Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #20 onlyfans she'll flash the beaver but Talia can nurse she's really cleaver

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My 6yr old son is facing a possible cancer diagnosis and I am shutting myself … can’t bare to not have him with me right now and this bleeping twit isn’t even there for her son waking up from surgery. Covers his face all the time out of shame. Honestly she needs him taking off her and a loving caring person can step in. I’m so angry!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
My 6yr old son is facing a possible cancer diagnosis and I am shutting myself … can’t bare to not have him with me right now and this bleeping twit isn’t even there for her son waking up from surgery. Covers his face all the time out of shame. Honestly she needs him taking off her and a loving caring person can step in. I’m so angry!!
she absolutely is a twit.

I hope you and your son receive the news you want, it’s so cruel when kids are so poorly😥

Reactions: 11
Big hugs for you and your son xxx

Reactions: 7
Imagine your child being out of surgery for no longer than an hour and you're immediate response is to leave? What sort of mother pisses off home when their poor child is fresh out of surgery? That poor lad lying there unloved and at his most vulnerable when he should be cradled in his mother's arms! What an absolute disgrace of a person.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Big hugs for you and your son xxx
she absolutely is a twit.

I hope you and your son receive the news you want, it’s so cruel when kids are so poorly😥
thank you. I am having to keep it together at the moment and that’s the first time I’ve actually written those words down. Just frustrates me so much that she can be so cold. Been a long time lurker on this thread and couldn’t keep my mouth shut any longer.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So sorry to hear this. I hope he’s okay. Sending you both love ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
thank you. I am having to keep it together at the moment and that’s the first time I’ve actually written those words down. Just frustrates me so much that she can be so cold. Been a long time lurker on this thread and couldn’t keep my mouth shut any longer.
sometimes I think the people who defend her so much have never experienced anything even remotely similar, it’s just madness her behaviour.

Reach out if you need support💖

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don't know anything about this woman, but she's just popped up on my Instagram. From what I can gather she's got kids she's will to show to people but isn't sharing her youngest? Has she ever addressed why? Is she scared people will comment because of his condition or?

Reactions: 4

Thinking of you all

Makes me so sad Oakleys coming round from a general and had a peg fitted which can be painful
He would of needed his mummy and she’s off bleeping showering acting like a dick
---
I don't know anything about this woman, but she's just popped up on my Instagram. From what I can gather she's got kids she's will to show to people but isn't sharing her youngest? Has she ever addressed why? Is she scared people will comment because of his condition or?
Think she’s is ashamed
Which is awful because I’m sure he’s beautiful
---
Obviously...
Never get a break
With my kids 24/7
Some people
Let’s not forget
UMMMMMMM

Reactions: 6
She claims she’s protecting his privacy but will post her other kids naked in the bath, what time her school pick up times are, details of every single appointment/operation, post pics of everywhere she goes… the list goes on

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Have been off insta and tattle for the past week due to busy life and first thing I see is she is bathing her kids again (prob second bath of the day) rather than being there for her son one and a half hours after surgery…

I must actually be seeing things! I get shehas To juggle between kids 100 but she does not need to delay the timegoing back for pointless baths…

she is obsessed!
---
I knows she’s only 29 but how can a mum
Of 4 be so selfish and immature

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Any else noticed that she has made out sienna is younger than she is? The girl is born in 2013 and she is saying that she is turning 8 next month?
---
So after reading the text message she has shared but crossed out certain words. My intelligent guess Oakley has Apert syndrome...

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Genuine question...are you actually allowed to leave a baby with no one with them in hospital?? What happens when he's a toddler and is on the move? Surely it's not the nurses responsibility to generally watch children?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.