Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #20 onlyfans she'll flash the beaver but Talia can nurse she's really cleaver

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They shouldn’t be in nursery Maddox is only 1 year old it’s not necessary unless you work full time which she clearly doesn’t. My daughter went from 1 due to work but if I didn’t work all day I wouldn’t be wanting my two toddlers in a nursery I could do things with them at home
but she doesn’t do thing with them at home , so they’d benefit from nursery

Reactions: 14
I just think it says it all that she's going to get her boobs done, nothing wrong with the fake ones she's got. Say what you like about 'doing something for yourself' but not when your poor wee boy is still under a year old and facing the most challenging time of his life while also raising two young boys and poor Sienna who will have to shoulder the slack.

Reactions: 14
They shouldn’t be in nursery Maddox is only 1 year old it’s not necessary unless you work full time which she clearly doesn’t. My daughter went from 1 due to work but if I didn’t work all day I wouldn’t be wanting my two toddlers in a nursery I could do things with them at home
Well why were they in nursery up until a few months ago?? They are always in soft play so nursery would be a better option IMO!! I gave up work for that reason, no way was I letting strangers take care of my 10 month old. Everyone's different but it suited her before.

Reactions: 7
She's absolutely disgusting Oakley being in hospital is a holiday for her he's an inconvenience to her life . So she loves it when she's away from him she couldn't give a tit about him . Dunno why her minions can't see right through her what decent mother leaves their poorly baby in a hospital with a strange man that doesn't know him and isn't around . Cue how happy she was when she wasn't with him yday prancing and dancing around not a care in the world when she has him all she does is rub her hair eyes she's only stuck around because he brings her interaction on Instagram she will never ever show his face because she's ashamed and embarrassed of how he looks but he brings her £££££
---
And 💯 he wasn't rushed in it's no convenience her daddy is here and suddenly he's in hospital this was a routine appointment to have his peg stuck in she just wants the attention
---

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Well why were they in nursery up until a few months ago?? They are always in soft play so nursery would be a better option IMO!! I gave up work for that reason, no way was I letting strangers take care of my 10 month old. Everyone's different but it suited her before.
Because she can’t be arsed to parent all the kids she chose to have in a row

Reactions: 2
Posting videos of herself driving in a crop top rather than sitting at her sons bedside. Nice Talia.

Reactions: 22
Her dress sense is horrible! She looks like the stereotypical 17yr old chavy lesbian!!👀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's absolutely disgusting Oakley being in hospital is a holiday for her he's an inconvenience to her life . So she loves it when she's away from him she couldn't give a tit about him . Dunno why her minions can't see right through her what decent mother leaves their poorly baby in a hospital with a strange man that doesn't know him and isn't around . Cue how happy she was when she wasn't with him yday prancing and dancing around not a care in the world when she has him all she does is rub her hair eyes she's only stuck around because he brings her interaction on Instagram she will never ever show his face because she's ashamed and embarrassed of how he looks but he brings her £££££
---
And 💯 he wasn't rushed in it's no convenience her daddy is here and suddenly he's in hospital this was a routine appointment to have his peg stuck in she just wants the attention
---
I think she knew it was coming with his Sat's dropping and she knew the nurse was going to send him in again so asked her dad to come sit with the boys. Obviously it's him looking after Oakley, any excuse for her not too. So concerned about everything that she can't be there with him 24/7 😠 selfish witch!! She doesn't deserve Oakley 😢 you would think with his additional needs she would be mothering him even more. Stuck in a hospital with all these problems with a man he barely knows while his mums busy elsewhere posting and posing for Instagram!! Bet her dad's more attentive than she is! How she isn't losing followers I'll never know!!
Edit just to say... Aaron's even worse than she is at this point. Poor boy has 2 parents who look like they don't give a duck about him!! Absolute shambles!

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Is she really trying to kid us that if Romeo was in hospital for any reason that she would have her dad stay with him and she be at home with the others to keep it normal for them?? Would she duck!!

She is scum of the earth and doesn't deserve a single one of those children. She needs sewing shut to prevent her from having any more

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Lack of posts today would tell me she's popped in quickly and then buggered off all day again 😡

Reactions: 8
He will be banned from Seeing them I guarantee it. She did this to Leo. He looked absolutely broken on his live yesterday I hope someone’s watching him
he can go to the hospital though nothing is stopping him. Plus everyone says about Leo but he seems to be doing duck all about it either. She physically cannot have ran from the courts for 7/8 years.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
He's mentioned here about it being great for the kids.
Does he see them and we just don't know or is she 100% stopping him.
---
I know everyone's like, she can't stop him going to the hospital blah blah blah. But the lawyers would always recommend not rocking the boat, not just turning up, not causing a scene and giving any ammunition for the other party to use at all. I've had friends go through legal battles with their ex partners to get more access to their children and it's a complete pain in the arse and takes so long!
For some reason women just feel entitled to block a dad out when they've split up.

Attachments

Pissing it down in Newcastle today and she’s dressed like this lol
Beacuse she's left her child at his hospital bedside AGAIN, gone and dropped the others with her dad at said bedside and gone to the gym.
And that right there is not any kind of mother. She's just a chavy woman

She's saying how exhausted she is on her stories....she didn't even stay at the hospital last night are u having a laugh!

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.