Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #19 Dorito head & ‘Some People’ Chalmers t-minus countdowns & dramas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That chair for oakley. I can guarantee she won’t put him in it as it’s not cute and instagrammable! What’s she going to do when he’s older and might need an adapted pushchair? Just leave him in the cupboard under the stairs as she’s too ashamed/embarrassed to take him out??

• Sad
Reactions: 19
And sticking a time lapse up of two naked babies is disgusting does she not realise people can stop the video and see their privates there are some absolutely sick people out there and she says she covers oakleys face for privacy ! There's your answer she's well and truly ashamed because she can show the other two naked for all to see she needs to delete that asap
---
That chair for oakley. I can guarantee she won’t put him in it as it’s not cute and instagrammable! What’s she going to do when he’s older and might need an adapted pushchair? Just leave him in the cupboard under the stairs as she’s too ashamed/embarrassed to take him out??
That's exactly what she will do because imagine any one seen what he looks like she'd rather her own child suffer than for anyone to see him because she's so bleeping embarrassed of him . Wish she'd give him up for adoption to give him to someone who would be proud of him and not afraid to show him to the world and help him with all his milestones 💔

Reactions: 9
What time does she put Romeo and Maddox to bed, I know she just posted bathing them and getting them ready for bed but my nearly 3 year old won’t go to sleep till at least 7pm which I think is a good time

Reactions: 8
What time does she put Romeo and Maddox to bed, I know she just posted bathing them and getting them ready for bed but my nearly 3 year old won’t go to sleep till at least 7pm which I think is a good time
They seem to be in bed between 6 and 6.30 a lot of the time!

Reactions: 1
Why does she have to make a point about bathing and getting the kids ready… millions of parents do it,
Ok not as much as her but she’s just excessive!

She baby’s R so much, he’s almost 3? But still very much in nappies and dummies… then puts far too small babygrow on O

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I think she needs professional help for her bathing / and bathing the kids obsession.
I don’t think I’ve ever known anyone bath themselves or the kids so much! They’ll grow scales at this rate and turn into fish!

Reactions: 13
Ffs I just saw that she said it’s her birthday next week so I googled it. It’s only the same poxy day as mine 😩 I’m moving my birthday from now on. I don’t want to share it with that cretin

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Glad she's read on here and actually put a emoji over poor maddox to hide a bit of his dignity and give him some privacy love him!!!

Reactions: 5
She owes Oakley the world (her words) yet hides him from it.
How wrong is that?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
What is Talia’s living situation now? Is she renting or did she buy, looks like a new build estate from this mornings stories! Imagine moving and getting pregnant to a man 3 times and not even being on the mortgage!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t get how she has showed us Oakley’s “boobies”, his scar, his distractors, the top of his head, his eyes, his hand and his cleft palate….yet still covers up his little face, blocks him from the world when he’s out, and still won’t say his condition.

Also how bloody cute is Maddox 😍

Reactions: 16
What is Talia’s living situation now? Is she renting or did she buy, looks like a new build estate from this mornings stories! Imagine moving and getting pregnant to a man 3 times and not even being on the mortgage!!!
it’s rent i saw the listing but it never had the price on x

Reactions: 4
They will be the complete opposite they will grow up hating her for how selfish she was a mum ! Especially Oakley he will look back and see all this embarrassment he's caused her and dislike her ! I've said it a million times it's her scatty ugly face that needs hiding under a hood and emoji not his

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
How cute is Maddox he is the cutest little boy ever he seems so funny was nice to see him and Romeo playing together and him helping him climb 🥲 got a feeling she is going to show Oakley soon she’s showing a little bit more each time

Reactions: 7
Ffs I just saw that she said it’s her birthday next week so I googled it. It’s only the same poxy day as mine 😩 I’m moving my birthday from now on. I don’t want to share it with that cretin
Pretty sure she’s same day as me 💀👀

Reactions: 2
Wouldnt worry she will probs bath them another 3 times tonight before they eventually get to bed.
---
The moron put her address and aarons online when she changed the address of her "fitness buisness" she's in a new build renting about 10 mins drive from aaron.

Reactions: 5
The balance couldn’t be any more LESS if she tried!
We all know fine well who her favourite is
What little chavs they look like 😂 stone island but dummies hanging out their mouths!! Looks ridiculous if you want to dress them like teenagers at least get the dummies off them

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Never thought of that actually. I told a woman off before for recoding her grandson while he was sat next to my boy! It shouldn't be allowed unless no other child is near. I would punch her head in if she put my kids on her insta story, no joke! Who knows the circumstances of the women and children she's recording then posting online 😠
At centre parcs once I had a lady taking photos ij the swimming pool near us I was so angry my then 2 year old could have been photographed in a swimsuit and posted anywhere she didn’t take kindly to me confronting her but it drew attention of the life guard and she was removed from pool area as refused to not use phone. What’s wrong with people!
---
Oh no you don’t want a joint party 🤔🤔

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.