Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #2 traps him with babies galore, bet he wishes he was on GS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is well and truly ruining her face. Her lips look absolutely awful. She looks like she's had a stroke. Not a good look at all. Those eyelashes are far too big and look ridiculous. She should be her natural self. Being with a narcissistic, bully like Aaron won't help. Awful couple.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Siennas dad is called Leo Tarpey, and yes Talia wants to always play the victim saying a few years ago that whatever her and Aaron do “sienna is always with them” trying to play the card that the dad wasn’t involved, but since being with Aaron she hasn’t let her dad be involved, I’m guessing as she wants a fresh start with Aaron playing daddy 🤢

• Sad
Reactions: 8
also, has everyone forgotten she was with Kazenga Lualua (who played for Brighton but is now playing for Luton) before she was with Aaron? he constantly cheated on her too but all she saw was the £ signs.. seems like she is desperate for money. She told Aaron the house she lived in when he met her was her dads but it was actually a housing association

• Wow
Siennas dad is called Leo Tarpey, and yes Talia wants to always play the victim saying a few years ago that whatever her and Aaron do “sienna is always with them” trying to play the card that the dad wasn’t involved, but since being with Aaron she hasn’t let her dad be involved, I’m guessing as she wants a fresh start with Aaron playing daddy 🤢
She used to always leave that poor girl out when she would run up to see Aaron!

Reactions: 2
Ooh coming in fresh with all the gossip please spill some more can’t stand this woman

Reactions: 4
She literally never had a job in her life until she met Aaron and he paid for her to do some eyelash training course, so she was on benefits when she got her boob job… nice to see tax payers money funding that isn’t it 🤣🤣 honestly she is embarrassing, there was a girl called Lace Lovegrove who used to be friends with her and Aaron who posted online about Talia lying about miscarriages everytime her and Aaron would break up 🙃

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She literally never had a job in her life until she met Aaron and he paid for her to do some eyelash training course, so she was on benefits when she got her boob job… nice to see tax payers money funding that isn’t it 🤣🤣 honestly she is embarrassing, there was a girl called Lace Lovegrove who used to be friends with her and Aaron who posted online about Talia lying about miscarriages everytime her and Aaron would break up 🙃
Ooh I love you already 🙈 gimme more 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s just a common twit! She will force out another baby soon as Aaron is due to dump her soon 😂😂

Just seen she’s trying out a c section scar kit to help it? Like why the duck don’t you just own that you got a scar? And if it wasn’t for that your little boy wouldn’t be here right now?

Last edited:
She’s just a common twit! She will force out another baby soon as Aaron is due to dump her soon 😂😂

Just seen she’s trying out a c section scar kit to help it? Like why the duck don’t you just own that you got a scar? And if it wasn’t for that your little boy wouldn’t be here right now?
Also 8 weeks post partum your scar isn’t going to have faded yet

Reactions: 6
Serious question..how the hell is she gonna cope with three kids on her own? my friend had two kids within a year of each other, one crawling and the other one in the pram, she needed her mum to help out a lot! It doesn’t look like Talia has any support..Aaron just impregnates her and runs away 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
She’s an absolute dick! She’s ruined her face and teeth!! She’s a utter mug that chases money!! If Aaron said I don’t want your little girl she will surly dump that child on the dad just to be kept in the limelight! Aaron doesn't deserve the title of “dad” he couldn’t give two shits about any of them! He has cheated on her thousands of times! But she will always run back to him! She’s not coping well at all with three kids!! Makes me laugh that their family holiday is in Mexico?!? Who the duck will take a baby, 1yr old and a girl to a holiday like that? Take them to bleeping Disneyland?? Or a bleeping family holiday!!! Something that benefits them and not Aaron and her!!

The family holiday will be absolute hell! I honestly can’t imagine anything worse! Imagine travelling with three kids in a pandemic 😷 the big queues for the airport, the sweltering heat..such arseholes the two of them..so bloody stupid!

She’s an absolute dick! She’s ruined her face and teeth!! She’s a utter mug that chases money!! If Aaron said I don’t want your little girl she will surly dump that child on the dad just to be kept in the limelight! Aaron doesn't deserve the title of “dad” he couldn’t give two shits about any of them! He has cheated on her thousands of times! But she will always run back to him! She’s not coping well at all with three kids!! Makes me laugh that their family holiday is in Mexico?!? Who the duck will take a baby, 1yr old and a girl to a holiday like that? Take them to bleeping Disneyland?? Or a bleeping family holiday!!! Something that benefits them and not Aaron and her!!

They have no idea that it’s not going to be like a pre baby holiday. Has he really cheated on her?

Yep!!! With them wearing masks aswell!! There doing it for themselves and not thinking of the kids and she bloody knows he won’t help out at all on the flight!! And yes he has cheated on her countless times!!! I know someone who use to be mates with her! He would always apparently go for skinny birds with big boobs! So that’s why she’s pushing herself so much to lose the weight!! But no doubt in her eyes he’s so “perfect”!! hunny no dad I know will ever be away that much for “training” and still looks the same as he done before he went training 😂😂 she is a mug

Yep!!! With them wearing masks aswell!! There doing it for themselves and not thinking of the kids and she bloody knows he won’t help out at all on the flight!! And yes he has cheated on her countless times!!! I know someone who use to be mates with her! He would always apparently go for skinny birds with big boobs! So that’s why she’s pushing herself so much to lose the weight!! But no doubt in her eyes he’s so “perfect”!! hunny no dad I know will ever be away that much for “training” and still looks the same as he done before he went training 😂😂 she is a mug
but he’s training in Washington now please tell me he isn’t living away from them

but he’s training in Washington now please tell me he isn’t living away from them
He comes back Saturday and Sunday then leaves! Great to see the only full day he’s with the family he’s not even with them 🙄😂

• Haha
Just saw she got Romeeeoos injections done, she said he’s been poorly surely she would have waited a week I’m pretty sure your kids is supposed to be well to have them

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.