Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #20 onlyfans she'll flash the beaver but Talia can nurse she's really cleaver

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this meeting that she wasn’t going into about, was in relation to Aaron and the kids! She had that pissed off expression when she mentioned it! Don’t think he’s as happy to share all his business as she is.
You could be right actually. I hope he is doing everything he can to not be just another deadbeat bleep who doesn't care about his kids. That's exactly what she wants. She won't open her gob to tell her sheep to shut the duck up either. Again that's what she's looking for. What do you all think aaron has on her? Maybe to do with Oakley?

Reactions: 8
Very sad that her baby is in hospital and her first thought it’s to take the opportunity to make a video for instagram!! Poor sienna filming behind her whilst she fake walks in, soon as camera is off picks up Maddox and storms in! She’s soooo fake it’s embarrassing! Ps her outfit is like a 10 year old boys PE kit! Rancid!!

Reactions: 25
I’m gonna be honest here and apologies if others get upset by this.. but.. I think she wants Oakley to be unalived. He’s a huge inconvenience to her ‘influencer’ life. She’s banged on and on about her kids being preemies or having constant illness but once’s she got what she wished for - an unwell / additional need child all the other kids ailments went away.. she’s annoyed that she now actually has to be committed to this kid by attending appointments and that gets in the way of her taking nipple lift pics and pretending she has a bf.. all those babies deserve so much more than hellraiser banging on about being the same size as a 10 year old
I completely agree with this!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
So she’s not with him cause she wants to keep things normal for the other kids but surely when you have a child with additional needs that is normal to the other kids🤷🏻‍♀️ sometimes baby and mummy will be in hospital and you just carry on cause that’s your normal. I’m sure bringing them to the hospital in pjs isn’t very normal for them either I just don’t understand her way of thinking whatsoever I get she has other kids and wants to spend time with them but surely you do that after you find out what’s going on with your poorly baby. She’s glowing when he isn’t there it’s actually frightening

Reactions: 24
Hello Oakley & talia
Talia where 🤣 talia at the nail salon
Or talia on a soft play visit
Or talia anywhere but the god damn hospital she loves it when Oakley isn't around living her best life the other kids she dont have to pay attention too . Maddox literally hates her his face everytime she's by him is a mini Aaron 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So she’s not with him cause she wants to keep things normal for the other kids but surely when you have a child with additional needs that is normal to the other kids🤷🏻‍♀️ sometimes baby and mummy will be in hospital and you just carry on cause that’s your normal. I’m sure bringing them to the hospital in pjs isn’t very normal for them either I just don’t understand her way of thinking whatsoever I get she has other kids and wants to spend time with them but surely you do that after you find out what’s going on with your poorly baby. She’s glowing when he isn’t there it’s actually frightening
She wants to keep things normal for the other kids so staying at home? What’s her excuse going to be when she gets her tits done??
If she goes through with it she will be hitting new lows

Reactions: 15
It’s a really selfish time for her to get her boobs done, Oakley has a stent, is on oxygen, has metal work in his head and the list probably goes on! He needs her full attention. She has her whole life to get a boob job. Oakley will grow and get stronger and eventually not have as many needs as he does now and then she could get it done. A good mother wouldn’t even dream of leaving him for such a vain unimportant operation at a time like this. She is beyond selfish and her true colours are really starting
I wouldn’t have brought major germ carriers into the hospital (as gorgeous as they are!). As much as she tries to portray herself as wonder mum I actually think she is really really stupid. I keep wondering if it’s an act she’s putting on because how could anyone be so genuinely stupid?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I just saw her jaw line and nearly broke mine to get here. Any chance of a WIKI because I’ve a lot of leg work to get through and the kids are only off for two weeks

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How many times has she shared the video of herself walking! You're going to see your sick son not on a catwalk love

• Sad
Reactions: 26
All she's thinking is "oh, a great photo opportunity"

• Sad
I will never understand her prioritising the fit and healthy children over the one who needs her most. It doesn’t make any sense to me. There is no logic. She had the opportunity to stay with her poorly baby knowing the other children were well looked after. Not being passed from friend to friend but looked after by a grandparent who loves them. She’s chosen so selfishly. She’s chosen to be ‘free’ with the other children and not restricted at the hospital with the poorly child. I can’t get my head around it at all.
I speak as somebody who has 5 children (at one point I also had 3 under 3 and I have a non verbal autistic child) so I know the struggles of juggling kids the best you can. I know the guilt of feeling like one is getting more attention than the other but needs must, you make a decision in the moment to be with the one who is most in need. My heart actually hurts for that baby.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I think this meeting that she wasn’t going into about, was in relation to Aaron and the kids! She had that pissed off expression when she mentioned it! Don’t think he’s as happy to share all his business as she is.
Maybe he’s decided to attempt mediation? She would hate that and there’s no way they’d solve the access issue between them, she loves the power too much. They’d 100% end up in court!

Surely she should be the one in hospital woth oaxley as when he comes out her dad isn't going to be there to care for him, she needs to know what's going on. How can she know how to care for him when she's at home and her dad is with the baby. Surely you wouldn't worry so much about the other kids routine, or if she's so worried, it's not hard to give written instructions on what time she does certain things for the older ones for her dad to follow. It's bizarre how her thinking works

Reactions: 10
She probably secretly loves Oakley being in hospital. More content for her brain washed followers to watch and then praise her for how good a mum she is. Instead she's the worst of the worst leaving that poor baby alone. Her family should be ashamed too not intervening and telling her to get a grip

What is love exactly? It’s putting someone else’s needs before your own. While her dad unpacks his things to stay in hospital with her son. Her dad knows what love is.
---
Surely she should be the one in hospital woth oaxley as when he comes out her dad isn't going to be there to care for him, she needs to know what's going on. How can she know how to care for him when she's at home and her dad is with the baby. Surely you wouldn't worry so much about the other kids routine, or if she's so worried, it's not hard to give written instructions on what time she does certain things for the older ones for her dad to follow. It's bizarre how her thinking works
She only thinks about herself.

• Sad
I think Oakleys hospital stay was planned a bed became available for his sleep study and her dad was down here for it

she’s just attention seeking

and omg Maddox when he looks at her! It’s the same look I give my neighbour for checking out my husband 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.