Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #20 onlyfans she'll flash the beaver but Talia can nurse she's really cleaver

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nips on show in dress 2 🙃.

also reckon wedding season was the theme or is This a nod to Marnies wedding?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Am thinking Aaron has had kids more that anyone knows he has just kept quiet about it. She also didn’t announce her dads departure did she ? Did I miss that 🤣 usually it’s that’s the help away I am doing it all alone with no help just me 🙄

Reactions: 26
Why is she so tired? She's been at home in her bed while everyone and their gran has stayed with Oakley. She was loving life last week. And convention forgetting to mention his dad is staying with him tonight 🤣🤣 Total playground behaviour. Om embarrassed for her

Reactions: 20
In my opinion I think Aaron has just grown bleeping tired if her stupid "I do it all" narrative so he's come on to quickly set the record straight, keep the kids privacy and just show that he is around and she's a lying witch.
It's going the exact same way as the co parenting court proceedings I was part of, social media got one parent in a lot of trouble, while the other stuck to privacy and calmness and obviously came out better in the end. I think Aaron's agent or solicitor has stepped in and is advising him on what to do, but I don't blame him for dropping a little comment in there that he is around. Yes I agree he has a long way to go to be a "good" parent, but it's definitely a shorter distance than Talia 🤢

Reactions: 42
Talk about trying to outshine the bride, neither of those dresses are appropriate for a wedding

Reactions: 17
Hi talia, neither of the wedding outfit dresses are nice ok maybe the second is OK. Also please throw away tbag horrendous YSL bag it’s clearly fake & bleeping tragic. Thanks bye

Reactions: 22
Anybody else reckon she only visits Oakley when she has to turn his head?
Just think it’s funny she never mentioned it when she wanted us to think she was visiting out the kindness of her heart (when her Dad was with him) or because she felt it was so important that the boys say goodnight to him. Now she needs to remind us that she’s better than Aaron because she can do the medical stuff (allegedly) she keeps talking about popping in to turn his head. Think she’s dropped herself in it there.

Reactions: 26
Hes doing things the right way, probably on the advice of a lawyer, good on him! Glad to see he's having a night with the little one tonight. He needs to get things sorted and set in stone so she can't tell him no, same goes for anyone else in his position. He needs to step up so she can't paint a certain narrative anymore. She isn't god and her boys need their dad, regardless of their feelings towards one & other!!
---
Hopefully she can switch off 😅😅 oh duck off hen, you've spent 2 nights of the 8 with him!!! You've no problem "switching off" it's about time you bleeping switched on!!!

Reactions: 19
Talia look on her tiktok at how she is with baby Dani she's always calling her beautiful always happy to show her off educate people about apert and just generally a lovely account I love it when she pops up on my fyp such a breath of fresh air how much she loves showing off her baby to the world be more like her talia and stop being ashamed and embarrassed of how he looks and hiding him away
I love dani and her mum🤍🤍 their tiktoks always make me smile!
---
The huge gap and the flatness 🤢
Ass like Hank Hill from King of the Hill (please tell me people have watched this)
IMG_5057.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The fact she says it's frustrating the nurses can't turn the metalwork tells me if they could she wouldn't be there for love nor money. It's frustrating to have to go see your poorly son? Get a bleeping grip you knob. Also nice to see people were correct in saying Aaron was having the kids but keeping quiet, at least they'll have one doting parent some of the time. (He may not be the best or most present but at least he speaks to them with love and kindness)

Reactions: 31
That silk dress on her frame is hideous😂😂 it's also something my Nana would wear for bed

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does anyone actually give a bollox what tacky dress she puts on her taste is so chavy I can’t believe she’s only 31 I thought she was pushing 40

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Does anyone actually give a bollox what tacky dress she puts on her taste is so chavy I can’t believe she’s only 31 I thought she was pushing 40
She’s 29!🙈😂🤣 just shows how old she actually looks doesn’t it🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
If she turned up to my wedding dressed like that she'd get a swift kick out the door the woman

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.