Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #20 onlyfans she'll flash the beaver but Talia can nurse she's really cleaver

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what we betting then for tonight?
Radio silence from Talia?
Or a long rang about how she's been sent screenshots "some people" have posted and making up her own narrative around it?
Fingers crossed for the second option. šŸ¤žšŸ»šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
L
How many of us broke our ankles running here after Aaron's post šŸ¤£
Tripped over the dog on the way šŸ˜‚

I get he wants to keep his time with the kids private, but I also hope he comes on and gives some kind of update about Oakley, or little insight of him and Oakley

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So what we betting then for tonight?
Radio silence from Talia?
Or a long rang about how she's been sent screenshots "some people" have posted and making up her own narrative around it?
Fingers crossed for the second option. šŸ¤žšŸ»šŸ˜‚
Sheā€™ll be getting a mate round nipping to Tesco and playing strange music whilst screeching to it making out sheā€™s in the passenger seat

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So looks like Aaron has had the kids & also spends time with Oakley just chooses not to post them (which I respect). Funny how Talia never mentions the help she gets from 'some people'
Itā€™s not help when itā€™s their children as well I hate how people think the dad is helping the mam when he has the kids šŸ˜‚ not defending talia but itā€™s deffo isnā€™t help for her itā€™s his responsibility to have them as much as itā€™s hers

• Heart
Her saying we don't eat toothpaste HERE! is she trying to say they're allowed at Aaron's? Seemed bit of a dig
I think she is just seething at Aaron's post and had to come on but had nothing to say! Pathetic bleep that she is. It's like she has to make him look bad and the second he uploads anything remotely like he is being a Dad she gets really angry.
She is such an angry person, she needs to let go of her anger towards Aaron and just co parent. It's really not that hard

Reactions: 21
Is she for real ā€˜hopefully I can switch offā€™ from your poorly child in hospital? Why would you even want to! My god she also speaks to those kids like tit!

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Is she for real ā€˜hopefully I can switch offā€™ from your poorly child in hospital? Why would you even want to! My god she also speaks to those kids like tit!
All of a sudden making out like she's hard done by and really struggling because Aaron has popped his head up to say hellošŸ˜‚
She was loving her life the last week, shopping at the metro centre, going to Nandos. Now it's everybody feel sorry for me QUICK before anyone is side tracked by Aaron.

She's an absolute fruit cake
---

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I honestly think she has been trying to stop him from seeing the children and thatā€™s why he said he had a lot of personal stuff going on in his life.

She will be fuming heā€™s getting to see his boys now because thatā€™s all she could ever slag him about.

Love the way he had them boys over the weekend and didnā€™t have to prove to her or anyone what he was doing by putting up pics on Insta every 5 mins like she does, he kept it private.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
To be fair . I think Aaronā€™s playing a blinder here . Although it must be killing him not posting while she tries to play super mum . Heā€™s keeping quiet , less is more Talia . The less he reacts to her attention seeking the more she will be seething šŸ˜‚love it . Keep it up Aaron , your a knob too but Iā€™d rather you wind her up cos sheā€™s more of a knob

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Oh my god how toxic and manipulative is this witch?! šŸ˜²

She is so bitter and twisted, and all me me me!

She managed to switch off no bother when her Dad was at the hospital and she was going shopping, out for dinner, getting her nails done and going to PT! Or last night when her friend was staying at the hospital, but now itā€™s Aaron she hopes she can switch off!! Get the duck outta here šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

She is trying to destroy ā€œsome peopleā€ I tell you thatā€™s the kind of woman you dread your Son getting involved with!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
The way she refers to Oakley constantly as ā€˜the babyā€™ really pisses me off?! Itā€™s distancing behaviour I think. Sheā€™s such a bleeping witch.

also Iā€™m not going to be singing Aaronā€™s praises either because coming onto SM to say heā€™s having a break whilst saying he had the boys goes against the whole stance heā€™s trying to take šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 11
Honestly, not plastering the kids on insta constantly is šŸ’Æ the best choice and in their best interests! Definitely a wise decision on Aaronā€™s part!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Talia look on her tiktok at how she is with baby Dani she's always calling her beautiful always happy to show her off educate people about apert and just generally a lovely account I love it when she pops up on my fyp such a breath of fresh air how much she loves showing off her baby to the world be more like her talia and stop being ashamed and embarrassed of how he looks and hiding him away

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Talia look on her tiktok at how she is with baby Dani she's always calling her beautiful always happy to show her off educate people about apert and just generally a lovely account I love it when she pops up on my fyp such a breath of fresh air how much she loves showing off her baby to the world be more like her talia and stop being ashamed and embarrassed of how he looks and hiding him away
She did a post yesterday about her daughters birth as it was her birthday. The way she looked at dani after birth was full of love. She is such a cute little girl itā€™s a shame talia will never look at Oakley that way

• Heart
  • Sad
The way she refers to Oakley constantly as ā€˜the babyā€™ really pisses me off?! Itā€™s distancing behaviour I think. Sheā€™s such a bleeping witch.

also Iā€™m not going to be singing Aaronā€™s praises either because coming onto SM to say heā€™s having a break whilst saying he had the boys goes against the whole stance heā€™s trying to take šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
I get that but I canā€™t fault him for posting something to say heā€™s had his children because if Talia had her way she likes to give the impression heā€™s not seeing them at all

You can tell sheā€™s bitter . She cannot bring herself to say , Aaron or even Oakleys dad is at the hospital tonight sheā€™s just acting like he doesnā€™t exist now . Their split must have been very very bitter

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Itā€™s not help when itā€™s their children as well I hate how people think the dad is helping the mam when he has the kids šŸ˜‚ not defending talia but itā€™s deffo isnā€™t help for her itā€™s his responsibility to have them as much as itā€™s hers
I totally agree with you, I said help because Talia insists she has zero help at all but surely Aaron pulling even a bit of his weight as a parent is of help to her because she's able to do other things then šŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 10
She was well and truly switched off from him last week when sheā€™s prancing about the metro centre and dancing like a maniac in the car though!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.