Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #20 onlyfans she'll flash the beaver but Talia can nurse she's really cleaver

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What from shagging Chet to me now being here 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yeah I first saw you over there, turned a little green at the revelation,to then seeing you here showing sympathy for Talia’s ’woe is me, I have no help’ routine and now seeing straight through her bullshit. Its magical 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Her not admitting Aaron is there makes her look bad cos she said I've popped home, oaxley came out of theatre hour half ago, if someone don't follow Aaron will think she's left oaxley straight after his op, so she's made herself look a fool

Reactions: 14
Yeah I first saw you over there, turned a little green at the revelation,to then seeing you here showing sympathy for Talia’s ’woe is me, I have no help’ routine and now seeing straight through her bullshit. Its magical 😂
I aim to please 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The extent of Thalia’s vocabulary-

I’m so tired
Turn the me’al work in oakley’s head
Ven’erla’or (ventilator)
Bath the boys
My mum, dad and my stepmum
Obviously...
Never get a break
With my kids 24/7
Some people

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'll hold my hands up and say I have no idea about how you turn metal work in a babies head but I do not believe the nurses do not know how to do it (I may be wrong!), surely if they have a child in their care, they need to know this?!? At least the boys might have a chance to see their Dad, who I honestly want to believe sees them all when he can (and im sure their mum stops it when it suits her).
with the cases being so rare of what I’m assuming his condition is, even if they’ve had training it would likely be a one day training course and then not do it for months on time. I’m sure no one would confidently put their job on the line to do it when his mum is so highly qualified and experienced. If she wasn’t then it would be a different story and they would have to do it. (Not 100 percent on this just my opinion) x

Reactions: 4
Who leaves their baby an hour after coming out of surgery so they can bath the other kids. Wtf. Guess what Talia, not having a bath for ONE night isn't going to hurt them! That poor baby will still be drowsy and need comforting! Really hope Aaron is there 😭

Reactions: 28
Honestly the CHEEk of her hiding her babies face when she looks like a masculine version of squidward herself is disgusting really, if anyone should be hiding their face, it’s her

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Her followers must be thick as tit the way she carries herself 🤪🤪🤪 what constantly out and about never at the hospital nails nights out anything but being with her poorly baby . Constant digs daily at some people 🤣🤣🤣 how can these people not see straight through her baffles me I could see straight through her on gs reunion let alone all these posts she's done since they've broken up 🤣
No hope for Zoe 🤪🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Haven’t been on since Aaron let us down with the tea but I see Talia is still as weird as ever. 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.