Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #20 onlyfans she'll flash the beaver but Talia can nurse she's really cleaver

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's her other account?

Also she's got tiktok don't forget, it'll come out on there soon hopefully. I just hope she's not deleted it herself because of something happening with Oakley 😢
This one she still has Aaron all over 😅 I didn't mind her when she was posting consistently to this page as it was just her mainly cooking

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is showing in search for me just her posts have all been deleted - her li k fir thr vibrator still active but you cannot see followers

I just hope Jake Quickendon say her PR from Prime drinks he's been begging for weeks 🤣

On a serious note hope Oakeley is ok

Reactions: 2
It’s just like this on mine. Dying to know whats happened to it
Posts have been removed there was 867 posts at 17.45!
Surely if Instagram deleted the account it would be gone in its entirety by deleting 1 post at a time

Screenshot_20230413_173719_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 1
Oh man. Now what will I do when I’m bored. This thread will be dead without her insta!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I bet they’ve suspended it to remove inappropriate imagines from her feed after people reporting her, and that’s why her posts are going down….

Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion: Talia’s account has been banned, now she’s setting up an OnlyFans🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does anyone know for certain what a deactivated instagram account looks like?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.