Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #20 onlyfans she'll flash the beaver but Talia can nurse she's really cleaver

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can none of the staff in the hospital turn the metal work? I’m at a loss to understand this?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh look here we go guys!!! Got to make sure she posts her stories after Aaron posted his🙄🙄🤦🏻‍♀️View attachment 2092878View attachment 2092879View attachment 2092880View attachment 2092881View attachment 2092882
I'll hold my hands up and say I have no idea about how you turn metal work in a babies head but I do not believe the nurses do not know how to do it (I may be wrong!), surely if they have a child in their care, they need to know this?!? At least the boys might have a chance to see their Dad, who I honestly want to believe sees them all when he can (and im sure their mum stops it when it suits her).

Reactions: 14
She’s sooooooo trying to show Aaron what he’s missing 😂😂 thing is looking at her all hes missing is a 10 year old boys body with stuck on boobs and a hexagon head 🤣 and who’s wedding has she been invited to no fucker likes her 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Aaron is thriving without her..he looks much healthier and happier, he’s off social media and getting his head straight..she’s continuing with her relentless pursuit of z-list fame and the false narrative that she’s an exhausted medical mummy.. I know he’s not an angel but she’s toxic AF and has narcissistic traits..dangerous, chavvy woman!

Reactions: 31
Aaron definitely can be a bellend but I do think she brought out the worst in him, and he seems to genuinely be changing for the better

Reactions: 23
Sorry but she’s gave herself whiplash with the way she threw her neck back in that reel I’m PMSL
The way she's pushing her bum out is making me cringe when we all know her bum is as flat as an ironing board bet her backs killing trying to push it out
Your embarrassing hun

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If she turned up to my wedding dressed like that she'd get a swift kick out the door the woman
She's the type that you wouldn't invite to your wedding because you know that she'd be trying to shag the groom the minute your back was turned 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Haha talia all over I have my kids 247
And she says she's the only one who can turn oakleys metal work but is swanning off to get her tits done who's going to do it then hun ? I'm sure the nurses will suddenly be able to do it or someone will be miraculously be trained to do it

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Long time lurker here! But don’t think anyone’s mentioned today since A has said he is with Oakley/had the other boys, do we think it’s in relation to what T hinted at the other week… a post when she was sat in the car saying she had another “meeting”. Maybe something is being done on A’s side and she’s been told he has to have contact… just a thought! All seems very coincidental

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I’d love Aaron to out oakleys condition. Put this big post explaining about it, raising awareness and showing some pride towards him. Not only because it would absolutely destroy her narrative and show her up for not doing it herself. But because it’s about bloody time one of them showed some pride and joy in that boy instead of sticking emojis over his beautiful little face ☹

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Thread suggestion: Lips are bigger than her arse, Talia is the biggest farce

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’d love Aaron to out oakleys condition. Put this big post explaining about it, raising awareness and showing some pride towards him. Not only because it would absolutely destroy her narrative and show her up for not doing it herself. But because it’s about bloody time one of them showed some pride and joy in that boy instead of sticking emojis over his beautiful little face ☹
Well said 👏

Reactions: 6
Wonder if Aaron's with Oakley tonight because she isn't and she hasn't said who is which she usually would. Can always tell if she doesnt mention where they are, they are with their dad.

Reactions: 3
Wonder if Aaron's with Oakley tonight because she isn't and she hasn't said who is which she usually would. Can always tell if she doesnt mention where they are, they are with their dad.
He is with him, he put a post saying he's spending the night at hospital

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.