Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #2 traps him with babies galore, bet he wishes he was on GS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% agree. I also think she seems like a bloody nightmare for everyone around her, she doesn’t seem to have any friends, I always think girls like her only give a tit about their man and dump all their girls. She always comes across as passive aggressive and unhappy. She rarely cracks a smile!

Does anyone think deep down and beyond the shiny IG exterior that Talia is one very unhappy woman?

Reactions: 8
100% agree. I also think she seems like a bloody nightmare for everyone around her, she doesn’t seem to have any friends, I always think girls like her only give a tit about their man and dump all their girls. She always comes across as passive aggressive and unhappy. She rarely cracks a smile!
Yep! My friend use to be mates with her! And she literally slags off everyone behind there backs! She’s horrible!! She brags All the time, and she would bring up “aaron from GS” to everyone! I would be so embarrassed to be even associated with someone like aaron!!! She’s a proper Karen!! All the school mums dislike her! And reading a while back from people that knew her she was the same with them! We all know what’s going to happen with the boxing 🙄 just a repeat of the MMA he will win the first fight against a total random! Then he will lose the next and he will “fall back into depression” start drinking! They will break up! And then she will get pregnant again 🙄😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She is soooo desperate for Aaron to be that girls dad
The sad thing is that little girls dad actually wants to be involved but talia is refusing him!! It’s absolutely disgusting that she’s forcing Aaron to be the “daddy” when in fact he don’t care! If he was Willie to remove her name on his bio after a row then that really shows!! That little girl is just an inconvenience for them both!!! She dumped that poor girl with AnyBody to chase Aaron!! If they didn’t have any more kids together 100% that girl would be left out for everything!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
The sad thing is that little girls dad actually wants to be involved but talia is refusing him!! It’s absolutely disgusting that she’s forcing Aaron to be the “daddy” when in fact he don’t care! If he was Willie to remove her name on his bio after a row then that really shows!! That little girl is just an inconvenience for them both!!! She dumped that poor girl with AnyBody to chase Aaron!! If they didn’t have any more kids together 100% that girl would be left out for everything!
I wasn’t aware of that. What awful behaviour from both of them.

Reactions: 5
She looks so much like Siennah pre-surgery! It’s sad she’s so insecure that she has to go overboard with fillers and Botox and use an unrecognisable filter for every post. What is she teaching her young daughter? Such a bad example! 😕😕😕

Reactions: 4
Natural was so much better. 😞 Was she trying to compete with Marnie (the love of Aaron’s life) surgery wise? He’s always been punching (excuse the pun) above his weight with the women he pulls... in their natural state anyway.
Wow she was actually stunning here. Why on earth do girls put themselves through these procedures searching for perfection that doesn't exist? If I was Talia, I would take the pre-surgery picture down to a new surgeon/aesthetician and ask them to make me look like my old self again! 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 4
She really is a chav. Every weekend they just hang around town centre. Boys in the pram , attching sets, munching crisps, mcdonalds and just SITTING there as they womder around high street shops.

Reactions: 5
At this point she should just get a job in the metrocentre ….she’s there pretty much every day.
She might as well earn some penny’s

Reactions: 3
Why would I want to look like this? Absolutely awful. This make up is cheap crap and that is not a look I aspire to. She needs to get a bloody job! Too much time on her hands.
Bperfect make up is actually really good! I use it myself 😬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.