Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #20 onlyfans she'll flash the beaver but Talia can nurse she's really cleaver

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like she’s walking along side the cot on the way down to theatre there… looks like a corridor? why feel the need to whip out the phone and take a photo? Ok maybe not whip it out cos it’s constantly glued to her hand but surely taking a picture moments before your baby is being put to sleep whpuld be the last thing on your mind!!
yeh that’s on the way to theatre, everything is just attention seeking with her

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Her followers must be thick as tit the way she carries herself 🤪🤪🤪 what constantly out and about never at the hospital nails nights out anything but being with her poorly baby . Constant digs daily at some people 🤣🤣🤣 how can these people not see straight through her baffles me I could see straight through her on gs reunion let alone all these posts she's done since they've broken up 🤣

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Talia is so detached from Oakley it’s heartbreaking to watch. He’s going down to theatre and she’s gone for a coffee it’s absolutely shocking how she’s gone on the past week never ever with him and with what she says openly gives the impression he is a burden

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Why has she posted this emoji .. 🤦‍♀️

that precious baby is just an inconvenience to her life!!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Why has she posted this emoji .. 🤦‍♀️

that precious baby is just an inconvenience to her life!!!
I thought the exact same she’s so fed up of him it’s awful to watch. I kept thinking of him lying there and random people turning up. I couldn’t rest knowing my baby was alone is hospital or with a ‘mate’ of mine ffs man it’s so sad I know she has other children but at least she can explain to them where she’s going and they will be happy at home looked after so she can’t use that as an excuse

• Sad
Reactions: 7
duck me how can a "medical mummy" be so cold. Your child is going into theatre put your phone down and be there for him. What a bleep.

Reactions: 9
My dad has had to have a peg feed due to a tbi, she's making out its a super dangerous op but it's not and ita done fast and recovery isn't bad either

Reactions: 6
I think she’s just addicted to social media because she has no real friends to rely on. She may have the odd one here and there that she can palm the kids on to but I genuinely think she has no one she can trust 100% as she is more into herself. The posts she makes on insta are the kind of thing you might send to friends or family ‘Look at my brave boy he’s off for his surgery now’ etc.. but no normal person would broadcast that online to so many strangers. She’s deeply lonely and desperate for validation. I reckon if any man even glanced her way she would throw herself at them at this point. I wonder what she would do if she suddenly couldn’t post on Instagram anymore?

Reactions: 19
i don’t think she cares about him being unsettled he was left in liverpool with the grandad he had barley met and then the friend 2 days ago that shes mever mentioned
Your right. The poor wee boy wont know if he's coming or going without a constant in his life. She's in & out like a yoyo and comes across like she's just going to do his frame work. She didn't even know what number he was in queue for his op ffs 🙈 there's that many different nurses & doctors seeing to him everyday, she's hardly there, she's leaving strangers with him... He needs a constant 24/7, all babies do. That's how they feel secure in their surroundings. And she's a cheek to call herself a good mum 🙈
---
Oh shut the duck up you attention seeking ugly bleep. My king. You don’t like the child stop lying! When she don’t get much reaction on her crappy cringey reels she post Oakley for engagement. Sicko!
Anything for likes on insta 🙈 I hope to god Aaron's putting his foot down and getting the time he should be having and actually sticking to it cos by the looks of it neither of them give a tit. He's just there and that's it!

Reactions: 10
Your right. The poor wee boy wont know if he's coming or going without a constant in his life. She's in & out like a yoyo and comes across like she's just going to do his frame work. She didn't even know what number he was in queue for his op ffs 🙈 there's that many different nurses & doctors seeing to him everyday, she's hardly there, she's leaving strangers with him... He needs a constant 24/7, all babies do. That's how they feel secure in their surroundings. And she's a cheek to call herself a good mum 🙈
I find it strange that she doesn’t want to be there to hear what the docs have to say about different things. Me and my husband do one night each and would facetime so we could both hear what the doctors or surgeons etc had to say. It goes against every one of my instincts to have so little interest. I think she just enjoys the attention of being pregnant and a newborn so Oakley has absolutely ruined the type of attention she likes as she is too selfish to deal with everything that comes with Oakley. Quite ironic actually considering the other boys were 24/7 ill or in a&e or her ‘tiny prem babies’ the other boys illnesses vanished over nigt

Reactions: 20
The only time I've seen her show that boy any affection was when Aaron was about to spill all and she put that video on of her kissing him. Never seen it before, or since.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
My dad has had to have a peg feed due to a tbi, she's making out its a super dangerous op but it's not and ita done fast and recovery isn't bad either
Recovery was awful for my little girl having her peg, especially having a fundoplication alongside it too like Oakley. He be in pain and discomfort for a good fews days. He will most definitely need plenty of comfort and cuddles. Poor little boy probably won't from his egg donor though! Just videos for the next few days saying how tit it is for her while eye bleeping herself and fingering her eyelids!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I wonder what sort of childhood trauma this woman has been through to make her such a pathologically awful human being.

Reactions: 21
She’s a massive bleep and I’ve told her so I couldn’t keep my mouth shut any longer

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
The extent of Thalia’s vocabulary-

I’m so tired
Turn the me’al work in oakley’s head
Ven’erla’or (ventilator)
Bath the boys
My mum, dad and my stepmum

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Nothing irritates me more when she puts this song up about a boy who's so proud of his down syndrome sister and shows her off to the world because she's amazing and then you got her using it when he's got an emoji over his face because she's bleeping embarrassed and ashamed of how he looks couldn't make it up with the stupid bleep
---
The extent of Thalia’s vocabulary-

I’m so tired
Turn the me’al work in oakley’s head
Ven’erla’or (ventilator)
Bath the boys
My mum, dad and my stepmum
And um like um like um like um like um like
Some people
Cba

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.