Taira's family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Taira had made remarks towards Elsie having an Epi pen for her nut allergy so I knew her allergies were serious. The thing with allergies is you could have a mild reaction to something one day then all of a sudden you could have a serious one. I know some of her other children have allergies, Eczema and Asthma as well which she has mentioned so I was surprised she was relaxed about the coconut thing.

Myself and my dad both have Allergies, Dermatitis and Asthma and the amount of precautions we have to take as a family are rediculus and annoying but you have to do it. You should never take risks with allergies its just not worth it, Epi pens don't always work.

There is something about her that I do really like though although there are things I don't agree with.

I think she babys her youngest far to much and as a result of that they do get away with a lot of things. There are a lot of videos showing her lack of disipline when it comes to certain behaviour.
Yeah that’s what didn’t make sense, there was the implication they were serious (I remember her explaining how tricky school lunch was) then things that didn’t seem to fit, like the coconut example.

I agree they let Ollie get away with a lot, and seem to have cast Iris as the naughty one - the initial school attendance seemed to be purely because she thought Iris was so naughty it would be better to have her out of the house! I think it backfired when Iris loved it and the others started asking to go.

Reactions: 3
Yeah that’s what didn’t make sense, there was the implication they were serious (I remember her explaining how tricky school lunch was) then things that didn’t seem to fit, like the coconut example.

I agree they let Ollie get away with a lot, and seem to have cast Iris as the naughty one - the initial school attendance seemed to be purely because she thought Iris was so naughty it would be better to have her out of the house! I think it backfired when Iris loved it and the others started asking to go.
I don't know why she didn't keep the youngest ones in school. I can understand the older ones not wanting to go but the younger ones seemed to really enjoy themselves. I know she mentioned that Elsie was feeling a bit left out whilst at school beacause her other siblings were going out in the day so that may have been why Elsie left.

Reactions: 2
so glad someone made this thread, I was thinking of starting one myself. I cannot believe they have moved to mexico, I don't really follow them anymore as while I agree she seems like a good mum I also think using your children like this when they are really too young to consent isn't great. I also often felt like Jude felt really uncomfortable being filmed
I was always confused about their house situation, obviously buying a bigger house is expensive but they also take expensive holidays and renting a home for who knows how long as well as presumably paying a mortgage.

Reactions: 4
so glad someone made this thread, I was thinking of starting one myself. I cannot believe they have moved to mexico, I don't really follow them anymore as while I agree she seems like a good mum I also think using your children like this when they are really too young to consent isn't great. I also often felt like Jude felt really uncomfortable being filmed
I was always confused about their house situation, obviously buying a bigger house is expensive but they also take expensive holidays and renting a home for who knows how long as well as presumably paying a mortgage.
It looks like kids are destructive towards the house as well. When ever she films in the house the amount of damage is alarming.

Reactions: 1
I don't know why she wouldn't want at least some of them in school, I don't have children but I cannot imagine being stuck in a quite small house with 6 children like this every day. It must also be very difficult for the older children as they don't really have a quiet place to study, I would hate having to study in my bedroom like Jean does

I used to watch their family, I think they were lovely and liked the food that they made.
The house is small but what I noticed is that they dont seem to care for the belonings. A lot of ripped books and stuff, such a waste!

did she say what they did with the dog?
She did an Instagram story post saying that he’s with her mum for the time being and if they decide that the move is more permanent they’ll look into bringing him to Mexico

Im a bit confused. Have they actually moved to mexico? I thought they were just going for a holiday...
apparently they're not sure... seems like a dramatic decision to take so spontaneously. I wonder how the older children really feel about it, when I was about Elsie's age my parents decided to mvoe to Australia and I was devastated at having to leave my friends/family etc, and that was to an english speaking country so it was much easier

apparently they're not sure... seems like a dramatic decision to take so spontaneously. I wonder how the older children really feel about it, when I was about Elsie's age my parents decided to mvoe to Australia and I was devastated at having to leave my friends/family etc, and that was to an english speaking country so it was much easier
That is a very big decision to make! I know that your allowed to travel now but that still seems like a big risk with everything going on in the world.

That is a very big decision to make! I know that your allowed to travel now but that still seems like a big risk with everything going on in the world.
yeah I was surprised abotu their croatia holiday too, surely Taira is higher risk because of all her health issues? I am young and healthy and didn't want to risk taking a flight anywhere last year.
So confused about the dad's job, I thought he had some kind of construction business, how can he do that remotely?

yeah I was surprised abotu their croatia holiday too, surely Taira is higher risk because of all her health issues? I am young and healthy and didn't want to risk taking a flight anywhere last year.
So confused about the dad's job, I thought he had some kind of construction business, how can he do that remotely?
They are one mysterious family, one minute their there then they disapear for like a year and come back.

Reactions: 6
It looks like kids are destructive towards the house as well. When ever she films in the house the amount of damage is alarming.
Yes! There are always drawings all over the walls, too!

I feel a bit sorry for the dog being shipped off to her mum's.

I remember they did a video about trying to find out who was destroying all of the dolls in their house. Taira showed some of them and they were really bad. They had drawn on them pulled heads and arms off that kind of thing.

I can understand someone doing this kind of thing as a joke. However she said that they had done it to all the dolls!

yeah same, also insane to buy such an insanely expensive dog like that , my parents have the same and it was like 2000.... why do that and not save for a better house?!

yeah same, also insane to buy such an insanely expensive dog like that , my parents have the same and it was like 2000.... why do that and not save for a better house?!
I think she said before that she wanted to stay in that house because it was close to family but the last time she mentioned the sleeping arrangements her and her husband were sleeping on the sofa bed in the living room!

I was born in Mexico (now living in California) and my mom always says that medical treatments in Mexico are better than the ones in the US because doctors here don't listen to you until it's too late. Maybe Taira is also facing that in the UK? Also, a lot of people I know go there to visit dentists, doctors, etc. because generally, the treatments are cheaper. Life in Mexico is also less stressful if you have a good income. For someone like Taira whose had so many health issues, this is probably really good for her. I actually like that they are more "mysterious" and set boundaries with their content. This probably gives the children the privacy they need.

These guys are probably my favourite youtube family. They seem really down to earth and genuine and the kids seem very grateful and well adjusted. I like that they mostly do vlogs and don't do many stupid challenges like other youtube families. And like berkeleymoon87 said, it's probably a good thing that they don't have an upload schedule and often disappear for weeks at a time, it means that they are living a normal life and the kids have privacy.