Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #19 Dorito head & ‘Some People’ Chalmers t-minus countdowns & dramas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talia who u trying to convince yourself? Because this doesn’t Apply to you. You’ve never put your “path to one side” everything u do is for your benefit and if your doing something for your kids everyone knows about it cause your never done moaning
“Never a moment on her own” ahahaha 🤣 i’ll crack the jokes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Fancy walking about a kids ward, or just a hospital or general looking like that… tits nearly falling out and nipples ready to poke eyes out!
---

She said she had to go pick up his medication
She wants all the men looking at her and all the women jealous of her.
Some people just never grow up. 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Aaron looks a lot healthier on his new story already, maybe he did have an intervention/detox

Reactions: 6
Ye I thought Aaron looked really well and clean compared to a few weeks ago he was looking really rough and all over the place no surprising though with her as his baby mum

Reactions: 9
Ye poor kid having a mother who walks round in a grey vest top with her nips hanging out for some attention
It's for nothing but attention! She dresses like she's some sort of sought after celeb 😅when in fact she's a nobody like the rest of us 😂 she never dresses for the weather, needs to be as less and as revealing as possible. So embarrassing for her kids! Kids can be cruel and as her kids, particularly her daughter, grow they will be picked on and bullied because of her!! I never use any filter, iv a daughter who sees the real me everyday and don't want her thinking it's OK to be fake! That filter she uses religiously hides a lot, so bloody fake!! How the companies using her don't pick up on her using filters on her ads does my head in!! She's the fakest most unrelatable person on insta ffs!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
The kings head they also have is proper minging. Went today
I’m not sure if it’s still same owners but they used to just rack up loads of debt and then change it into different names etc. The fire at millhouse was an insurance job. Never been to kings head but the same family used to get different pubs until they were banned from the suppliers for stocking them etc

She’s that thick that she thinks posting a couple of pics of siennah looking miserable and clearly not enjoying herself at a being a good mum!! Her child is craving attention which she clearly is not capable of giving her and more bothered about blokes seeing her nips out. She’s just an absolute disgrace and belongs on the Jeremy Kyle show. Utter scummy mummy

• Sad
Reactions: 12
It’s so sad the lack of posts about Maddox compared to the others. We see more emojis over Oakley than she puts on of M

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Jesus Christ, what the duck is wrong with Aaron? He looks like he's in his sixties.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She wants all the men looking at her and all the women jealous of her.
Some people just never grow up. 🙄
Who on earth would want that and no women on earth would be jealous of her she's absolutely vile both in the inside and out

Reactions: 6
I’m not sure if it’s still same owners but they used to just rack up loads of debt and then change it into different names etc. The fire at millhouse was an insurance job. Never been to kings head but the same family used to get different pubs until they were banned from the suppliers for stocking them etc
I think they’re the same owners, the kings head has recently been taken over and remember them posting a lot about the mill house too

Reactions: 1
Im absolutely Gob smacked at what she’s wearing today and the poses she did ?! 😂😂😂😂
Someone please tell her she looks ridiculous and those poses ain’t sexy to anyone 😂😂😂😂

Siennah is gonna get the tit ripped out of her for having that as a mother 😬 kids are cruel even at siennahs age!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.