Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #20 onlyfans she'll flash the beaver but Talia can nurse she's really cleaver

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My youngest has had 2 minor ops. Both times when waking up he was crying, needed hugs, in obvious discomfort for 2 hours or so. Not to mention the crying before hand because he was hungry but couldn't eat. I was on my own with him. Yes I was drained, did I bugger off. No I held him and comforted him because he didn't understand what was going on. I don't understand how she can just walk out after an hour just to bath her probably not that dirty kids 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Any else noticed that she has made out sienna is younger than she is? The girl is born in 2013 and she is saying that she is turning 8 next month?
---
Where she put this? I’m sure she’s not long had her 9th birthday, when Aaron just threw the phone in a parcel bag to her

• Sad
Reactions: 8
My 6yr old son is facing a possible cancer diagnosis and I am shutting myself … can’t bare to not have him with me right now and this bleeping twit isn’t even there for her son waking up from surgery. Covers his face all the time out of shame. Honestly she needs him taking off her and a loving caring person can step in. I’m so angry!!
I'm so sorry, wee as good, decent, caring mothers are perfectly normal... She is so far from it! I hope you get some answers and it's not that worst case scenario, again I'm so sorry hes possibly facing going through this 😢 come & vent anytime you like 💖
---
I'm wondering if Aaron's been there through the night and just didn't broadcast it. She wasn't there & no mention of who actually was. Maybe he's been there then gone straight to that clinic?

Reactions: 6
Apert syndrome fits, gotta be it. She's just so embarrassed of her beautiful little boy. What a sick bleep she is

IMG_1414.png

Not sticking up for her but ‘miss X rang me and told me’ is so bad if it’s true. Massive breach of confidentiality.
I'm sure they would have asked Talia's permission to introduce them to each other. Can't imagine they'd just randomly ring a patients mum and divulge another patients medical needs.

Reactions: 11
I'm sure they would have asked Talia's permission to introduce them to each other. Can't imagine they'd just randomly ring a patients mum and divulge another patients medical needs.
I hope not but i’d also not be surprised as my sons surgeon said the full name of a family with a child born with same condition as my son. I’m sure that text is from that woman with the twins who demanded on Aarons comments that he answered her dm’s as her son was born with same thing

Reactions: 3
Oh well as long as you and talia are sorted and well who gives a duck about oakley right? Stupid pig
So much for his social media break
---
Thread suggestion: Giving her kid some prime, when she should be giving her some of her time

Reactions: 17
In the caption for that post, Talia would have you believe that she told the nurse 'no' when they offered to pass her details on. I assumed she was trying to over dramatize the situation because she is is absolutely the type of person to sue the NHS over that.

The same applies to whether or not she had suspicions that Oakley would have additional needs when he was born. I refuse to believe she didn't know that he had some physical abnormalities because she would've been suing them, especially as we could blatantly see the fused fingers and cranial abnormalities on the scans. It was very telling that she deleted the scan pics once we started discussing them here.

So much for his social media break
---
Thread suggestion: Giving her kid some prime, when she should be giving her some of her time
To be fair though he did say that his agent would still be doing the posting for him in regards to work/ads and has done the last few weeks. Apart from the one about being with the boys the other day though

Reactions: 4
In the caption for that post, Talia would have you believe that she told the nurse 'no' when they offered to pass her details on. I assumed she was trying to over dramatize the situation because she is is absolutely the type of person to sue the NHS over that.

The same applies to whether or not she had suspicions that Oakley would have additional needs when he was born. I refuse to believe she didn't know that he had some physical abnormalities because she would've been suing them, especially as we could blatantly see the fused fingers and cranial abnormalities on the scans. It was very telling that she deleted the scan pics once we started discussing them here.
I don’t understand if Talia did actually know Oakley would be born with Apert Syndrome or not, does anybody else? I saw a post where she said she was under foetal medicine but then was discharged. I know she was under them for something else but surely they wouldn’t miss the fact that a child’s bones were fused etc? Like wouldn’t that be negligence or something?

Reactions: 4
There’s absolutely no way she couldn’t of known they do every single measurements at 20 weeks scan count fingers and toes! I had to go back twice because they couldn’t get some measurements because of his position he was lying in.
Here it is. You can see two words. Starting with capital A.
I suggested Aperts first back in August.
Yeah it’s definitely Apert you can also see the second letter is a p. There’s a boy with Apert who goes to the special near me and when we went to an event there (my son is ASD) and I was talking to his Mum there was many similarities to Oakley. He was beautiful, happy little boy and his Mum was just absolutely in awe of him it was lovely to see.

I just received a support request message from instagram on both of my accounts as I reported her account when Aaron was on one trying to expose her 🙃 did instagram delete her account? 😅😬

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just received a support request message from instagram on both of my accounts as I reported her account when Aaron was on one trying to expose her 🙃 did instagram delete her account? 😅
Does the support request say they’ve removed the account? Aaron may of got people to mass report her for nudity too after sharing the boys and her ads 🤮

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.