Taira's family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like Olive has gotten over her gender non conforming phase now. Taira has started using female pronouns again and referred to her as birthday girl on her insta story. She's also wearing girls clothes and has grown her hair long again.
I think Taira handled Olive's gender non conforming phase really well. She let Olive express and explore her identity without labelling her as transgender and she never felt the need to address/explain it in her videos.
Other youtube parents could probably learn a thing or two from Taira **ahem sacconejolys**

Reactions: 7
I can't believe how old the kids are now! I know they're just a random youtube family but I've been watching since olive was a baby and it's actually a scary representation of how fast time has gone 🙈 Especially because they don't post very regularly 😅

I think she's kind of missed her chance for youtube success as a family vlogger now though. The kids are growing up and losing the cuteness factor. Even if she starts posting more often she's not gonna attract the same kind of audience she was getting 3 or 4 years ago

Reactions: 2
I can't believe how old the kids are now! I know they're just a random youtube family but I've been watching since olive was a baby and it's actually a scary representation of how fast time has gone 🙈 Especially because they don't post very regularly 😅

I think she's kind of missed her chance for youtube success as a family vlogger now though. The kids are growing up and losing the cuteness factor. Even if she starts posting more often she's not gonna attract the same kind of audience she was getting 3 or 4 years ago
espexially if child labour laws about children ob social media end up coming in. I am surprised elsie doesnt post more either, i saw she is going for a meeting with an agent

Reactions: 2
It looks like Olive has gotten over her gender non conforming phase now. Taira has started using female pronouns again and referred to her as birthday girl on her insta story. She's also wearing girls clothes and has grown her hair long again.
I think Taira handled Olive's gender non conforming phase really well. She let Olive express and explore her identity without labelling her as transgender and she never felt the need to address/explain it in her videos.
Other youtube parents could probably learn a thing or two from Taira **ahem sacconejolys**
She certainly did handle it well! Credit to her for that.

Reactions: 3
I noticed she has changed her instagram name to move away from being a family channel, I assume that means she has given up with it now

Reactions: 1
I noticed she has changed her instagram name to move away from being a family channel, I assume that means she has given up with it now
Yeah I wondered about that too. But then I think she's done that before? She'll probably change her mind again eventually.

Elsie popped up on my FYP - she was on a live with a friend. Watched for a few minutes (couldn’t take much longer lol) and caught that she’s still homeschooled but no longer vegan, she also said her dad was doing ok which is good to hear.

Reactions: 4
Elsie popped up on my FYP - she was on a live with a friend. Watched for a few minutes (couldn’t take much longer lol) and caught that she’s still homeschooled but no longer vegan, she also said her dad was doing ok which is good to hear.
I don't follow her but she came up on my Instagram a while back and looking at the comments she couldn't be anymore because of all of her allergies. Gppd to hear the dad going well, I wonder why they just abandoned the channel

Reactions: 5
I actually really enjoyed their vlogs so it's a bit sad that they just abandoned it.
However, it's probably best for the kids to keep their private life offline as much as possible.

Reactions: 7