Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #2 traps him with babies galore, bet he wishes he was on GS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her littlest one has a mouth like Aaron. Slight parrot lips. Oh well he can always fill them up like his Mum when he’s older.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
My favourite is when they leave the word ‘caption’ in when they are copying something they have to
5CD76809-8194-4C7B-9FCC-D6B39545C3A9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Especially the carnival pallettes omg
Their pallettes are the best! Def shouldn’t knock them if you haven’t tried them, I do want to try the new foundation mind. I don’t think talia gives it much justice

Reactions: 1
Anyone seen her recent stories? She’s as common as muck.

‘Eees ‘ad bwead. ‘Eees ‘ad chips. ‘Ees ‘ad a seffen mweal cowrse.’

How can she afford to take 3 kids out every day, and continuously buy them things and dine out with them on the daily? Baffles me.

Reactions: 3
Siennah at doctors today and Talia moaning about wearing a mask..prob still won’t Covid test the poor child..she’s a disgrace!

Reactions: 5
Siennah at doctors today and Talia moaning about wearing a mask..prob still won’t Covid test the poor child..she’s a disgrace!
Couldn’t help myself, normally I don’t comment on much, but so over self entitled brainless idiots like her, so I called her one. Expecting the block button, but meh, not bothered.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Ngl that fake grass looks poorly done. And so do her teeth. Also lmao at the fact she thinks she’s Conor McGregors wife or something 😅🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No wonder she’s so happy..she’s getting her money from that poor dog. It’s so immoral when there are so many unwanted dogs in shelters..those dogs are just money makers for those selfish idiots..poor things locked in a cage outside and walked once a day! Only let them in the house for a pic on the gram! 😡😡😡😡

At least 7 puppies too 😳☹

• Angry
Reactions: 5
She has 0 morals/empathy with the way she treats her dogs. Her children will see this, and grow up to be exactly the same with animals. 😞 So very sad.

Reactions: 4
Absolutely disgusting they are! Anything for money!! I’ve contact gov on them! So fingers crossed they actually have a license and are actually proper breeders 🙄 but we all know there not pahahaha!! I find it odd they haven’t announced who Aaron is fighter yet! Guess it’s gonna be a paid nobody to lose to make Aaron look good like his epic MMA fail

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.