Taira's family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am bored and watching an old vlog of theirs from when Elsie was at school, it is interesting she says that Elsie is drained when she gets back from school and has no energy to stretch for cheer.. doesn't this kind of imply she was not doing as much as she should have at home schooling?

Reactions: 1
Eek I just looked on Twitter and if the account is actually her, she’s also liking loads of Laurence Fox stuff.

I think it does kind of fit though, with how much she really didn’t want the kids to go to school even when she “let” them and they clearly wanted to be there.

Is this the twitter your looking at?

This is interesting? During this time we were all still in lockdown, was she planning on traveling?

I do really like this family. However like people have said she is on holiday in the middle of a global pandemic. I know you are legally aloud but that is one big risk to take.

Last edited:
  • Wow

This is interesting? During this time we were all still in lockdown, was she planning on traveling?

I do really like this family. However like people have said she is on holiday in the middle of a global pandemic. I know you are legally aloud but that is one big risk to take.
Yeah, I found the link via one of their YouTube descriptions so I think it probably really is her 😔.

so they are considering a move to france now?! I really think they are trying to become one of those travel family channels. I am really surprised at her views on covid tbh, she seems very "normal" in the rest of her views on healthcare etc. Although I have seen a few people around me who are otherwise very logical think the same so I guess I shouldn't be so surprised

so they are considering a move to france now?! I really think they are trying to become one of those travel family channels. I am really surprised at her views on covid tbh, she seems very "normal" in the rest of her views on healthcare etc. Although I have seen a few people around me who are otherwise very logical think the same so I guess I shouldn't be so surprised
I don't understand why anyone would be looking into doing any kind of travel or house move especially at the time she made that tweet. I don't know what was going through her head during that time but it is strange.

I am to be honest. I would have thought she would be in favour of it.
I don’t know. I’ve seen a lot of people who are really into healthy eating (not necessarily just vegan but including vegans) who are of the opinion that a healthy diet will protect them from COVID and that people are only dying because they’re ‘not healthy’. And I can easily see Taira being one of these people. Its a very simplified way of looking at it and I definitely don’t agree with it but I could see Taira thinking that way.

Reactions: 2
I don't understand why anyone would be looking into doing any kind of travel or house move especially at the time she made that tweet. I don't know what was going through her head during that time but it is strange.
yeah, not to mention moving to anywhere in the EU now when you don't speak the language or have an EU passport seems optimistic. I think rather than a permanent move she is contemplating a 2/3 month stay.
I was just shocked they moved in the middle of Jean's gcse's, I would never be able to do well having to get up at 3am for an exam!

I don’t know. I’ve seen a lot of people who are really into healthy eating (not necessarily just vegan but including vegans) who are of the opinion that a healthy diet will protect them from COVID and that people are only dying because they’re ‘not healthy’. And I can easily see Taira being one of these people. Its a very simplified way of looking at it and I definitely don’t agree with it but I could see Taira thinking that way.
I don't want to speculate because I don't know what her true opinions and views are but some things are starting to add up. Im vegan myself and so are my parents and we all support lockdown, facemasks and vaccines; my dad has already had his first one. Being vegan does not make you immune to the virus.

I have just been looking at who she is follwing on her instagram and she is following.

@Inghamfamilytravels

I don't know if this an official instagram of theirs but we all know the Inghams got a lot of hate for traveling in the middle of the pandemic. I wonder if she agreed with it.

Reactions: 3
true, it is worrying how many people seem to have these kind of attitudes to the pandemic, especially people in the public eye. I don't know when they left for Mexico but there is no way she would have had both (or even one) vaccine before leaving, if you wanted the vaccine presumably you would wait justa few more weeks for it imo

Reactions: 4
true, it is worrying how many people seem to have these kind of attitudes to the pandemic, especially people in the public eye. I don't know when they left for Mexico but there is no way she would have had both (or even one) vaccine before leaving, if you wanted the vaccine presumably you would wait justa few more weeks for it imo
I thought she went to Mexico origionally to get treatment and healthcare. Considering the surgery she recently had it just seems like a weird time to go on holiday.

I thought she went to Mexico origionally to get treatment and healthcare. Considering the surgery she recently had it just seems like a weird time to go on holiday.
Obviously I have no idea what the treatment is but I don't get why you would go somewhere like Mexico though, I understand why someone from the US was as it is on their doorstep and obviously cheaper, but from the UK it seems really odd, and the fact that she mentions they want to travel around the country a lot doesn't seem conducive to any kind of medical treatment

I don't want to speculate because I don't know what her true opinions and views are but some things are starting to add up. Im vegan myself and so are my parents and we all support lockdown, facemasks and vaccines; my dad has already had his first one. Being vegan does not make you immune to the virus.

I have just been looking at who she is follwing on her instagram and she is following.

@Inghamfamilytravels

I don't know if this an official instagram of theirs but we all know the Inghams got a lot of hate for traveling in the middle of the pandemic. I wonder if she agreed with it.
Oh of course. I really am only guessing. I definitely don’t want to start rumours but it’s just what I think is most likely with her.

Yes that’s their official Instagram. Unrelated but strange Taira would be following them. Thought all the family channels had cut ties with them. Weird.
Obviously I have no idea what the treatment is but I don't get why you would go somewhere like Mexico though, I understand why someone from the US was as it is on their doorstep and obviously cheaper, but from the UK it seems really odd, and the fact that she mentions they want to travel around the country a lot doesn't seem conducive to any kind of medical treatment
The only thing I could think of is if she was looking for some holistic or natural treatment that wouldn’t haven been available closer to home. Otherwise like you say, it wouldn’t make sense to go all that way.
But if it was genuinely about treatment, there was no need to bring the whole family over. Especially with Jeans exams. Seems so weird to me to spend years putting all that work in and prioritising her education and then go just pack up and go on holiday during the final exams.

Reactions: 4
Oh of course. I really am only guessing. I definitely don’t want to start rumours but it’s just what I think is most likely with her.

Yes that’s their official Instagram. Unrelated but strange Taira would be following them. Thought all the family channels had cut ties with them. Weird.

The only thing I could think of is if she was looking for some holistic or natural treatment that wouldn’t haven been available closer to home. Otherwise like you say, it wouldn’t make sense to go all that way.
But if it was genuinely about treatment, there was no need to bring the whole family over. Especially with Jeans exams. Seems so weird to me to spend years putting all that work in and prioritising her education and then go just pack up and go on holiday during the final exams.
yeah, it seems odd they would try something holistic when she has been very vocal about her appreciation for the NHS and medicine but who knows I guess. The whole thing is so odd

Reactions: 3
I'm so shocked she's been liking Katie Hopkins' tweets! Makes you wonder what other views of hers she agrees with:confused:
I suppose it does make sense with her being a health fanatic but then again I always thought that had more to do with her competition training cos she's not very strict about the kids eating healthily all the time. I never got the impression from the vlogs she posted during lockdown that she was antilockdown or didn't believe in the virus. You can bet she won't be getting the vaccine then. I'm so disappointed! Didn't expect her to be a tin foil hat wearer :rolleyes:

I'm so shocked she's been liking Katie Hopkins' tweets! Makes you wonder what other views of hers she agrees with:confused:
I suppose it does make sense with her being a health fanatic but then again I always thought that had more to do with her competition training cos she's not very strict about the kids eating healthily all the time. I never got the impression from the vlogs she posted during lockdown that she was antilockdown or didn't believe in the virus. You can bet she won't be getting the vaccine then. I'm so disappointed! Didn't expect her to be a tin foil hat wearer :rolleyes:
anyone liking katie hopkins is just awful imo, and it is even more weird as a lot of other things she has liked previously are about anti racism things, especially as she herself is mixed race. How the hell could you like something by someone who is so openly racist?! I just don't get it at all, I wonder if it is just spending too much time online and going down these crazy conspiracy theory rabbit holes?

I’m really surprised she’s sending the youngest two to school in Mexico. I wonder if it will be like FamilyFizz (and the schools Tairas kids went to England) and short lived or if they’re planning to make a real go of it there.

• Wow
I’m really surprised she’s sending the youngest two to school in Mexico. I wonder if it will be like FamilyFizz (and the schools Tairas kids went to England) and short lived or if they’re planning to make a real go of it there.
is that what the latest video is about?! this seems insane