Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #20 onlyfans she'll flash the beaver but Talia can nurse she's really cleaver

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuine question...are you actually allowed to leave a baby with no one with them in hospital?? What happens when he's a toddler and is on the move? Surely it's not the nurses responsibility to generally watch children?
I’m not sure you know. Obviously every parent at some point will need a short break to sleep or shower or even just the switch over or parents. But to leave a baby on its own for several hours is both disgusting behaviour towards the baby but also complete ignorance to a service that most likely is already stretched. Particularly this week with the junior dr strike 🙃

• Sad
Reactions: 12
New follower to this train wreck of a woman.
Can anyone explain what’s with the excessive/ obsessive bathing? Sorry if it’s been covered!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Genuine question...are you actually allowed to leave a baby with no one with them in hospital?? What happens when he's a toddler and is on the move? Surely it's not the nurses responsibility to generally watch children?
Yeah you actually are or at least you were. I was in and out of hosp for years with one of mine. I would leave him if he was asleep and nip to the cantinene then bring my food back. But others would leave theirs over night or sometimes for the day. Nurses were expected to dip in and out but years ago we could also take care of them. I looked after one boy whose parents left whilst he had a brain tumor removed. They went over a hour away to get his things 😒 i would get him drinks etc. The mind boggles how anyone could leave their children through something like that. But people do.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
yes in the rvi but after seeing how busy they all are i’d not be happy to leave mine (not that i would) I remember one baby was always alone and would get his arms and face stuck in the bars in the cot and cry and cry and cry. I pressed the buzzer numerous times to ask them to see to him😥the nurses also used to gossip about people like that tho I remember there was one and the nurses were saying ‘we’ve had to ask the auntie to come in because the mam says she’s too busy’🤯there was more than you think left alone but majority was because they were social services babies.

there is signs all over though saying not to leave them unattended, i had to get baby wipes from the shop downstairs and they made me wait till he was asleep so not sure what the specifics are to he allowed to go.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Aaron deserves an award for not absolutely losing his tit with that woman by now. She is an absolute lunatic and needs a labotomy

Reactions: 32
Any else noticed that she has made out sienna is younger than she is? The girl is born in 2013 and she is saying that she is turning 8 next month?
---
So after reading the text message she has shared but crossed out certain words. My intelligent guess Oakley has Apert syndrome...
Any screenshot of the text? She's obviously deleted them and I'm nosey.

Reactions: 2
I wonder if some people were at the hospital last night and that’s why she’s been quiet

• Haha
Reactions: 6
New follower to this train wreck of a woman.
Can anyone explain what’s with the excessive/ obsessive bathing? Sorry if it’s been covered!
Probably because she can't be bothered to entertain them and at least in the bath they are contained and content.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I’ve been on this thread since Maddox was born, it used to be so dead but now it takes me a good while to catch up!! The amount of people who have saw her true colours 👀 it’s amazing

Reactions: 15
I can’t believe she’s going to give her child prime!! She’s never even mentioned her child likes it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve been on this thread since Maddox was born, it used to be so dead but now it takes me a good while to catch up!! The amount of people who have saw her true colours 👀 it’s amazing
she used to irritate me but didn’t majorly bother me. Then when Oakley was born and she left Aaron/aaron left her she became unbearable to even listen to. I’m pretty certain she wasn’t acting as hard done by when she was with Aaron it was just constant cleaning and taking the older boys to hospital and she never went.

tbh she has no one else to blame but her self with her eventual down fall, i don’t think she’s able to hide her true colours. It’s not even Aaron exposing her either she’s literally doing that her self

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.