Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #20 onlyfans she'll flash the beaver but Talia can nurse she's really cleaver

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow has she seriously just said that the nurse said he was quite unsettled so she picked him up and give him a big cuddle… knowing fine well everyone knows Aaron is there!!! Trying to make out he’s unsettled cos he’s there and he can’t settle him!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
I'll hold my hands up and say I have no idea about how you turn metal work in a babies head but I do not believe the nurses do not know how to do it (I may be wrong!), surely if they have a child in their care, they need to know this?!? At least the boys might have a chance to see their Dad, who I honestly want to believe sees them all when he can (and im sure their mum stops it when it suits her).
I think she's at it too. The op he had and the stay he had in hospital after that op she wasn't there like she should have been and she isn't the sharpest knife in the block so Im sure it was a quick 10/15 mins instruction to learn what to do. She goes on like a degree is needed for this 🥴 I'm sure the nurses are more than capable, even if they don't know how to do it, some doctor will. She keeps going on about it like it's an inconvenience, no thought for the poor soul and how sore/uncomfortable it is for him 😔

Reactions: 8
Wow has she seriously just said that the nurse said he was quite unsettled so she picked him up and give him a big cuddle… knowing fine well everyone knows Aaron is there!!! Trying to make out he’s unsettled cos he’s there and he can’t settle him!
She's a cheek, at this point she's more like a babysitter ffs!

Reactions: 13
He is with him, he put a post saying he's spending the night at hospital
Yeah I've just seen!!! Good im glad he is..
---
Thing is he might not beable too because he's scared he hurts him with all the tubes and things. But she can't settle him either. She just leaves him, weve all seen it in her videos.

Reactions: 7
I really hope Aaron does another story and says how amazing he’s been.

Maybe this stay will put a fire in his belly if people on the ward start telling him how she’s never there.

I can’t believe she’s now saying I wish I could split myself in two, the mum guilt, oh duck off, she’s only saying that because Aaron’s there and she wants to look better, no mum guilt when she went home for a bath and then a shower in under 12 hours
---
Funny how tonight is the only night she mentions phoning the ward, she’s such a bleep

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
No mum guilt when he was at hospital in Liverpool and she spent it shopping and in her hotel or when her dad was down last week she was buzzing to be away from her disappointment now she is mother Theresa
bleeping joker

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Shes just trying to make Aaron look bad, she didn't have mum guilt the last week or so while she's been at the shopping centre or when she's at soft play and he's in hospital with her dad or friends. Leave the other kids with friends or family and stay at the hospital, you can make it up to the others when your baby isn't so poorly he needs you more than they do

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I can’t cope with her bare faced lying saying she’s sad about Oakley WHEN SHE IS NOT THERE. Talia has not been by oakleys side at all and that is a fact she can’t manipulate. How she can even Leave the hospital hours on end and not stay over is beyond me. Sending my love to little Oakley he just needs consistent love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I can’t cope with her bare faced lying saying she’s sad about Oakley WHEN SHE IS NOT THERE. Talia has not been by oakleys side at all and that is a fact she can’t manipulate. How she can even Leave the hospital hours on end and not stay over is beyond me. Sending my love to little Oakley he just needs consistent love ❤
Don't get it either. Fair enough if you have to leave for couple hours or whatever to spend time with your other kids. But she's out shopping, going for food etc, spending nights away from him. She has no care in the world. Would love a nurse or doctor from that ward to come on here and let rip if she's talking tit about them.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s annoying cos she HAS to go to the hospital to turn her the metal work,
But then it’s annoying cos she can’t split herself in 2 and can’t be there with her baby…

which is it Talia? In fact, we all know which it is!
You’re ANNOYED when you HAVE to be there for your baby!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
duck offffff Talia, she didn't phone the ward what a bare faced lie. How would Oakley be unsettled when Aaron is literally there with him??? Imagine a nurse coming in to your child apparently unsettled and taking over? That would not happen unless they were asked for help surely? She's chatting major tit to either make Aaron look bad or to pretend Oakley misses her 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 lmao good joke hun
---
duck offffff Talia, she didn't phone the ward what a bare faced lie. How would Oakley be unsettled when Aaron is literally there with him??? Imagine a nurse coming in to your child apparently unsettled and taking over? That would not happen unless they were asked for help surely? She's chatting major tit to either make Aaron look bad or to pretend Oakley misses her 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 lmao good joke hun
I actually think if she did call the ward she's pretending to care now just to interrupt Aaron's time with Oakley, which is just vile. Like when the other parent has custody one day but the other parent calls constantly to piss the other parent off. Sick twisted witch

Reactions: 23
---

I actually think if she did call the ward she's pretending to care now just to interrupt Aaron's time with Oakley, which is just vile. Like when the other parent has custody one day but the other parent calls constantly to piss the other parent off. Sick twisted witch
Weird how she never comments on calling the ward any other night she's not there isn't it? And of course this is the night he's unsettled. She can't just let aaron have his time without getting sly digs in can she? She could have said "I'm happy Oakley's getting some time with his dad he needs that bonding time while I stay at home with the boys" those words will never come out of her mouth, same with Aaron. That's really bad, always about painting each other badly and she's far worse than him for it. I feel he wants to say soo much but can't and won't for legal reasons now.

Reactions: 28
If that's the case that Oakley is unsettled with Aaron then how did her friend spend the night with no apparent issues. The woman is a bare faced liar, trying to control the narrative that Oakley needs her more than anyone else when the poor baby probably doesn't know her from the line up of people she has in and out everyday and night to do her mothering role

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Also she constantly letting us know how exhausted she is wouldn’t you get yourself a good night sleep I know I would sleep better knowing my child’s dad with him then him being on his own go to bed Talia all you do if bleeping moan

• Sad
Reactions: 12
The rvi may not be able to do the metal work as with it being a rare condition they don’t actually deal with Aperts hence why they were in liverpool. He is on the respiratory ward so not actually anything to do with his skull deformity. I know my local hospital refuse to deal with my son so we have to go straight to the RVI instead

Reactions: 4
Hahahahahahahah the picture of her face and the thinking emoji with a song called "fed up"

She is fuuuuuuming that Aaron is ruining her 'image'

Reactions: 19
Talk about trying to outshine the bride, neither of those dresses are appropriate for a wedding
Nothing about either of those outfits would outshine any bride.
Tacky cheap and made by people paid pennies for it. So much wrong.
---
"there's obviously more stuff going on as well" oh yeah, making out about stuff with Aaron again.
Making sure she says the nurse has said he's quite unsettled... Subtle dig about Aaron being there

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.