Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #2 traps him with babies galore, bet he wishes he was on GS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omfg ahahahahaha the comments on the sky boxing ahahahaha I’m dead!!!!!! Everyone is saying the same! 😂😂😂😂😂 that’s going to be such a epic fail

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The weirdest statement! Left them day after day. Making sure everyone knows she’s the partner. Took up a ‘job’ without knowing where it would lead?
6F71EC3D-4681-4BBB-824D-F94F7F5C4553.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She’s making her way through that boxing money. New car. New teeth. She will look even more triangular

Reactions: 11
I’m very late to this thread. How on earth has she got an agent? What does she actually do? Absolutely nothing but follow him around, look after her kids and be a cleaner.

She makes me want to have a red hot shower after seeing pictures of her, she is so grubby and cheap looking. shudder 🥶🥶🥶

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh my god her teeth are so bad!!!!! I wouldn’t be advertising that!!!!

🤣🤣🤣, omg her teeth 🤦‍♀️. They are bleeping massive, just awful. And why the duck is she banging on about cooking lessons?! That's such a weird thing to do🤨. She just looks like every other z lister now, with the buck teeth that are ridiculously white, fake tits, tit fillers, blow up lips and an obvious eating disorder 🥱🥱🥱 so much for individuality 🤔🤣🤣

There look like massive rectangles!! 😩😂 I’m dead!! Her own old teeth was so much better! But of course she needed to impress Aaron 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Does anyone think deep down and beyond the shiny IG exterior that Talia is one very unhappy woman?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.