Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #19 Dorito head & ‘Some People’ Chalmers t-minus countdowns & dramas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They will be the complete opposite they will grow up hating her for how selfish she was a mum ! Especially Oakley he will look back and see all this embarrassment he's caused her and dislike her ! I've said it a million times it's her scatty ugly face that needs hiding under a hood and emoji not his
It's these sorts of comments that make you realise why she has bum lickers what does fire of a queen even mean?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Pretty sure she’s same day as me 💀👀
Google said it’s the 27th. Is that yours?
---
At centre parcs once I had a lady taking photos ij the swimming pool near us I was so angry my then 2 year old could have been photographed in a swimsuit and posted anywhere she didn’t take kindly to me confronting her but it drew attention of the life guard and she was removed from pool area as refused to not use phone. What’s wrong with people!
---

Oh no you don’t want a joint party 🤔🤔
I think I’d rather pour sulphuric acid in my tear ducts than be anywhere near her

Reactions: 3
I take pictures of my little one at soft play and other places children would be only because he’s autistic so stuff like that is such big milestones, I’d never get another child in and I’d make sure the area was empty before ever getting my phone out. The constant posting what she’s doing with her kids not giving a duck about any safeguarding is just to prove she’s around them

Reactions: 11
They will be the complete opposite they will grow up hating her for how selfish she was a mum ! Especially Oakley he will look back and see all this embarrassment he's caused her and dislike her ! I've said it a million times it's her scatty ugly face that needs hiding under a hood and emoji not his
Pure delusion

Reactions: 1
I've been reading these threads too close to bedtime. I was Aaron's new girlfriend and I was trying to hide it from my husband - Aaron was looking after my kids too, he looked like a junkie but we were getting on well. Talia was in the shadows being a psycho ex and trying to split us up and he was telling me how crazy she was. Then I looked in the mirror and I was in fact Molly Mae

• Haha
Reactions: 57
So Oakleys been struggling all night long and she's yet again just left him and not tamen him in! SERIOUSLY 😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
SHES stressed cos Oakleys SATs keep dropping!!
All night… but it’s not as simple for her to get him to the hospital with all the other kids, clearly didn’t think emergencies through when she’s popping them out one after another!!

Reactions: 17
So Oakleys been struggling all night long and she's yet again just left him and not tamen him in! SERIOUSLY 😡😡😡
Feels like he gets such substandard care because his parents can’t even work together to keep him alive. How selfish do you need to be to not put your differences aside for your ill son

Reactions: 24
Yea just seen her moaning. She’s had her bleeping babboon lips done AGAIN!!! PRIORITIES TALIA YOU SCUM BAG!!!!! She’s disgusting!! She’s going to lose her tit because her sons ill!! His sats aren’t allowed below 90 yet all night they’ve been in the 80’s because she can’t be bothered to take him in!!! JUST HAVE HIM ADOPTED SO SOMEONE ESLE CAN GIVE HIM THE LOVE AND CARE HE NEEDS!!!!! 🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Comes on to say that Oakley's been struggling, moaning she has to do everything (her mum must've finally went home) but her two posts before that were of her posing in the mirror 🤦🏼‍♀️ yes, clearly Oakley was a priority that you had to upload stories of you posing ffs

• Heart
  • Angry
For anyone who needs to see the scummy mummy in action 🤬🤬

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
At this point she may as well just drop Oakley off at the hospital so they can care for him… there’s clearly something up when his oxygen has been upped but his levels are still dropping!
And then find another family for that poor baby to go home to, who will take care of him, who will put their own selfishness to a side to give him a good start to life, who will give him the time and love he deserves.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
How much does she resent Oakley 😲 Poor baby has been struggling to breathe all night, his levels dropped below a level she has been given not to go below and she still has NOT got him help!! Yet has found time to update insta, Is she for bleeping real??

This is actually unbelievable!! You can hear him struggling in the background whilst she’s raging and “going to lose her tit” Where is your CONCERN for your son??

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Think of thy f***ing self is Talia! No concern for the wee soul who’s clearly struggling all she gives 2 shits about is updating instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
There’s many of times I’ve been sat in kids a&e waiting area and there’s been a single parent with 2-3 kids and only 1 of them is waiting to be seen… it’s what you do!! You do what you HAVE to do, and if that means taking the other kids then so be it, it’s not the end of the world!!
And she bypasses the whole waiting anyway with Oakley!
---
I bet if it was Romeo she’d find a way though!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
There’s many of times I’ve been sat in kids a&e waiting area and there’s been a single parent with 2-3 kids and only 1 of them is waiting to be seen… it’s what you do!! You do what you HAVE to do, and if that means taking the other kids then so be it, it’s not the end of the world!!
And she bypasses the whole waiting anyway with Oakley!
---
I bet if it was Romeo she’d find a way though!
This 👏🏼 When your child is very unwell you take those other kids with you, it really is that simple!

She’s a danger to that poor baby ignoring the warning signs!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Wow it’s so sad how much she resents that poorly baby. You can hear it in her voice 😕 not the slightest bit of worry in her tone. All resentment.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.