Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #19 Dorito head & ‘Some People’ Chalmers t-minus countdowns & dramas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im absolutely Gob smacked at what she’s wearing today and the poses she did ?! 😂😂😂😂
Someone please tell her she looks ridiculous and those poses ain’t sexy to anyone 😂😂😂😂

Siennah is gonna get the tit ripped out of her for having that as a mother 😬 kids are cruel even at siennahs age!
She the kind of mother my clique of mums would tear to shreds if walked into the yard like that 😂 who actually dresses like that for school run, shopping, everyday tit?!! Her poor kids must be mortified man 🙈 love yourself, be confident but don't dress like a revealing woman doing everyday things! She really does think she's a celeb doesn't she? I'm affronted for her 🙈

Reactions: 16
Cba she’s gone to soft play dressed like that hahahahah bleeping mortified for her. She really thinks she’s something

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Little Maddox is so cute. I don’t know how she is the way she is with him, he’s so loveable 🥹

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Oh my god she's actually gone out with her kids dressed like that...I actually cringe for her. Isn't that something 20 year olds would wear to a club or a rave 🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No way is that women nearly 30 !!! I'd say she was around 41 42

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The way she preaches on about ‘oakleys privacy’ yet videos everyone else’s kids in the softplay and puts them out to 10s of 1000s of followers 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 26
The way she preaches on about ‘oakleys privacy’ yet videos everyone else’s kids in the softplay and puts them out to 10s of 1000s of followers 😩
Never thought of that actually. I told a woman off before for recoding her grandson while he was sat next to my boy! It shouldn't be allowed unless no other child is near. I would punch her head in if she put my kids on her insta story, no joke! Who knows the circumstances of the women and children she's recording then posting online 😠

I don’t know whether it’s because I don’t have children but the idea of cameras in play areas? I know there are rules but surely you should just know not too anyway? There’s a time and a place and soft play is not a photo opportunity. Put your phone down and get in there with them, get stuck on the slide, go crazy act like a big kid. Don’t sit and film.

Reminds me of Charlotte Dawson filming in a clinic. Poor lady didn’t give permission to be filmed, she might be a DV survivor not wanting to be seen. These mums and kids might be in the same position or even worse and Talia is filming willy-nilly without a care in the world.

• Sad
I don’t know whether it’s because I don’t have children but the idea of cameras in play areas? I know there are rules but surely you should just know not too anyway? There’s a time and a place and soft play is not a photo opportunity. Put your phone down and get in there with them, get stuck on the slide, go crazy act like a big kid. Don’t sit and film.

Reminds me of Charlotte Dawson filming in a clinic. Poor lady didn’t give permission to be filmed, she might be a DV survivor not wanting to be seen. These mums and kids might be in the same position or even worse and Talia is filming willy-nilly without a care in the world.
Yeah if I go to soft play and must take a picture I at least wait until there are no other children immediately beside my son. She doesn't care about Oakley's privacy anyway.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Yeah if I go to soft play and must take a picture I at least wait until there are no other children immediately beside my son. She doesn't care about Oakley's privacy anyway.
Yeah when no one else is there it’s fine but when there are other people and their kids it’s not. Just because she doesn’t care about privacy doesn’t mean other people don’t! She’s so entitled and expect people to respect her wishes with keeping Oakley ‘private’ but can happily film in a place where there are kids running around and then post publicly on her page which is mainly her trying to be sexy. An easy way for disturbing people to get free content SICK tit that isn’t even content because no one consented to it. It’s just Talia’s content and it doesn’t matter because she doesn’t care. Same people following her just because she has children. It’s a fucked up world and people like her enable it even more whether they mean too or not. She tells the world she isn’t at home, you just have NO idea and it’s scary how she’s not even slightly protective over internet safety and children.

Reactions: 10
Where was Oakley when they went for the meal yesterday? Was he in the buggy with the hood all the way over 🥺😭

• Sad
Everything she does is to make her look a certain way whether that be sexy or a poor mum with a poorly baby, a hard done by single mum with four kids who is super rich. She always has a tag on everything, taking pictures of her with a big medicine bag whilst wearing unsuitable clothes. ‘Poor me, having to pick up THIS much medication but hey I still look sexy doing it.’ We don’t need pics and proof of you doing everything trying to show how hard you have it. If you’ve got to make up tit to show how hard you have it, you don’t have it that hard. And she knows this but carries on crying for any sort of attention. She needs to ask herself, why? Why does she crave the attention from other people? Why does she crave the need for other people? Why does she try and impress other people? Does she feel rejected in her life or has done in the past and this may be the reason why she lives a fake life. To cover up. People who need to show people they don’t know that they are happy aren’t happy. You wouldn’t be wasting your time lying and posting about being happy, if you genuinely were happy. She is a lonely lost person who needs counselling or help to get herself better. And then she can be a better mum for her children. It all starts with her working on herself, bettering herself, being independent. Have trust in herself that she can change and do better. But until she realises and admits that she will carry on destroying her life and her kids lives.

She needs a hobby, she needs to focus on something that is just hers. She should stop depending on other people because these people will just see you as a user and you’ll end up even more alone. Act now Talia, get the help you need to be your own woman, one Siennah can look at and learn from. Be one step ahead of Aaron if you must. Whatever just change Talia!

Reactions: 13
I don’t know whether it’s because I don’t have children but the idea of cameras in play areas? I know there are rules but surely you should just know not too anyway? There’s a time and a place and soft play is not a photo opportunity. Put your phone down and get in there with them, get stuck on the slide, go crazy act like a big kid. Don’t sit and film

Your right, there are signs up in soft play advising parents not to take pics etc. Imagine it was some woman fleeing from an abusive relationship with her kids and they are spotted on someone SM, or children under protective orders? She's no thoughts for others, I would be living if I was any of the people.

Reactions: 7
She doesn't care about privacy she's just ashamed and embarrassed of how his face looks and she couldn't handle anyone seeing it because it breaks her vain image !! He was probably sat in a hood yday for that meal so nobody seen him and today in soft play he was probably sat under a hood again if she even took him she's a disgrace !!! Ye he's not holding his head up talia because your a tit mother and he's constantly laying down under a bleeping dark hood you cruel bleep so he's not going to develop properly is he

• Heart
Reactions: 11
And sorry if I offend but why would you want to take a picture of your child in a germ filled, most of the time a worn down play area with half the toys missing. Yes your child is happy and smiling but surely there are much nicer places to take a picture lol? I get in there with them, my phone is forever falling out my pocket or I’m holding on to it. Im watching out for my friends child and other children. Children whose parents are sat on their phone not watching their child and expecting someone else too. I’ve had children come up to me and their mum isn’t around and I’m a nice person but Jesus it can change in an instant. And this is not just play areas. The world should be how it used to be, safe but it’s not now and you have to adhere to how the world is now unfortunately.

Reactions: 5
Oh look kids full of colds yet they've been at a play centre for the day to pass on their colds to other kids I'm sure they'd appreciate a nice chill day under the duvets when they are ill but nope not shittt mum talia she drags them out to a bleeping play centre full of other kids and more germs 🫡

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.