Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #2 traps him with babies galore, bet he wishes he was on GS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@emily1991 we probably know each other as we must be from the same area 🤣 literally talia is so weird she used to hang around with the “druggie” group, and then used to cling onto her “I’m dating a footballer” to get attention he must have been at the time the ugliest guy on the field (sorry I’m petty). I heard that she went bankrupt a few years back as she brought everything in her house from catalogues (credit accounts) and had her boob job done on finance 😐 could explain why Aaron took so long to move her in and only did once she trapped him with a child…

Also, she met him when she went on holiday with her friend Stevie, who she clung onto as she was on ex on the beach and talia was desperate to mingle with the MTV people, that’s how she met Aaron, and then after the holiday dropped Stevie so quickly… Honestly talia is a snake who just wants attention and money

• Wow
Reactions: 8
@emily1991 we probably know each other as we must be from the same area 🤣 literally talia is so weird she used to hang around with the “druggie” group, and then used to cling onto her “I’m dating a footballer” to get attention he must have been at the time the ugliest guy on the field (sorry I’m petty). I heard that she went bankrupt a few years back as she brought everything in her house from catalogues (credit accounts) and had her boob job done on finance 😐 could explain why Aaron took so long to move her in and only did once she trapped him with a child…

Also, she met him when she went on holiday with her friend Stevie, who she clung onto as she was on ex on the beach and talia was desperate to mingle with the MTV people, that’s how she met Aaron, and then after the holiday dropped Stevie so quickly… Honestly talia is a snake who just wants attention and money
She’s honestly a freak!! Like she stalked Aaron and only went up Stevies ass to get herself known!! And Stevie saw how bad her and Aaron’s “relationship” was and saw what Aaron was doing to talia! He is the reason she’s got a eating disorder!!! But talia dropped Stevie for Aaron 🙄 If she never got pregnant he would of left years ago!! But yet tbh he’s still doing the single life? Shagging blonde birds (which is in fact true, he’s got a thing for skinny blondes) 🙈 It’s so cringe that she went bankrupt typically chav!! 😂 but she wanted to show off her council home (nothing against council homes) but she use to play the system, working cash in hand and lying to the council 🙊 Hopefully all of that don’t come back to bite her on the ass 😏👀

Reactions: 4
I know! and before Aaron brought that house in Newcastle he was living with talia for about 6 months! I bet she didn’t tell anyone that! (As she told Aaron her dad owned the house 😂😂) she would put her dog I a tiny cage in the kitchen whilst she did peoples lashes in the kitchen next to the dog 🤢 embarrassing much, I feel sorry for anyone that has been her friend over the years for the way she has used everyone, I think the only friend she has left is a blonde girl who lived in her road, and she used her to drive her everywhere as she had no license or car, embarrassing.

Reactions: 5
I know! and before Aaron brought that house in Newcastle he was living with talia for about 6 months! I bet she didn’t tell anyone that! (As she told Aaron her dad owned the house 😂😂) she would put her dog I a tiny cage in the kitchen whilst she did peoples lashes in the kitchen next to the dog 🤢 embarrassing much, I feel sorry for anyone that has been her friend over the years for the way she has used everyone, I think the only friend she has left is a blonde girl who lived in her road, and she used her to drive her everywhere as she had no license or car, embarrassing.
That’s so cringe!! Well I know people who have reported her as she’s a scummy twit! And she’s literally got no one!! She’s not friends with the blonde girl that was pregnant and was there for her when Aaron dumped her! Now she’s ditched her again 🙄 she’s honestly an embarrassment! Her voice is bleeping common! Yep! Cos Aaron was in tit loads of debt that’s why he lived with her for a bit cos he had nothing 🙊 think it was like 30/40grand in debt or something!! 😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 3
omg how did he manage that sort of debt? It was weird as one minute she would post he brought her a car and then it would disappear? 😂 can’t pay we’ll take it away was probably at her doorstep everyday lol, who’s that blonde girl? There is another blonde girl who lived in her road they’re still friends she posted her at her baby shower, but I think she is just as desperate and foul mouthed as talia tbh!

Reactions: 3
omg how did he manage that sort of debt? It was weird as one minute she would post he brought her a car and then it would disappear? 😂 can’t pay we’ll take it away was probably at her doorstep everyday lol, who’s that blonde girl? There is another blonde girl who lived in her road they’re still friends she posted her at her baby shower, but I think she is just as desperate and foul mouthed as talia tbh!
She was mates with a blonde girl who was pregnant in Newcastle? I think her name was Danielle?! (Might be wrong) She would be with her all the time last year when Aaron kicked her out even on geordie ogs? And now they don’t even follow eachother!! Oh god Yeahh I’ve noticed they brag about the cars but where are the cars 🙄👀👀 😂😂😂😂😂 give it a year and they will be on watchdog or something for being in debt 😂

• Haha
Like she posted in October with a Range Rover and then 6 months later has a bmw?? they must just do 6 month leases, I bet they hand the cars back covered in dog hair 🤢🤢🤢

Ohh, I didn’t know Aaron kicked her out!? I must have missed this… wasn’t he meant to be setting up a beauty business premises for her? funny how she keeps having babies and avoiding actually working and having a job, like she always has 🙃

I love you 2 girls above coming out with all the tea 🤣🤣 keep it coming I beg you 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Like she posted in October with a Range Rover and then 6 months later has a bmw?? they must just do 6 month leases, I bet they hand the cars back covered in dog hair 🤢🤢🤢

Ohh, I didn’t know Aaron kicked her out!? I must have missed this… wasn’t he meant to be setting up a beauty business premises for her? funny how she keeps having babies and avoiding actually working and having a job, like she always has 🙃
Yeahh they broke up last year cos he didn’t wanna be a dad 😂 she was sofa surfing!! He got rid of everything to do with her little girl on his instergram too!! 😂 but yet went right back to him and got pregnant!!! Shows what type of girl she is!! I hope that poor girls dad finally gets contact with her!! He’s doing court cases but she keeps making up tit on why she can’t attend! Claiming it’s her mental health! It’s a joke! She will get pregnant again when the next court case is due 😂😂 oh can you imagine how gross them cars are!! She’s the type to just be a typical Karen!! I would just love to know how much he is spending on those point less training “camps”

Reactions: 6
This thread is heating up and we love it ☕ so does Talia know that Aaron constantly cheats on her? Is that why they split up when Romeo was born? He couldn’t be any less interested in her..she must be so jealous of Marnie..those two had much more chemistry 🤨

This thread is heating up and we love it ☕ so does Talia know that Aaron constantly cheats on her? Is that why they split up when Romeo was born? He couldn’t be any less interested in her..she must be so jealous of Marnie..those two had much more chemistry 🤨
Yes talia knows!! But she will take him back! They spilt up cos he couldn’t be fucked for the dad life! And she had to do everything! But yet she’s doing everything now? And he’s no where to be seen 😂😂 but he knows he will get tit if he leaves her now with two kids! He is not Interested what so ever! They don’t have any chemistry like him and marnie had!

Aaron goes for skinny blondes!! 🙄 so that’s why she’s so desperate to be skinny and staving herself!!!

• Sad
Yes talia knows!! But she will take him back! They spilt up cos he couldn’t be fucked for the dad life! And she had to do everything! But yet she’s doing everything now? And he’s no where to be seen 😂😂 but he knows he will get tit if he leaves her now with two kids! He is not Interested what so ever! They don’t have any chemistry like him and marnie had!

Aaron goes for skinny blondes!! 🙄 so that’s why she’s so desperate to be skinny and staving herself!!!
He’s mad the kids ain’t with marnie have you seen Rox though he’s a dream that kid is gorgeous 😍 anyway they look like brother/sister rather than a couple and god she’s fugly I’m not oil painting but not do I claim to be

• Heart
she needs to calm it down on the filler, she is starting to look more like his mum than his partner 🤢 her cheeks are HUGE and her chin? wtf. oh wow that is so low, how could you be with someone who make you and your children HOMELESS? it shows he has no respect for her or the kids, which means she doesn’t respect her own kids either by taking him back, absolutely embarrassing. but the again, as long as she is getting her tacky designer bags and house she doesn’t care how he treats her does she, she has no self respect and is just a cheap prostitute really.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
she needs to calm it down on the filler, she is starting to look more like his mum than his partner 🤢 her cheeks are HUGE and her chin? wtf. oh wow that is so low, how could you be with someone who make you and your children HOMELESS? it shows he has no respect for her or the kids, which means she doesn’t respect her own kids either by taking him back, absolutely embarrassing. but the again, as long as she is getting her tacky designer bags and house she doesn’t care how he treats her does she, she has no self respect and is just a cheap prostitute really.
She looks like a 45yr old Karen 😂 she actually use to be alright looking before she got her teeth lips cheeks done!! Now she’s just vile!! She would ditch her kid to go off with Aaron all the time! She missed her daughters first xmas play to be with Aaron!! And she would dump her on any body!! She’s a tit mum who only cares about herself!! You can see in her face she’s struggling so bad! But yet she’s a mug! Awks moment when she told people Aaron’s MMA fight was a fix 🙈🙊 that’s why he hasn’t been scooped up by any boxing coaches!! Cos he’s a fake desperately trying to be something he’s not!! she literally opens up to everyone!! Then witches and backstabs them and moves onto the next person!!!

Ahh how have I forgot to even mention the fox fights!!! His first 2 I think was fixed for him to win cos at the time he was the popular one then no one cares about him!!

She looks like a 45yr old Karen 😂 she actually use to be alright looking before she got her teeth lips cheeks done!! Now she’s just vile!! She would ditch her kid to go off with Aaron all the time! She missed her daughters first xmas play to be with Aaron!! And she would dump her on any body!! She’s a tit mum who only cares about herself!! You can see in her face she’s struggling so bad! But yet she’s a mug! Awks moment when she told people Aaron’s MMA fight was a fix 🙈🙊 that’s why he hasn’t been scooped up by any boxing coaches!! Cos he’s a fake desperately trying to be something he’s not!! she literally opens up to everyone!! Then witches and backstabs them and moves onto the next person!!!

Ahh how have I forgot to even mention the fox fights!!! His first 2 I think was fixed for him to win cos at the time he was the popular one then no one cares about him!!
Ive also heard his fights are fake! Then they saw that no one actually liked him so they got rid of him in MMA 🙊

• Haha
Ive also heard his fights are fake! Then they saw that no one actually liked him so they got rid of him in MMA 🙊
Oh my god I can seriously confirm this!!! 😩😂 can’t say who but someone who works in the MMA industry have said that Aaron only won cos it was popular at the start and they thought he would gain a lot more and be the “underdog” But he didn’t so that’s why they let him go!! He won’t go anywhere in his boxing career too! And talia knows that! So god knows why she’s allowing him all that time away from his family! Cos all them people do in the “camps” is duck about 🙊 explains why they do it away from home so no one can tell people what’s actually going on!!

Reactions: 7
Ranting about the binmen not taking her extra rubbish..think it’s health and safety policy Talia not them being jobsworths..such an hole of a girl 🙄🤮

Reactions: 9
Go to the bleeping dump then! Thinking she is better than people who actually work for a living!

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Go to the bleeping dump then! Thinking she is better than people who actually work for a living!
She honestly thinks she’s better then anyone! Not being funny it’s only hers, the dogs and the kids tit Aaron is never there anyways? Makes me laugh how she actually thinks she’s a famous instergramer 😂😂 she’s a scummy chav with no friends!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.