Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #19 Dorito head & ‘Some People’ Chalmers t-minus countdowns & dramas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She used to love hospital visits with her ‘preemies’ making out she’s was in hospital weeks 🙄. just goes to show that was all bullshit and now she has an actual baby with additional needs she CBA!!!! 🤬

Reactions: 24
SHES stressed cos Oakleys SATs keep dropping!!
All night… but it’s not as simple for her to get him to the hospital with all the other kids, clearly didn’t think emergencies through when she’s popping them out one after another!!
She’s that arrogant it probably did not even cross her mind she could possibly have a poorly child.

Bet she never joked about using the pull out method now seeing as he is such an inconvenience to her life

Reactions: 7
I have so much hate for her after that rant this morning about poor Oakley. His sats have been low all night, lower than allowed and she failed to take him to get medical care! Had time to freshen up and curl all her hair with her stupid bag scalf on her head, put her slap on and tie a tshirt into a belly top but hasn't got time to get him the medical help he needs. It's pure negligence, nothing more nothing less. And those who disagreed that SS need involvement, tell us now how on earth she don't need someone professional to step in and tell her what she's doing is wrong and neglectful. How anyone can support this behaviour is beyond me!
How about your wrap that scalf around your nose and mouth for the night then try sleep tailia hun! Because that's probably how that poor baby feels trying to breath with low sats

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Comes on to say that Oakley's been struggling, moaning she has to do everything (her mum must've finally went home) but her two posts before that were of her posing in the mirror 🤦🏼‍♀️ yes, clearly Oakley was a priority that you had to upload stories of you posing ffs
Oh my god that’s right 😲😲😲

She’s even posing in the mirror before going to get help for her son, she’s honestly a bleeping disgrace!! Her behaviour just gets more and more concerning!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She used to love hospital visits with her ‘preemies’ making out she’s was in hospital weeks 🙄. just goes to show that was all bullshit and now she has an actual baby with additional needs she CBA!!!! 🤬
Law of attraction worked for talia in this case!!!!
She got what she wanted!!!

She’s a bleep I actually hope someone puts her in her place asap

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Omg she calls herself a mother? Sats of below 88% you are supposed to seek medical help immediately. NOT leave it all night then think of phoning the hospital!!!! She is bloody disgusting. He could have long lasting brain and heart problems due to that, ontop of all his other problems. Then oh ye I will put it on SM to get pity.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
But she could find childcare when she wanted to go shopping at tesco !! Talia you are an absolute scumbag !!! Bet she was wanting them to go even lower so he could be gone because he's such a burden to her . If it was romeo all 4 kids would be dragged to that hospital straight away in their pjs . Yet she's stood there done her hair and make up posing in the mirror all the while her poor son is struggling to breathe she's a bleeping disgrace

• Heart
Reactions: 24
They seem to be in bed between 6 and 6.30 a lot of the time!
My son is 3 and if he's had a very early start and a day at nursery he will fall asleep around 6:30pm. Not saying that's what's happening with Talia, but to just give another perspective.

Reactions: 4
Que everyone coming along to tell you not to slate Talia and slate Aaron instead 🥱 bizarre how Aarons behaviour is often a free pass for Talia to just abandon the childrens needs too. At the end of the day he is in her care and abandons his needs. Ranting and raving about it won’t change nowt. She manages child care when it benefits her.

• Heart
I honestly do not understand
Regardless you get your other kids out of bed and drag them to the hospital if you have no other option-what’s alternative ? Let your baby suffer and not be able to breathe
She’s so so selfish -actually selfish isn’t enough

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh yes when it's her night out or nails or sunbeds or fillers everyweeek she's always got a nanny then ✅️ when her son can't breathe she can't get childcare then 🚫

• Heart
His sats aren’t meant to be lower than 92 but they’re sitting at low 80s?!!!! That’s a dramatic drop and she’s just continuing to do her daily tasks. Disgusting.

Reactions: 20
Que everyone coming along to tell you not to slate Talia and slate Aaron instead 🥱 bizarre how Aarons behaviour is often a free pass for Talia to just abandon the childrens needs too. At the end of the day he is in her care and abandons his needs. Ranting and raving about it won’t change nowt. She manages child care when it benefits her.
Exactly. People forget that we all already know he's useless.
However it dont take away the fact that she is not only his mother but his main care giver so its down to her to make sure his needs are being met. It's heartbreaking for him that she won't even do that. Its not like she cant, she just wont. If she carries on her negligence is going to cause that sweet baby irreversible damage 💔

Reactions: 14
So she said at the beginning of her gideo… his SATs are dropping to 80s, high 80s… then at the end of the video, he’s on 1 litre of oxygen and his SATs are dropping to low 80s!!!
Which is it??? She’s well and truly tripped herself up there, she’ll be on the phone LYING to the hospital “ahh they just dropping to around 88-89”

• Wow
Reactions: 22
At this point she may as well just drop Oakley off at the hospital so they can care for him… there’s clearly something up when his oxygen has been upped but his levels are still dropping!
And then find another family for that poor baby to go home to, who will take care of him, who will put their own selfishness to a side to give him a good start to life, who will give him the time and love he deserves.
It's been said here before and I agree I think she wants something to happen to him so she doesn't have to parent him

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Sorry but if my child stats are dropping I be on the phone to their dad and explain he needs to take the baby to hospital or stay here and mind the others, they have to find a way to co parent life for Oakley is going to be very stressful they need to find a way to communicate

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.