Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #20 onlyfans she'll flash the beaver but Talia can nurse she's really cleaver

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has it definitely been deleted? Or has she deactivated it? How can you tell the difference?

Reactions: 3
Think it’s been blocked. This is what it looks like when you deactivate as the person who’s account this was said they were deactivating it and coming off SM for a bit after having their baby

Where as talia doesn’t say I follow her and her account don’t come up in search at all

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Thread suggestion - no more IG for Ads and Sympathy, maybe now the kids get some privacy!

Bye Talia hun, you won’t be missed!!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I have been out all day wondering where her stories are just to come back to this gem🤣karma works in magical ways and I hope she has to jump through hoops to get it back. Although I do worry about her income for the kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have been out all day wondering where her stories are just to come back to this gem🤣karma works in magical ways and I hope she has to jump through hoops to get it back. Although I do worry about her income for the kids.
She’ll just have to make do with what every other non ‘influencer’ does.
---
Shes probably more worried how she’s gonna afford her boob job, botox, filler, fake designer, nights out more than she is income for the kids

Reactions: 17
She’ll just have to make do with what every other non ‘influencer’ does.
---
Shes probably more worried how she’s gonna afford her boob job, botox, filler, fake designer, nights out more than she is income for the kids
true tbf we all manage fine without it🤣when did youse notice it was gone??

• Haha
She'll probably start using her other page. Waiting for her to start posting on there any minute now it's literally no different to her actual page just less followers

Reactions: 4
She'll probably start using her other page. Waiting for her to start posting on there any minute now it's literally no different to her actual page just less followers
What's her other account?

Also she's got tiktok don't forget, it'll come out on there soon hopefully. I just hope she's not deleted it herself because of something happening with Oakley 😢

Reactions: 5
If she doesn’t have a social meeja prescence can we still talk about her on tattle? Asking cos some people want to know 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If she doesn’t have a social meeja prescence can we still talk about her on tattle? Asking cos some people want to know 🤣
As far as I’m aware because she was in the public eye and is a “well known public figure” it’s fine to talk still

What's her other account?

Also she's got tiktok don't forget, it'll come out on there soon hopefully. I just hope she's not deleted it herself because of something happening with Oakley 😢
I don’t think she will have done that. She usually uses him for her own gain.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.