Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #19 Dorito head & ‘Some People’ Chalmers t-minus countdowns & dramas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's been said here before and I agree I think she wants something to happen to him so she doesn't have to parent him
100%!!! The way she was going on after he had his head surgery, looking at things from a different perspective and how much she loves that baby…
Really???!!!
Saying she may as well be a nurse and how she knows her baby better than anyone else, there’s not 1 bit of motherly instinct there to start with, no nurse let alone someone who claims she knows her baby better than anyone else would just leave them to struggle to breathe!!!
She’s disgusting!!!

Reactions: 19
How anyone can defend this piece of tit is beyond me. And I don't care what anyone has said about us being dramatic saying social services need to be involved. THEY DO. This is medical neglect. His states aren't allowed to be below 92 and they're low 80? Does she realise he could die? She's bleeping scum.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m actually so annoyed and shocked at the way she’s going on!! My little girl had covid the other week and was very congested I stayed awake almost all night making sure she was breathing and using nasal sprays to keep her nose clear so she could! And if she was struggling to breathe I’d be going straight to hospital to get her sorted. I spent 4 days cuddling her and giving her so much love because she was confused and clingy as she’s never been ill before and my heart was breaking that I couldn’t take it away from her! Lucky she wasn’t too poorly with it but the congestion was worrying me so much, how can she not care about how poorly Oakley is and just act like everything is okay? Absolute scum of the earth, she doesn’t love that boy one bit, but she absolutely thrives off the attention and compliments that the scummy mummy brigade shower her with, that’s the only reason she likes having him in her care!!!

I genuinely wonder if Aaron had full custody if he would go on like this???

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Sorry but if my child stats are dropping I be on the phone to their dad and explain he needs to take the baby to hospital or stay here and mind the others, they have to find a way to co parent life for Oakley is going to be very stressful they need to find a way to communicate
She won’t… she’s wanting to keep those kids as far away from their Dad as possible,
She’s even being a dick and spiting him before sorting out emergency medical care for her baby!!

Reactions: 12
100%!!! The way she was going on after he had his head surgery, looking at things from a different perspective and how much she loves that baby…
Really???!!!
Saying she may as well be a nurse and how she knows her baby better than anyone else, there’s not 1 bit of motherly instinct there to start with, no nurse let alone someone who claims she knows her baby better than anyone else would just leave them to struggle to breathe!!!
She’s disgusting!!!
Thing is he will go on to lead a relatively normal life. There's a girl from the next town over and she's in her thirties has a good job and is always fundraising for something...she doesn't let any of it hold her back. Talia should be setting that life up for him ffs

Reactions: 5
Thing is he will go on to lead a relatively normal life. There's a girl from the next town over and she's in her thirties has a good job and is always fundraising for something...she doesn't let any of it hold her back. Talia should be setting that life up for him ffs
He will, it’s proven people born with AS go on to live a happy and healthy life, despite all the major operations, it’s just to help them… there’s no shorter life expectancy.
However, constant low oxygen levels without any intervention could cause long lasting damage!!

Reactions: 12
Surely something can be done about this, do the hospital not question why she leaves it so long to get help?
She can't keep using the excuse she has other kids so couldn't get him seen to when she can get a babysitter for when she wants to go out every bloody weekend.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yes normal apert people live normal lives because they are thriving . Oakley probably won't because he isn't in a thriving situation he's laid down everyday under a hood being neglected . His oxygen levels constantly low which will affect his brain . She doesn't want the physio people there he's just sat there like an ornament getting nothing out of life because his egg donor is a useless bleep that's embarrassed and ashamed of him so doesn't help him at all

• Sad
Reactions: 31
I've been sitting on the line when it comes to T (I know im crazy) but after this mornings video she's gone really low down in my book, his sats were very low and she done nothing, even if there's problems between her and A you forget that and just think of that poor baby struggling, A could of sat in her house if the kids were asleep, stuff the fall out you'd have him in your house to save your poorly baby. If A has refused to go then you take all your kids with you, don't matter the time she's got a double buggy kids can sleep in there as Oakley would be in a cot. As for the posing in front of the mirror while your child is at low 80s is a disgrace

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She needs reporting to social services asap. Get off insta you moron and help your child that’s clearly in distress. I never comment on here just lurk but I’m furious absolutely furious

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She manages to pose in her ridiculous outfit and upload to insta whilst her son is struggling to breathe. That’s abhorrent.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The fact she had time to put that stupid dior scarf in her hair before even thinking about phoning the hospital. If that was any other parent they would have the kids up, ready and away to school asap so you could get the wee one down the hospital if she really couldn’t get him their during the night it would be your main priority the next morning. Not standing posing in a mirror

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I have no words other than to repeat that I truly believe she would rather Oakley is no longer around to inconvenience her life. My heart honestly hurts for that little boy.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
The hospital doesn't open at 9am Talia...you have open access, you could've rang in the middle of the night for advice, not wait until Siennah is at school 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I’m sorry what… she can pose for insta stories in front of the mirror with that ridiculous ribbon shît in her curled hair, and face full of slap but she can’t get her son the help he needs during the night coz of other kids????? Omg you can’t make this shît up!!! Oakley needs removing from her care ASAP!!! That poor baby is gonna end up dead !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She needs to move closer to family now she has Oakley she needs people who can be at her house in the drop of a hat if she needs to rush to the hospital!

Reactions: 9
She needs to move closer to family now she has Oakley she needs people who can be at her house in the drop of a hat if she needs to rush to the hospital!
i dont get why she doesn’t. She has 2 friends in Newcastle, not with Aaron and despises his family.

probably can’t afford to live back down south. She had no issue moving siennahs school when she fell out with the mums so doubt its that

Reactions: 7
Yea I take back saying it’s a reach saying social services need to be involved. They absolutely do. If any of my friends rang me in the night and said can you come sit in the house all the kids are asleep so I can take my poorly baby to a&e I’d be there in a heartbeat. This is truly all just an inconvenience to her it’s so uncomfortable to watch

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Does she not realise the damage she causing Oakley by allowing his oxygen levels to drop so low, Talia your a danger to your OWN baby someone needs to step in

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.