery fees but can afford a new pair of tits!!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
It was the other month when she was going on about ‘some people’ and child maintenance then in the next breathe about the boys stopping nursery, not sure if it was linked?
But then weeks later she was like the boys are back at nursery now thank god (even though they had never stopped going) then weeks later again they’re not going anymore, so god knows!!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Can’t afford nursery fees but can afford a new pair of tits!!!
Even if she relied on Aaron paying for nursery and he stopped she could easily pay for it if she gave up a few luxuries!!! She said how much they enjoyed it and she’s stopped it to a score points!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
It was the other month when she was going on about ‘some people’ and child maintenance then in the next breathe about the boys stopping nursery, not sure if it was linked?
But then weeks later she was like the boys are back at nursery now thank god (even though they had never stopped going) then weeks later again they’re not going anymore, so god knows!!
She’s prob been banned for dropping the boys off with her nips on full display!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Even if she relied on Aaron paying for nursery and he stopped she could easily pay for it if she gave up a few luxuries!!! She said how much they enjoyed it and she’s stopped it to a score points!!!!
The amount she pays on daily soft plays and food there, they may aswell be at nursery!

Reactions: 23
Why doesn’t she leave dad with kids and stay with her poorly child

She just doesn’t want to be stuck in hospital she is selfish as duck

• Sad
High earners don’t qualify for the free nursery places
In Scotland they do. Doesn't matter what you earn. Every child 3-4 years is entitled to free part time nursery hours before school. Might be different elsewhere but here it's available to every child. She has no excuse, she claims she makes enough not to depend on anyone so her boys should be in nursery. Much better of educationally than being in soft play everyday and probably costs just the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Romeo is about to turn 3 so he'll be entitled to 15 hours a week starting the term after his birthday. Ideally she should have kept him in until getting these hours as to not disrupt him.

Reactions: 6
Why doesn’t she leave dad with kids and stay with her poorly child

She just doesn’t want to be stuck in hospital she is selfish as duck
She's out of order for that! Bit of a coincidence that her dad has appeared with a big suitcase full of clothes & jammies and out of the blue Oakley's back in hospital!! She knew it was coming clearly, just needed that nurse to tell her to take him in as per bleeping usual 😠

Reactions: 12
In Scotland they do. Doesn't matter what you earn. Every child 3-4 years is entitled to free part time nursery hours before school. Might be different elsewhere but here it's available to every child. She has no excuse, she claims she makes enough not to depend on anyone so her boys should be in nursery. Much better of educationally than being in soft play everyday and probably costs just the same.
They shouldn’t be in nursery Maddox is only 1 year old it’s not necessary unless you work full time which she clearly doesn’t. My daughter went from 1 due to work but if I didn’t work all day I wouldn’t be wanting my two toddlers in a nursery I could do things with them at home

Reactions: 5
They shouldn’t be in nursery Maddox is only 1 year old it’s not necessary unless you work full time which she clearly doesn’t. My daughter went from 1 due to work but if I didn’t work all day I wouldn’t be wanting my two toddlers in a nursery I could do things with them at home
Your right I don’t understand these influencers that put therr babies in nursery when they stay home all day doing f all posing for a camera 🤣 cough chloeelizabeth cough

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.