Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #2 traps him with babies galore, bet he wishes he was on GS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so sad!! There in a very toxic relationship! My mate who new her would say how toxic it is! How he would cheat on her and everything! She’s got a eating disorder as he use to cheat with skinny blondes! But yet she did stalked him, throw herself at him and fucked the first time they met 🙈 and was so clingy with him she knew what she was doing!! I just find it so crazy how’s he’s away this much and just looks I’ll and homeless?! He’s never going to be taken seriously 🙄
I guess you could say they are as bad as each other, as much as she brings it on her self I wonder if she is blind to his bullshit just so she can say she is with Aaron from Gshore. Take gshore out of the picture and it is really awful that she has no friends seems to do nothing except exist as a mam and a cleaner

• Heart
Reactions: 6
You can tell he doesn’t give a tit about her, she seems to think she’s won the prize catch and is living the dream! Hell no..I think they’re probably very toxic behind closed doors..he’s prob got a few witches on the side..she would never leave him! Two of them are as vile as each other, he showed what a nasty prick during the fuel shortages when he was filling his car up with fuel reserves for the emergency services and not giving a duck 😡😡😡

It’s so sad!! There in a very toxic relationship! My mate who new her would say how toxic it is! How he would cheat on her and everything! She’s got a eating disorder as he use to cheat with skinny blondes! But yet she did stalked him, throw herself at him and fucked the first time they met 🙈 and was so clingy with him she knew what she was doing!! I just find it so crazy how’s he’s away this much and just looks I’ll and homeless?! He’s never going to be taken seriously 🙄

Reactions: 3
Oh 1000% she wants the “fame” but to be known as what everything knows and sees as them i would be so embarrassed 😩 no amount of fame would keep me from staying with Aaron!! It’s upsetting they don’t give a tit about them dogs! Only for them to breed! And now stud out there boy dog! Must be so desperate for money!!
So like the MMA fight that was fake!!! (Talia told her girl Friend at the time when her and aaron broke up) They will 100% put aaron with someone tit and no one will of ever heard off for him to win his first one! Then he will lose the next and turn to drink again and claim mental health 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I know she has fillers etc but the change in her face is sad even from then. As someone who definitely had a filler addiction and knows it is hard to stop, i do feel bad for her. She probably doesn’t realise how bad it is
Wow, she used to be stunning! What a shame she’s ruined herself

Reactions: 4
Oh 1000% she wants the “fame” but to be known as what everything knows and sees as them i would be so embarrassed 😩 no amount of fame would keep me from staying with Aaron!! It’s upsetting they don’t give a tit about them dogs! Only for them to breed! And now stud out there boy dog! Must be so desperate for money!!
So like the MMA fight that was fake!!! (Talia told her girl Friend at the time when her and aaron broke up) They will 100% put aaron with someone tit and no one will of ever heard off for him to win his first one! Then he will lose the next and turn to drink again and claim mental health 🙄
maybe that is the fight that I saw him at, it was the one when he tried to climb up on the ring and couldn’t get up😂talia was defo there at the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
maybe that is the fight that I saw him at, it was the one when he tried to climb up on the ring and couldn’t get up😂talia was defo there at the time.
Yeahh most probs!!! He can’t fight for tit! It’s all fake who he fights! He bragged he got a lot of money! But they had to pay to pick what shot opponent he gets! It’s just hilarious!!! Funny how much she opens her mouth about him when they break up!

• Haha
Mann can she shut up about her “work” she literally puts a ring light on to her her crappy cheap bperfect make up!! And she can’t even do her make up right!! Ugh she’s actually laughable! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
Do you think she knows about scan and go, giving me anxiety thinking about that food shop and having to put it all away again in backs after scanning at the till

Reactions: 1
They’ve got three! she has a dog Walker and doesn’t walk them. The dogs are just used for breeding to line their pockets!!! 😡😡😡😡
ew gross, I stumbled down a rabbit hole after jude moors dog that is the same breed I think attacked his mam. A page came up full of dogs ran by T and A, I didn’t realise there was 3 in that house plus all the kids. Their house doesn’t look huge

The post she’s done with old photos of her and Aaron. She actually had a normal shape face, I can’t get over the triangle of it now

Reactions: 8
ew gross, I stumbled down a rabbit hole after jude moors dog that is the same breed I think attacked his mam. A page came up full of dogs ran by T and A, I didn’t realise there was 3 in that house plus all the kids. Their house doesn’t look huge
exactly basic sized house 2 adults and 3 kids 2 being babies/toddlers they accumulate lots of stuff not enough room to swing a cat let alone 3 huge dogs! recipe for disaster

Reactions: 4
Don’t think he gives a duck hun
Working away??? 😂😂😂😂
I didn’t know he was getting paid for training… 😂
I mean… working? I feel like if he was working away, he would be getting paid for the training he is doing. How has he not had one fight yet? I get, the pandemic ain’t helping. But… still… 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I still can't believe how good looking Aaron was when he first entered GS. He has aged horribly, and his newer tattoos are hideous.

Maybe that's what being in a miserable relationship does to a person, they both look aged and drained.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.