Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #20 onlyfans she'll flash the beaver but Talia can nurse she's really cleaver

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So as the world’s greatest nurse mum, how did she not notice his sats were dropping so low at night and that he stopped breathing before now?

My baby dad has sleep apnoea and sleeps with a cpap, we’ve never called it a ventilator? And I diagnosed him way before he was officially diagnosed.

Reactions: 9
I wonder if this was a “rushed “ in hospital trip or an organised one and that’s why daddy dear is up.

Or was daddy dear coming to look after them while cûnt face went to get Turkey tits? And it’s all gone wrong

Reactions: 9
Hoping some tattlers ask him the goss but he’s promoting some product

4C72945E-894C-47F5-991E-76489338700D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone else join Aaron’s love and then realise he was on about mushrooms? 🙃
Yes couldn’t jump on quick enough!!! 😂 hrs got 5k ppl watching. More that talia could ever dream of. And all the comments from women. She’ll be jealous at duck!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I need to catch up/ but Aaron just went live on Instagram!! For about a minute and a half plugging mushroom coconut tablets or something that he takes every day 😂😂 and that was it live ended. A few comments bigging up Talia. And a few saying why are you live when your sons in hospital and a few asking if this was the “truth” looked like a weird ad without saying it was an ad lol

Reactions: 5
It’s so sad he’s lying covered in that buggy all day, get him out sit him on your knee in the soft play when it’s quiet or take him to a sensory room he would love that! She could go when it’s quiet a lot of soft plays have sessions for children with disabilities! It’s absolutely disgusting how she’s treating him. There’s 2 amazing centres in Newcastle for disabled babies and children with great facilities you can also take your other children and friends with you so there’s absolutely no excuse! Alan Shearer centre is perfect for him but she’s too embarrassed to take him out in public! Shame on you Talia
Doesn't seem like there is a lot of interaction with him does there?! He needs that, same as every baby, every single day to develop whether he has developmental delays or not. I know she thinks he might have problems with his sight but still that shouldn't change anything. If anything it should make her want to encourage him even more with his motor skills etc. Plenty sensory toys for play time and sensory lights 24/7, but she doesn't care does she? Absolute joke!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I have to say those poor kids were blessed with two great parents 🙄 whether he’s allowed to hospital or not child is sick and they both do ads when he’s in hospital ffs when I seen him going live I thought it was about Oakley not mushrooms for his anxiety I can’t deal with either of them

• Sad
Reactions: 13
What is she wearing 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she's so much happier when she doesnt have Oakley isn't she her mood lifts suddenly when someone else got him when she got him all she does is moan and do ffs or cba posts
Those harsh black glasses frames don’t suit her face

It was wierd. He said he had a lot going on in his personal life
He's a tit of a guy! Where the duck is he & why the duck is he not with his children? She has no right to keep him from them so if that is what's happening I hope to god he's going the full road with her. Nothing and no one would keep me from mines. How does he sleep at night knowing he hasn't seen them? I just don't get it. He's feeding her what she wants for her insta so if he genuinely is not giving a duck about his boys then he's worse than her!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
He’s probably doing the live knowing that loads of people will join incase he’s going to tell us the “truth”. I know I jumped on when I seen the live 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.