Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #20 onlyfans she'll flash the beaver but Talia can nurse she's really cleaver

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Social media will end up being her undoing!
Talia will be her own downfall. She’s tripping up on her lies. She’s toxic and manipulative. One day, when she’s pushed away her whole support system and her followers can see through the fake; she’ll have no-one to blame but herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Imagine being that bitter. She’s putting more energy into talking tit about and cutting short Oakley’s time with Aaron than she does looking after the boy herself. Running to the hospital this morning wasn’t she! That makes all the other mornings seem so much worse than they already did.
Nobody enjoys co-parenting but grown ups put the needs of the child first. Sadly seems like these kids are destined to be used as weapons.
---
Talia will be her own downfall. She’s tripping up on her lies. She’s toxic and manipulative. One day, when she’s pushed away her whole support system and her followers can see through the fake; she’ll have no-one to blame but herself.
Very manipulative. And wasting her energy in all the wrong places. Priorities massively skewed.

Reactions: 13
Yep and the receipts are there for all to see on Instagram. She’s not the brightest, but very manipulative she excels at that!

Reactions: 5
She's really making a tit of herself with these digs at Aaron, while he says nothing. Sooner she stop with the pathetic, 'some people' chat and posting cryptic stories trying to make him think she has a partner the better. He's no saint. But it's obvious she knows how to press his buttons yet she keeps doing it to try and get a reaction out of him. The less he says the deep the hole she's digging for herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Long time lurker here! But don’t think anyone’s mentioned today since A has said he is with Oakley/had the other boys, do we think it’s in relation to what T hinted at the other week… a post when she was sat in the car saying she had another “meeting”. Maybe something is being done on A’s side and she’s been told he has to have contact… just a thought! All seems very coincidental
I’d defo say she’s been sat down by someone and told that he won’t be giving in on seeing his boys and it’s not worth fighting for with a baby who’s so poorly. I do also assume that he’s been seeing them already in dribs and drabs which she would NEVER say!

Reactions: 15
is there any update after the whole Aaron fiasco that he was going to reveal all on instagram ? I lost interest after that anti climax ..

Reactions: 3
Don’t shoot me but did she check with the nurses cause her and Aaron don’t communicate. And to be fair that little boy would probably be a bit unsettled with Aaron if he hasn’t been around him obviously the older boys would know him so they would come around. Clearly though she’s been told that she has to give him more access I’d say that’s what the meeting was about

Reactions: 2
Don’t shoot me but did she check with the nurses cause her and Aaron don’t communicate. And to be fair that little boy would probably be a bit unsettled with Aaron if he hasn’t been around him obviously the older boys would know him so they would come around. Clearly though she’s been told that she has to give him more access I’d say that’s what the meeting was about
i don’t think she cares about him being unsettled he was left in liverpool with the grandad he had barley met and then the friend 2 days ago that shes mever mentioned

• Sad
Reactions: 29
i don’t think she cares about him being unsettled he was left in liverpool with the grandad he had barley met and then the friend 2 days ago that shes mever mentioned
Agreed. She's so utterly full of tit and is really detached from Oakley because she feels suffocated by all the responsibility.

Imagine her receiving the call from the nurse (if this really happened 🤔) to say Oakley is unsettled and not rushing up there to comfort him herself. Nope, she'd rather have her hundredth bath of the day and "model" some skanky cheap dresses.

Reactions: 16
The nurse wouldn’t have rang her if Aaron was there she would’ve rang the ward for an update making a point that her and Aaron don’t speak. And the nurse has probably said ah he was bit unsettled and needed a cuddle. Which was probably from his dad! That poor baby has had 4 different people with him in the space of a week it’s like a frigging chore to see who has to stay with him! Heartbreaking

Reactions: 26
I think Oakley wouldn't be unsettled with Aaron, that poor baby is so use to strangers being round its just normal life for him

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Not that it’s our place to know- but did we know Oakley was going down for an operation? I must of missed that. Does anyone know what it’s for?

Reactions: 4
Not that it’s our place to know- but did we know Oakley was going down for an operation? I must of missed that. Does anyone know what it’s for?
I think it may be to place his peg as talia said last week he’d be having it soon. She also mentioned he was having something done to his tummy to stop him with sickness. I can’t remember what it’s called but someone posted it a few pages back when he was first admitted

Reactions: 5
No I agree with that and clearly coming on to say he was unsettled was a dig at Aaron but I doubt they are in a place where they communicate about the baby so I’d say she did ring the ward rather than Aaron to get an update then decided to run with it if he was a bit distressed

If he was unsettled it’s no wonder with the amount of people that have been in and out all week,

and also if he’s having surgery I’m assuming he’ll have to fast so they’ll have had to stop his feeds at some point, that’ll make anyone-upset.

Reactions: 14
I think it may be to place his peg as talia said last week he’d be having it soon. She also mentioned he was having something done to his tummy to stop him with sickness. I can’t remember what it’s called but someone posted it a few pages back when he was first admitted
Nissen fundoplication - they kind of wrap the top of the stomach around itself to stop reflux. They will probably put a PEG in at the same time so he doesn’t have to have NG feeds too.

Reactions: 2
Nissen fundoplication - they kind of wrap the top of the stomach around itself to stop reflux. They will probably put a PEG in at the same time so he doesn’t have to have NG feeds too.
Thanks for explaining! I knew it was something like that but couldn’t remember what the procedure was called

It looks like she’s walking along side the cot on the way down to theatre there… looks like a corridor? why feel the need to whip out the phone and take a photo? Ok maybe not whip it out cos it’s constantly glued to her hand but surely taking a picture moments before your baby is being put to sleep whpuld be the last thing on your mind!!

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.