Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #20 onlyfans she'll flash the beaver but Talia can nurse she's really cleaver

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could she not have given the first dress a bit of an iron first. Either way they are both terrible.

Reactions: 12
Does she really think people believe a nurse on shift last night is just sat with her baby all night like she's trying to make out. She is so irritating it's unreal.

Reactions: 16
Does she really think people believe a nurse on shift last night is just sat with her baby all night like she's trying to make out. She is so irritating it's unreal.
Maybe she’s trying to let on that she couldn’t be there last night and so Oakley was on his own, hence why she’s trying to say a nurse was with him last night.
Even though his dad was there!!!

Reactions: 11
This must be the earliest she's ever gone up to that hospital...clearly only because Aaron's been there! Pretending to be a doting mum pffffft
---
Maybe she’s trying to let on that she couldn’t be there last night and so Oakley was on his own, hence why she’s trying to say a nurse was with him last night.
Even though his dad was there!!!
I thought Aaron was there last night

Reactions: 10
This must be the earliest she's ever gone up to that hospital...clearly only because Aaron's been there! Pretending to be a doting mum pffffft
---

I thought Aaron was there last night
Yeah he put a post on saying he was… but then she was going on about how she spoke with the nurse and he was unsettled so the nurse had to pick him up and give him a cuddle… so either making out no one was with Oakley or trying to make out Aaron couldn’t settle him!

Reactions: 8
Yeah he put a post on saying he was… but then she was going on about how she spoke with the nurse and he was unsettled so the nurse had to pick him up and give him a cuddle… so either making out no one was with Oakley or trying to make out Aaron couldn’t settle him!
Because Aaron has posted he’s there she has to change the narrative to he’s a shot father and has abandoned his kids. She’s a toxic bitter vile bleep

I get the feeling from the smirking about the ‘nurses who are nice’ she’s had a bit of a run in with some of them

Reactions: 14
Bet you she doesn’t speak with the nurse any other night she’s away (which is what about 7/8 out of about 9 nights so far)

She is using the kids as weapons as it the only control she has left over Aaron and it’s so wrong.

& as someone else said she’s never there this early, being as awkward as she can be when it’s Aaron.

“Just had to come up the hospital and obviously change the baby’s head”
The fact she calls him ‘the baby’ and nothing about seeing him to give him some love after apparently he was unsettled… makes you wonder how often would she be there if she didn’t have to do his head work!!

Reactions: 20
So bizarre how she gets child care at a drop of a hat for the boys to go on nights out but carts them with her for Oakleys surgery

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So bizarre how she gets child care at a drop of a hat for the boys to go on nights out but carts them with her for Oakleys surgery
Wonder is its because they're doing a swap at the hospital so Aaron can have them again. She's not staying in Oakley room, going for a coffee instead so I assume Aaron is still with him until he goes for the op at least.
---
That's a big bag of stuff she's got with them, definitely seems like some overnight bits for the older boys.

Reactions: 11
In my opinion I think Aaron has just grown bleeping tired if her stupid "I do it all" narrative so he's come on to quickly set the record straight, keep the kids privacy and just show that he is around and she's a lying witch.
It's going the exact same way as the co parenting court proceedings I was part of, social media got one parent in a lot of trouble, while the other stuck to privacy and calmness and obviously came out better in the end. I think Aaron's agent or solicitor has stepped in and is advising him on what to do, but I don't blame him for dropping a little comment in there that he is around. Yes I agree he has a long way to go to be a "good" parent, but it's definitely a shorter distance than Talia 🤢
Social media will end up being her undoing!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.